Blog: Blog Of An Admin

Posted by Scrotnig on 13th February 2011 at 19:40 (2217 Views)
FEB
Life is for living
0 Comments
Rate this Entry
Scrotnig's Sermon for Sunday 13th February!

One thing I'm trying to live by recently, is that "live is for living".

There have been too many negative people in my life. Dragging me down. Trying to push me into a place I don't want to go.

There have also been similar people on the site.

I'm not here to be insulted, pushed around, and dragged into the gutter of negativity. I am not someone's personal punchbag.

It's the same at work. Some people are just always moaning. Their entire purpose in life seems to be, moan moan moan bloody moan. And pull everyone down with them if they can.

One of my new years resolutions was not to put up with with such people any longer. And that has manifested itself in many ways in different areas of my life.

Because you know what? if I really disliked my job, I'd leave! I've done it before. I'd do it again. So if other people really dislike their job, then leave.

If I really dislike a pub, I won't ever go there again. I'll just find somewhere else to go.

And by the same token if I cannot stand a website, I won't ever visit it again. I'll find one I do like.

I'm not going to be dragged down by petty minded, spiteful people who live their lives under a big dark cloud with rain coming out of it (like you see in "The Beano"!). Spring is coming, life is short enough as it is, enjoy it while it's there and live it to the full.

Scrotnig's Sermon for Sunday 13th February!
Categories
Scrotnig's Run Of the Mill Musings

Comments

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC