Village Inne
Started by nicknotnicked, 7th October 2006 00:24 in Talk & Chat

1. #1 | 905196
    Clique? What Clique?
    England

OCT

Default Village Inne

New, free drinks for a month to the winner of "patron of the month".
    This months winner is Nimuae, congratulations, yourself and Shah have "freedom of Ye Inne" which includes the contents of the honesty box on a Friday night, as many crisps and snacks as Shah can eat and a reserved, special customised table.
    Please let us know your requirements for the customised table.

2. #2 | 905205
    BC Member

OCT

Default Re: Village Inne

I'll have a large one, in honour of her mellifluousness that is Nimuae!

3. #3 | 905212
    Clique? What Clique?
    England

OCT

Done.

And I shall join you.

4. #4 | 905213
    BC Member

OCT

Cheers.

I'm off to bed now.

5. #5 | 905217
    Clique? What Clique?
    England

OCT

Goodnight Yoji, sleep well mate.

6. #6 | 905278
    BC Member
    Ireland

OCT

How wonderful! Thank you so much. If I have a choice of table - then ... perhaps that one, in the corner near the window? That way I can keep an eye on Shah in the cycle rack, unless he would be allowed in ? He is fully house trained, and would lie quietly by the table - but I would not want to scare your other patrons or break any "Healthy and Safety" rules.

As for "customisation" - as long as it is in a no smoking area, will hold the odd BS'n'T for me, crisps for Shah, and has room for a friend or two - we will be very happy !

7. #7 | 905283
    Clique? What Clique?
    England

OCT

Nimuae
    How wonderful! Thank you so much. If I have a choice of table - then ... perhaps that one, in the corner near the window? That way I can keep an eye on Shah in the cycle rack, unless he would be allowed in ? He is fully house trained, and would lie quietly by the table - but I would not want to scare your other patrons or break any "Healthy and Safety" rules.

As for "customisation" - as long as it is in a no smoking area, will hold the odd BS'n'T for me, crisps for Shah, and has room for a friend or two - we will be very happy !
    Your request is our command, Shah is welcome inside and the table is yours. Health and safety is available from behind the bar and is not obligatory. There will be no smoking anywhere near your table unless the "deliverer of drinks" happens to have a fag butt hanging on the lip, please excuse this as we do allow smoking usually but for your comfort no smoking will be allowed around your table.

8. #8 | 905820
    BC Member
    Ireland

OCT

Hello - anyone in ? A large BS'n'T for me please, and a bowl of water and a packet of crisps for Shah. Look at the smug smile on his face - just 'cause he's allowed in! We had to drop in to show off the new Sig Pic - Ninjiin designed it - a special Pagan rather than scary one for All Hallows.

9. #9 | 905848
    BC Member
    Ireland

OCT

Well - got to go now - Shah wants to get in a little hunting before bedtime. The new table is great by the way - I love the view from the windows on this side. Namaste to all.

Chele Shah - shake the crisps out of your whiskers - it's home time, Jaldi !

10. #10 | 905930
    Important staff person.
    Unbiased admin.
    BC Team
    South Africa

OCT

Nimuae
    Hello - anyone in ? A large BS'n'T for me please, and a bowl of water and a packet of crisps for Shah. Look at the smug smile on his face - just 'cause he's allowed in! We had to drop in to show off the new Sig Pic - Ninjiin designed it - a special Pagan rather than scary one for All Hallows.
    The sig pic is brill!!!!
    What's that? A large G & T....oh yes please.

Thread Information