View RSS Feed

Blog: Purveyor Of Common Sense

Created by Equinox, purveyor of common sense in forums since 2001.

Posted by Equinox on 18th September 2011 at 18:03 (Purveyor Of Common Sense)
  1. SEP

Time to sort out immigrants

We've had eighteen months now of an excellent Tory government being dragged back by the stupid liberal party.

The latest is immigration, which the Tories were going to sort out but the namby pambies in the liberal party won't let them.

To Cameron I say - call their bluff and do it anyway. They won't pull the government down but even if they do, you'll win the election anyhow, who on Earth would ever vote for Milliband?

2. Posted by Equinox on 2nd January 2010 at 18:36 (Purveyor Of Common Sense)
  3. JAN

2010 - the year of Nu-Lab's annihilation

So here we are - 2010 - the year that will go down in history as the year Nu Lab got annihilated at the polls. Just as 1997 did for the Tories.

Finally after 12 years of this government that hates everything Brirish, we'll get a government that puts Britain, enterprise and hard work above lazy, foreign loafers.

4. Posted by Equinox on 25th December 2009 at 11:13 (Purveyor Of Common Sense)
  5. DEC

Christmas, a time to kick the lefties out

It's Christmas Day, an exciting time because we are almost at the point where we can kick the Nu-Lab corruption out of government once and for all.

Some people talk of the idea that brown is not finished. He's more finished than Major was in 1996/1997. A massive Tory landslide is unstoppable, and with it can begin the restoration of this country.

6. Posted by Equinox on 31st January 2008 at 16:16 (Purveyor Of Common Sense)
  7. JAN

More pro-Islamic treachery

Search my posts for today and you'll see more Muslim appeasement from the treacherous left.

These people are so naive it isn't true. The Islamists are trying to impose Islam on the rest of the world. That's what the Koran tells them to do.

Beware the tentacles of Islam!
  8. Posted by Equinox on 19th January 2008 at 16:26 (Purveyor Of Common Sense)
  9. JAN

True debate

Once again today certain elements have responded to posts I have made by simply rubbishing my opinion, demanding proof, and/or simply spouting abuse.

I have to say this is something that many people, particularly the left, seem to think is acceptable these days. They cannot accept anyone having an opinion that differes from their own, and thus the best they can do is insult and decry the poster.

It's really time proper debating was taught in schools again, as it was ...
Page 1 of 2 12 Last >>

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC