BC Forums Community

Today's Posts LATEST POSTS

No Threads to Display.

Forums LATEST DISCUSSIONS

28th February 2024 10:09 by Scrotnig
FEB
Jayne Howard said: "They've wasted money all over the place, on frivolous things or things that don't need doing, or middle management people that don't need to be there and so there's not enough left in the pot for the things that do need doing. And the answer is always to put it on the people on the bottom of the chain, charge us more for everything."
From this: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-68419089

28th February 2024 09:51 by Scrotnig
FEB
What a surprise!

A power company that has received £6bn in UK green subsidies has kept burning wood from some of the world's most precious forests, the BBC has found.

Papers obtained by Panorama show Drax took timber from rare forests in Canada it had claimed were "no go areas".

It comes as the government decides whether to give the firm's Yorkshire site billions more in environmental subsidies funded by energy bill payers.

Click Here

We told you. "Green" bollox is a scam to extract money from ordinary people and hand it to rich shareholders of opportunist "green" companies.

All this will eventually become the biggest "I told you so" in history. But the gullibles fell for it.

27th February 2024 23:07 by Chris Mitchell
FEB
"Hello? Is that Acme Professional Marketing? Ah, good, Rishi Sunak here. I need a marketing photo for the election that shows me as a competent, hard-working prime minister who can be taken seriously."

"No, no, not in some posh room in Westminster, I want to lose the rich posh boy image... Well, I don't know... man of the people, common touch, maybe something up North..."

"Oh! A slave labour dodgy clothing workshop in a drab mill town? Yes! That strikes the right note!"

A few days later...

"No, it has to look natural, not posed. Oh, I also don't want Hunt looking like potential leader material, so can you take the picture while he's having one of his psychotic episodes? Oh! He's having one now! Quick! Take the photo! I shall put on my most convincing serious thoughtful statesmanlike face."

"Oh yes. Perfect! You've nailed it! This is without doubt the photo that sums up today's Conservative Party. Half a million, did you say? Worth every penny! No, no, the taxpayer will pay it, no problem. This will be the photo on every election poster. Thank you, thank you!"

27th February 2024 12:45 by Luna
FEB
Mary Poppins not fit for children, apparently!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...uage-BBFC.html

26th February 2024 18:36 by Reg Perrin
FEB
Mrs Perrin could have retired 2 years ago if she'd implemented a plan I made out for her but deferred gratification has never been her strongest virtue. However, she finally took heed and bit the bullet to pay off her debt and now she can retire in November with her huge Lumper intact. Touch wood.

3 members, 146 guests

11th February 2024
• The New Prince is the new Big Money champion with a score of 6,800
2nd February 2024
• superwoman is the new Ilya Voloshin's Tetris champion with a score of 400
2nd February 2024
• superwoman is the new Battle Of Helms Deep champion with a score of 65
2nd February 2024
• superwoman is the new Autobahn champion with a score of 23
22nd January 2024
• superwoman is the new Smaugs Treasure champion with a score of 1,081
22nd January 2024