Blog: NiNjiiN

Posted by NiNjiiN on 21st November 2008 at 12:17 (3002 Views)
NOV
Urgent cheese update!
9 Comments
Rate this Entry
Areet peeps!

For those of you who have been following my riveting cheese related blog entries, I must tell you that I have learned to make a stonkingly brilliant cheese sauce while I've been away, and plan to make... wait for it... a blue cheese and broccoli soup at some point next year! I also consumed more of the fabled Guiness cheese a few months ago. It was totally yumlicious.

I have no interwebz to punctuate my cheese scoffing days with as yet in my new home, but I'm hoping to remedy that within a few months. I haven't even got a working P.C, but a pal can do me a low energy jobbie for about 150. When I've got the dosh I'll be getting it and getting my ass back to Bowland.

See you guys spoon.

Hello George.
Tags: cheese
Categories
Member Blogs

Comments

1. George -
    NOV
    Blue cheese and broccoli is excellent. I used to do it at the restaurant and it was fantastic.
  2. Scrotnig -
    NOV
    I used to like Blue Stilton & Brocolli soup...I suppose that's similar. But I cannot have it now, due to my weight loss antics.
  3. NiNjiiN -
    NOV
    Aye. That it is chuck. That it is.

You can post me some if you like. xxx
  4. Scrotnig -
    NOV
    I'd be too tempted to scoff it myself.

Eating just one pot of it would make me immediately gain back the 3 stone I have lost.

I wouldn't mind, but that'd make me nearly as fat as Jason!
  5. NiNjiiN -
    NOV
    Lulz.

You have my sympathy Scrotters. I've cut out nearly all meat and have started slogging up and down the enormous hill with Kai in an attempt to shift some weight. My waist is a bit slimmer but my weight doesn't seem to have changed.

Mind you, it'll probably take longer than five days...

I couldn't give up cheese. Cheese sauce is a better way to get your cheese fix if you want to watch the weight. I tend to look at my cheese longingly and have norty thoughts when I'm trying not to eat too much of it.

Kai is helping me eat some of it. I've been using tiny pieces to teach him some new tricks. They may only be small bits, but they add up, and not on my hips. xxx
  6. NiNjiiN -
    NOV
    B.T.W, well done on losing three stone! Nice one! xxx
  7. parsonstreet -
    NOV
    Cheesolicus!!
  8. Evil -
    NOV
    Hey NiNjiiN
  9. Skull -
    NOV
    Hello Ninjiin!