Blog: sphinx

Posted by sphinx on 29th August 2007 at 23:30 (2700 Views)
AUG
Title?
6 Comments
Rate this Entry
There is a pic of my cat on here. I had forgotten about putting that in as my profile pic. She is outside atm guarding the doorstep. I am going to call her in soon and go to bed.
Categories
Member Blogs

Comments

1. Scrotnig -
    AUG
    What a lovely sweet pussy.
  2. NiNjiiN -
    AUG
    As beautiful as any puss on Bowland. They are all loved equally.

Still, my Tabs is prettier than yours... lolz! xxx
  3. sphinx -
    AUG
    My cat's name is very unusual. It is *Kitty*.

Today I shall be walking to the local co-op. I do this every day. It is good exercise, and there are many bargains to be had there (sometimes).

I have to find Kitty and make sure she is indoors before I go out....otherwise she follows me and there is a dangerous main road to cross.

More exciting news perhaps when I return from the co-op.
  4. sphinx -
    AUG
    Oh, and Ninjy....I told my cat what you said about your Tabs and she rolled over laughing at the thought of being compared with a common or garden 'Tabby'.
  5. NiNjiiN -
    AUG
    I told my cat what your cat did, and my cat was greatly amused also, because she knows she's the wonderfullest most beautiful cat in the world.

(lolz ) xxx
  6. Leveller -
    SEP
    My last cat used to follow me down the road like that, but my current one sticks closer to home. I don't have to worry about her so much.

By the way, you are very lucky to still have a local Co-op. Most of them seem to have been converted to something else.

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC