Most Popular Blogs

Posted by NiNjiiN on 29th August 2007 at 19:42
  1. AUG

ninjiin's really rubbish blog.

Hi peeps!

My blogs are well known for being really really rubbish.

You have been warned.

Today I bought two packs of really mature grated cheddar for 1.89. Bargain!

I am also going to have a drink to make up for being broke on my birthday.

We also washed the dog. Now he smells like a big girl.

Hello George! xxx
    Categories
    Member Blogs
  2. Posted by NiNjiiN on 23rd September 2007 at 22:16
  3. SEP

How many times can a dog eat one spider?

Two days ago Kai attempted to eat a spider. It was a good size. He did what he always does and kept trying to eat it, but spat it out after a second.

I call this 'washing machining' as he almost always leaves the spider in a soggy ball. Usually, about five minutes later the poor spider gets up and runs off.

He has just eaten it. I'm fairly sure it was the same spider. He managed to pull off all it's legs before he tried doggedly (haha) to eat it. It took about a minute ...
    Categories
    Member Blogs
  4. Posted by tink_er on 18th April 2009 at 16:12
  5. APR

Name and Shame Absent Parents

My Open letter

What Happens when ‘Daddy Bear’ doesn’t care?

Barack Obama is highly critical of them, David Cameron calls for them to be subjected to a ‘Responsibility Revolution’, Gordon Brown claims’ it would be irresponsible of them to do nothing’.

All of the above are in agreement that absent fathers who desert their infants are a social problem and do not make a positive contribution to society.

Updated 21st April 2009 at 10:33 by sphinx (Name removed)

Categories
    Member Blogs
  6. Posted by Dordie on 31st May 2011 at 21:34
  7. MAY

I'll describe a few lorries we called 'Animals'

British Road Services Peterborough...fleet code 21H had probably the largest array of pre -war vehicles in the country, some of which were evil bastards to drive.
    I will run through a few of the worst and the heart palpitations they gave me, the dread of knowing where you were to drive it to and the sweat.
    A pre-war ERF 3 axled, two at the front and one at the rear - known as a Chinese 6. Reg No: JE 4524. When I had it it had a small non coated steel steering wheel, cold to the touch ...

Updated 31st May 2011 at 22:22 by Dordie

Categories
    Member Blogs
  8. Posted by Dordie on 31st August 2007 at 00:54
  9. AUG

The Flight.

I arrived at Stanstead airport at 0330 3rd June. Checked in at once and proceeded through to departure. My flight was due to leave at 0520. I looked out of the window but could see no XLA aircraft. It was foggy, the top of the ATC tower was obscured by fog.
    It was 0600 when the aircraft finally arrived on its stand. It was fueled, the baggage and the food was loaded, we were invited to board at 0630.
    I proceeded to seat 17, window, the wing looked strange, I looked intensely and ...

Updated 31st August 2007 at 01:02 by Dordie

Categories
    Member Blogs
Page 1 of 2 12 Last >>

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC