1. #21 | 1181776
    Important staff person.
    Unbiased admin.
    BC Team
    South Africa

JUL

Default Re: Muppet spanked

bill jarvis
    After another successful evening of spanking of the Muppet and ignoring his idiot nurse, I'm off to bed.

Goodnight.

bill
    Well done Bill.

Nite nite.

2. #22 | 1181781
    an enemy of the status
    Vatican City State

JUL

I love the goodnight Bile threads. I haven't had a drink since Sunday or a fag and will not tonight either.

3. #23 | 1181798
    BC Member
    British Antarctic Territory

JUL

bill jarvis
    After another successful evening of spanking of the Muppet and ignoring his idiot nurse, I'm off to bed.

Goodnight.

bill
    Goodnight!

Old chap, having studied your exchanges quite closely, it seems to me that your repeated claims of victory are in fact expressions of anger or frustration. You certainly haven't "spanked" anyone lately, because I've checked and I'm never wrong.

Don't misunderstand, you do occasionally make some valid points, but in the main you are outclassed by wittier and cleverer opponents. Your small, inconsequential fan-base notwithstanding, you are seen here as something of a joke.

You argue, but you rarely debate and when you lose ground or find yourself cornered, you employ distraction techniques in order to deflect attention away from your mistakes and failed arguments; you therefore lack humility. You also try to dictate the pace and direction of many exchanges by asking irrelevant questions and then repeating them over and over, often forgetting that it's your lack of knowledge or wit which has brought you to that point in the first place. This has happened numerous times of late, especially when those more knowledgeable than you have been dismantling your arguments with consummate ease.

Before the usual barrage of accusatory preposterousness ensues, I should point out that politically speaking, I'm far closer to your thinking than I am to those you spar with so regularly, so I genuinely have no personal axes to grind. However as I've observed your comments and read your more recent statements, I've found myself liking what little I know about you less and less. Your arrogance and selfishness are unpleasant enough, but both characteristics now appear to be obstructing your ability to reason, which is probably why you're the victim of so many good old canings in the forums.

It's time to be a man, old thing.
    Liked by: Dark_Matter, murk

4. #24 | 1181802
    Important staff person.
    Unbiased admin.
    BC Team
    South Africa

JUL

Calidore
    I haven't had a drink since Sunday or a fag and will not tonight either.
    Jolly good. Cali!!!

5. #25 | 1181806
    an enemy of the status
    Vatican City State

JUL

I know I am being strict on myself. might as well go and get some extra sleep.

6. #26 | 1181835
    Fluffed out
    England

JUL

bill jarvis

Goodnight.

bill
    I suspect there's only one thing you're spanking with any regularity, and it's not something that would be suitable to be shown on BC.

7. #27 | 1181839
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

JUL

Chris Mitchell
    I suspect there's only one thing you're spanking with any regularity, and it's not something that would be suitable to be shown on BC.
    Monkey.jpg

8. #28 | 1181858
    Official Forker the Porker
    stalker
    Pakistan

JUL

Sock Puppet
    Yet again, Bile sees me log on and runs away like the big wussy wetblouse that comprises the hard core of the BNP.
    I'm here, do your worst.

bile
    Rees Mogg for PM

9. #29 | 1181869
    BC Member

JUL

Donglegrass
    Goodnight!

Old chap, having studied your exchanges quite closely, it seems to me that your repeated claims of victory are in fact expressions of anger or frustration. You certainly haven't "spanked" anyone lately, because I've checked and I'm never wrong.

Don't misunderstand, you do occasionally make some valid points, but in the main you are outclassed by wittier and cleverer opponents. Your small, inconsequential fan-base notwithstanding, you are seen here as something of a joke.

You argue, but you rarely debate and when you lose ground or find yourself cornered, you employ distraction techniques in order to deflect attention away from your mistakes and failed arguments; you therefore lack humility. You also try to dictate the pace and direction of many exchanges by asking irrelevant questions and then repeating them over and over, often forgetting that it's your lack of knowledge or wit which has brought you to that point in the first place. This has happened numerous times of late, especially when those more knowledgeable than you have been dismantling your arguments with consummate ease.

Before the usual barrage of accusatory preposterousness ensues, I should point out that politically speaking, I'm far closer to your thinking than I am to those you spar with so regularly, so I genuinely have no personal axes to grind. However as I've observed your comments and read your more recent statements, I've found myself liking what little I know about you less and less. Your arrogance and selfishness are unpleasant enough, but both characteristics now appear to be obstructing your ability to reason, which is probably why you're the victim of so many good old canings in the forums.

It's time to be a man, old thing.
    :vendred:
    Warning! This forum is not for Mork and Mindy, however you will see murk and numb-skull.

10. #30 | 1181876
    Official Forker the Porker
    stalker
    Pakistan

JUL

bill jarvis
    I'm here, do your worst.

bile
    An hour's gone since I posted the invitation.
    Yet again, the Muppet sees me log on and runs away like the big wussy wetblouse that comprises the hard core of the left.

bill
    Rees Mogg for PM

Thread Information