Children are gay
Started by parsonstreet, 21st September 2007 03:56 in Talk & Chat

1. #191 | 1060326
    here
    Wales

SEP

Default Re: Children are gay

Sock Puppet
    As I said before, too many people try to make their sexuality something of mythical proportions by assigning weight to events that were not actually sexually motivated.

I think Gay men who try "marriage and children" are in denial of their sexuality BECAUSE they have ignored signals from their childhood that pointed towards their orientation.. I didn't "experiment" with women because I always knew that that was not were my emotions and drive lay.

Counsellors seem to always have to say to someone who thinks they maybe gay that it might be a phase and they might be confused... but I don't see why your sexual drive could be confusing.. surely It is quite straight forward ascertaining who and what you fancy Unlesss you are in denial?

I have always liked the idea that we could all be Omnisexual and that any sexual inhibitions we have are societal... but even if we have the capacity to be sexually aroused by "anything" I think our primary sexual preference may be fixed.

2. #192 | 1060331
    BC Member
    Wallis & Futuna

SEP

parsonstreet
    I think Gay men who try "marriage and children" are in denial of their sexuality BECAUSE they have ignored signals from their childhood that pointed towards their orientation.. I didn't "experiment" with women because I always knew that that was not were my emotions and drive lay.

Counsellors seem to always have to say to someone who thinks they maybe gay that it might be a phase and they might be confused... but I don't see why your sexual drive could be confusing.. surely It is quite straight forward ascertaining who and what you fancy Unlesss you are in denial?

I have always liked the idea that we could all be Omnisexual and that any sexual inhibitions we have are societal... but even if we have the capacity to be sexually aroused by "anything" I think our primary sexual preference may be fixed.
    I don't deny ANY of that. However, I think you're talking out of your arse if you think you were aware of your homosexuality form birth.

3. #193 | 1060342
    BC Member
    Scotland

SEP

Sock Puppet
    What a fucking hopeless analogy.

Splicing seeds into apple trees? Your analogy is as crap as your debating technique.

<by edit>
    LOL. Editing your post AFTER it's been quoted is fucking lame.

You're a pile of shite Bobson.
    Pedantic Bore.......No life.......Ugly Wife.

4. #194 | 1060345
    here
    Wales

SEP

Sock Puppet
    I don't deny ANY of that. However, I think you're talking out of your arse if you think you were aware of your homosexuality form birth.
    I have never said that one was AWARE of their sexuality from Birth..

Anyway I have had change of heart and have decided that reasons for sexual oreintation maybe impenetrable and possibly preordained by the Gods...

All in all ..I certainly don't feel in control of my orientation!

5. #195 | 1060346
    BC Member
    Wallis & Futuna

SEP

BobBobson
    Pedantic Bore.......No life.......Ugly Wife.
    Enough about you. How about discussing why you edit your posts AFTER you've been caught out in logical errors?

Forem heavyweight? You're having a larf.

6. #196 | 1060351
    BC Member
    Scotland

SEP

Sock Puppet
    I have followed this thread through from start to finish and I am 100% aware of what ParsonStreet means so why cant you be?

Except for the reason that you have the intelligence and emotional maturity of a 15 year old....

P.S. Parsonstreet....notice how I havent tried to correct this fucking dunce (who earlier claimed it was impossible to be 'sexually aware before puberty)....you shouldnt bother either.

7. #197 | 1060354
    BC Member
    Wallis & Futuna

SEP

BobBobson
    I have followed this thread through from start to finish and I am 100% aware of what ParsonStreet means so why cant you be?

Except for the reason that you have the intelligence and emotional maturity of a 15 year old....

P.S. Parsonstreet....notice how I havent tried to correct this fucking dunce (who earlier claimed it was impossible to be 'sexually aware before puberty)....you shouldnt bother either.
    You're making it up as you go along.

Forem intellectual? You're having a larf.

8. #198 | 1060574
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

SEP

BobBobson
    Quote all the complex bullshit that you like Reg....it dont make you any less wrong in the essence of what has been argued right throughout this thread.....see mate, that is what happens when you just argue for the sake of arguing.....you get made to look a silly twat and you are forced to get into a big time and energy consuming war of words whereby you seem to think if you quote enough jargon and complex drivvle, you will somehow emerge from it all like you were the big clever guy all along.

Unfortunately for you......anyone whose opinion really counts.....knows different.....and you know it!

Incidentaly

I have been quite intrigued by your assertions that if a 1 year old baby is shagged, that due to their lack of cognitive development, they will be largely unaffected by the incident. I have a social worker mate here in Edinburgh, who I put this philosophy to. Her reply went along the lines of "yes, this has been the conventional wisdom on the matter of sexually abused babies". However, she went on to inform me of the new school of thought being that by the age of 2, an individual has fully developed a sense of being 'themselves' and of course this sense of 'ID' has been greatly affected by the impacts of the nurture and environment that the baby has experienced......all of which it will be completely unaware off! So the more modern approach to baby rape would go along the lines that although the individual can have no possible memory of the event, yet it will still have a great impact on the sense of identity that the individual will progress to develop.........of course, this does not necessarly mean that the baby will grow up to be a particulary problematic troubled individual. As my mate pointed out.....there are 101 other factors at play in human cognitive development.

Not being an expert in the orthodox theory or accepted science of the matter, I would suggest that the more modern school of thought on the matter adheres much more closely with the rules of nature than the 'version' which you have book-learned and consequently now zealously adhere to. A seed has to go through a hell of a lot of changes and stages of development before it grow into a fully grown oak tree. Once it is an oak tree it is an oak tree, no changing that. However, if you get it whilst it is a seed or even still a very young plant and splice it with an apple tree seed/cutting then who knows what sort of hybrid plant may develop as a result.
    Shaddap Bob, I find your repeated assertion that my posts are based on textbook shite rather tedious. Particularly when you go and quote a "mate" who has just apparently read the latest text book shite. Perhaps if we dig a video on youtube about the subject we'll have the definitive answer to the question.

9. #199 | 1060582
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

SEP

Your mates referring to the research done by Bridget Daniels (I think). Her research focus's almost entirely on attachments being made around the 14 to 18 month period, therefore necessitating moves to permanent familys before this age, if damage to the childs relationship skills are to be avoided. I'm not sure if she's applying that "attachment" theory which roled back the age at which it was thought "harmless" to move kids from around 2/3 years to C. 15 months. I'm not sure this has been researched WRT Trauma such as sexual abuse and it doesn't necessarily follow that fractured attachments at 18 months means anything WRT how a baby "recalls" such trauma. You'd better go and check it out with your oracle. Better still, invite her on here.

Thread Information