No Threads to Display.

Forums LATEST DISCUSSIONS

14th June 2021 20:33 by Lord Ponsonby
JUN
It's bad.

14th June 2021 17:10 by TheDruid 3X3
JUN
Luna
I would like to go there again, Kino, but it will not be for some time. There are other places higher on my priority list as soon as we are able to travel freely again.

So what is on your Priority List?

We would Love to hear about Your Travels!

14th June 2021 12:29 by Memnoch
JUN
I only got it so I could watch Formula 2 which isn't on any terrestrial channel, and F1 live instead of the recorded highlights on Channel 4, but if I hear one more rehearsed-ad-lib, arse-lickingly biased syllable from Martin Brundle or his brain dead copycat son I swear I'm going to kill someone.
I get that British spectators are interested in British drivers, but we're not as partisan as the commentators seem to think. Thirty eight of the forty two current F1 and F2 drivers are not British, yet whenever Brundle & Co can't think of anything else to say about the Brits who are actually competing, they start yakking on about Sterling Moss or Jenson Button.
David Coulthard and Mark Webber on C4 are almost as guilty but at least it's free, and they have much more recent racing experience so some of their non Hamilton worshipping comments are relevant.

14th June 2021 11:15 by Memnoch
JUN
With the orange nutcase now out of the picture, the mood among the allies seems optimistic.
NATO without the US would be a sitting duck, and the US without NATO would be strategically vulnerable. In Washington last week the President assured the Sec. Gen. of America's "sacred commitment" to Article 5 of the NA Treaty - the principal that an attack on one of us is an attack on us all. (Take that with as large a pinch of salt as you like - the last time British territory was attacked by a foreign military, Maggie's best friend sacredly committed some petrol, and some air to air missiles that weren't compatible with our planes so that was nice of him.)
The leaders attending will no doubt look forward to no longer having the familiar experience of being threatened by an ally.

14th June 2021 05:51 by Reg Perrin
JUN
Spent a marathon session in the flying horse and the eagle on Saturday with 5 school friends I haven't seen since 1976. It's quite amazing how we could pick up where we left off after all those years. We had the correct balance of having a good old reminisce without too much over sentimentality or dwelling on the past. It seemed to be more about getting a better understanding and filling in gaps that we didn't know about each other. Yesterday I went up to castleton with 5 of my brother's an old mate and 4 delightful nieces and nephews and we recreated Polaroids from the 70's. That was an absolute hoot.

4 members, 117 guests

14th June 2021
Luna is the new Bookworm champion with a score of 64,860
11th June 2021
superwoman is the new Starsky n Hutch PinBall champion with a score of 3,994,000
11th June 2021
FreedomRider is the new Treasure Diver champion with a score of 0
11th June 2021
FreedomRider is the new Starsky n Hutch PinBall champion with a score of 425,000
11th June 2021
FreedomRider is the new Simon champion with a score of 1
11th June 2021
FreedomRider is the new Home Run Rally champion with a score of 1
11th June 2021
FreedomRider is the new Gary Golf champion with a score of 0
11th June 2021
FreedomRider is the new Archery champion with a score of 0

14th June 2021
superwoman is the new Celtic Tiles champion with a score of 25,465
14th June 2021
superwoman is the new Mah Jong Quest II champion with a score of 1,586
14th June 2021
superwoman is the new Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst champion with a score of 500
14th June 2021
superwoman is the new Super Collapse! Puzzle Gallery champion with a score of 154,905
14th June 2021
misty15 is the new Hunga Hatch champion with a score of 20,130
14th June 2021
misty15 is the new Mahjong 247 Aztec champion with a score of 4,379
14th June 2021
FreedomRider is the new Gametic ShangHai champion with a score of 485
14th June 2021
FreedomRider is the new Chocolate Machine champion with a score of 8