Santa Claus Is The Devil In Disquise!!!
Started by KiNoRonin, 6th December 2009 02:20 in Christmas Forem

1. #1 | 1365951
    Pagan forum moderator
    BC Team
    Canada

DEC

Default Santa Claus Is The Devil In Disquise!!!

Awens To All:

Santa Claus is actually the Devil in Disguise!!!

Look at the Rider Waite Devil Card:

Notice how the Devil Card has a White Beard and is somewhat Portly similarly as Santa. He is even Red like how Santa Dresses himself.

The Biggest Reason why I have concluded that Santa Claus is the Devil is because Santa promotes Materialism and Material Wants and Needs and locks you to him with Promises of Gifts and Nice Things if you do his Bidding as he requires. You have to do as Santa wants to make his "Nice List" or you get "Cut Off".

Here is a Gif I found:

It came from this Website:
    http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news1299/santy.html

And it takes no Sherlock Holmes to see that the Devil's Annual Disguise is none other than Santa! He even wears his favorite color -- Demon Red. Even his last name, "Claus," is Olde English for "Hoof-Claws." Lucifer may be the wiliest of all the deceitful Demons that ever drew breath of Fire in Hell.

Satan once was Universal Deity's Favorite Spirit, but he tried a Heavenly Coup and God should have by all rights Killed him right then and there. But Deity, being all that is Good, gave him his very own place to Rule and called it Hell. And even though Deity gave Satan Free Reign to tempt as many people as he wanted with lots of Fabulous Stuff to Tempt them with (like Eternal Youth and Lincoln Continentals), Satan was still not satisfied. It made him jealous that Americans have made Christmas the most important retail event of the year, far overshadowing Satan's own Holiday, Halloween. So Satan has tried to undermine Christmas by making Santa even more popular than the Spirit of Yule!

Every time a so-called Innocent Child asks Santa for something, he is praying to Satan. With each request fulfilled, parents are unwittingly making a Pact with the Devil. They may as well be writing in Blood, "Satan please distract our children from the Goodness of Nature with all these Shiny Toys!"

So talk to your Children before it is too late! Tell them that Santa is no Kindly Old Man; he is an Evil Demon!

TheDruid-3X3
    Islam
    Is Not A
    Religion
    Of Peace

2. #2 | 1365954
    here
    Wales

DEC

Default Re: Santa Claus Is The Devil In Disquise!!!

I didn't even need to be told that Santa doesn't exist.
    Do not let the oppressed retreat in disgrace; may the poor and needy praise your name..

3. #3 | 1365956
    Pagan forum moderator
    BC Team
    Canada

DEC

In a Spiritual Form, Satan does Exist as per the Tarot Card.

But Satan comes in Many Disquises, and I have now pointed out one of them.

3X3
    Islam
    Is Not A
    Religion
    Of Peace

4. #4 | 1365959
    Independent
    United Kingdom

DEC

Will somone PLEASE shoot this fucking idiot?
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.

5. #5 | 1365962
    an enemy of the status
    Vatican City State

DEC

that website is a piss take. you've been had, Kino

6. #6 | 1365964
    Pagan forum moderator
    BC Team
    Canada

DEC

When I was in the Grocery Store this afternoon, it suddenly occurred to me that the Concept of Santa Claus promising Toys and Gifts to Little Children was the exact same Materialistic Wants and Needs that is mentioned in the Meanings of the Tarot Deck's Devils Card.

I then realized that the way the Devil is depicted as looking like on the Devil Card is very much like how Santa is depicted as looking like.

That was when I realized what Satan Hoof Claws is actually all about.

And it is now where mentioned in the Holy Scriptures of the Bible anything about a Holy Gift Giver at Xmas time similar to that of Santa Claus.

So that was when I came to the Final Conclusion that Sanat Claus is a Fraud.

I emailled everyone I know about my New Revealation and have gotten back this reply so far:
    "Besides the fact that Santa Claus was invented by Coca Cola in the late 1930's, I revert to an older tradition from Europe where parents used rewards and punishments to govern their children and Nikolaus was dressed in black and brought presents and pieces of coal...I wouldn't want to get too carried away by all this...kids already know there is no Santa Claus...they just go along with it...so if you could get your wish sooner through him, why not?
    One of the lessons of childhood is that nothing is what it seems, and this is one of them. Get over it."

I have realized this Lie and have already gotten over it.

Sorry to blow your cover Memnoch.

3X3
    Islam
    Is Not A
    Religion
    Of Peace

7. #7 | 1365966
    Independent
    United Kingdom

DEC

You're a fucking idiot Kino. Santa Claus was NOT invented by the Coca Cola Company, they just changed the colour of his suit. If you really want to know, Santa Claus was a real person, and the modern depiction of him was invented by C.C. Moore.
    As Cali says, you've been had, which is not exactly difficult.
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.

8. #8 | 1365970
    Pagan forum moderator
    BC Team
    Canada

DEC

It was actually partially because of your amendment to your Avatar that caused me to come to my Realization at the Grocery Store this afternoon:

It is such Materialistic Wants in Society that causes so many People to become More Miserable at this time of year cause what you symbolize at this time of year reminds a lot of People that they are lacking for their Materialistic Needs.

And that is why Suicide is more common at this time of Year than any other.

3X3

PS:
    And having such Materialistic Needs is being Silly.

So to everyone: Stop Being Silly!
    Islam
    Is Not A
    Religion
    Of Peace

9. #9 | 1365972
    Pagan forum moderator
    BC Team
    Canada

DEC

KiNoRonin
    I emailled everyone I know about my New Revealation

Actually, I sent the email to everyone I know that I thought could handle such a Revelation.

Those are the Spiritually Minded People that I know that could Grasp and Handle my Revelation for what it means.

3X3
    Islam
    Is Not A
    Religion
    Of Peace

10. #10 | 1365980
    The Forum Idiot
    United Kingdom

DEC

Oh Kino, you forgot to mention that Santa is an anagram of Satan.
    BORIS IS A WANKER!

Thread Information