BC Forums Community

Today's Posts LATEST POSTS

No Threads to Display.

Forums LATEST DISCUSSIONS

18th September 2019 00:01 by Nice Fred
SEP
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-49733558

The US says the Iranians fired drones from Iran that damaged the oil plants, giving the reason they succeeded as Saudi air defences were pointed south as they weren't expecting an attack out of the east where their sworn enemy is.

They also expect you to assume drones fly in straight lines and can't be steered, obviously bollocks.

I wouldn't dream of claiming Iran wasn't at the very minimum fully supportive of the attacks, and very probably supplied the drones, but the US is asking us to believe all their ships and other forces in the area totally missed a bunch of drones launched out of Iran that must have passed almost over the heads of the US navy.

I do believe this is anther WMD type story intended for fools to believe so the US can attack Iran.

The above doesn't mean I support the Iranian government, just I don't believe the US.

17th September 2019 12:15 by Joe 90
SEP
All the usual Leftie arguments, destroyed. Nice.

16th September 2019 14:42 by BobBobson
SEP
https://news.sky.com/story/boris-joh...ction-11807175

Boris Johnson refuses pact with Brexit party, which will likely mean at the next election, no one party will be able to form a government, with LabLibCon and Brexit Party all holding around 20 something percent of the vote.

It also means that Brexit Party will challenge Tory seats, which will further split the vote in these constituencies leading to potential upsets there.

Thus far, Boris Johnson has prorogued parliament, which is something that I guffawed at, but it turns out that all he has managed to do is kick up uproar, whilst allowing parliament plenty of time to plunge a great big knife into Brexit anyhow........intentional or unintentional incompetence?

.......as I said before, the whole thing is one big Punch and Judy show that is being strung along until the City of London get what they want from the EU.....when that happens, 'Soft Brexit' will be delivered among the parliamentary chaos that has unfolded around it........think this also represents a benchmark change for British democracy, with the English working classes in particular basically being shooed away by the Labour party, towards the far right........Brexit Party will pick up those votes, for now.

16th September 2019 13:34 by TheDruid 3X3
SEP
I got an email from a Druidistic Priestess Friend saying that the BC Government is planning on doing a Wolf Cull killing off 80% of the Wolf in the Caribou Valley so that the Herds of Caribou of that Region can make a come back:

https://vancouversun.com/news/local-...recovery-areas

The email I got had a Petition attached which I signed and I forwarded the email off to the Offices of BC Green Party Leader Andrew Weaver.

I guess I will now get to find out just how legit this Andrew Weaver guy is about Green Party Policies.

But I have thought of a fitting Punishment for the BC Bureaucrats who is proposing doing such a thing:
Have them Thrown into a Pit full of Hungary Wolves!

3X3

16th September 2019 10:41 by Nice Fred
SEP
As I'm now a lazy unemployed fucker, very much like Parson except I'm not a filthy poof, I will change my number in order to get rid of all the old work contacts and any women I've had affairs with over the last year or so.

I will see a chap about some work when I return from holiday.
If anyone wants sex with me, just ask for my number by PM

2 members, 346 guests

17th September 2019
Joe 90 is the new Lightning Break champion with a score of 7,159
17th September 2019
zinzan is the new Flash Poker champion with a score of 195
17th September 2019
zinzan is the new Basketball Rally champion with a score of 41
17th September 2019
zinzan is the new Lightning Break champion with a score of 2,591
17th September 2019
zinzan is the new Yankee Go Home champion with a score of 3,858