1. #31 | 547791
    Pagan forum moderator
    BC Team
    Canada

OCT

Default Re: Ki No Ronin's Tarot Card Journal

Konnichi Wa to All:

October 22nd.

Here is my Morning Daily Memorization Draw: The Five of Pentacles.

It has a picture of Two Men looking sort of Glum and Unhappy. One of the Men seems to be laboriously holding one of the Pentacles on the Card.

Its Rider/Waite Meaning is:

"Redundancy, loss of financial stability, material worries, poverty. A warning of money troubles lying ahead, however there is a suggestion that restriction in certain areas may open doors in others. Avenues yet to be explored, a message of not being too despondent."

The Light and Shadow Meaning is similar, but mainly indicates Worried Thoughts about the Future, about the outcome of a Current Situation. The L&S Deck's 5 of Pentacles Card also states that the Challenge entails looking our Fears full in the Face but not Surrendering to Despair.

I have a Fairly Awkward Situation to Face this Evening when I go Marching at the BC Lions Football Game's Rememberance Day Commemoration Parade Halftime Show, but as the Card Dictates that I should not Surrender to Despair.

Ki No Ronin
    Islam
    Is Not A
    Religion
    Of Peace

2. #32 | 548858
    Pagan forum moderator
    BC Team
    Canada

OCT

Konnichi Wa to All:

October 24th.

I missed Yesterday's Draw, so here goes: Shuffling, Shuffling, Shuffling, Cut Deck and Flip:

The Two of Swords. Its Rider/Waite Meaning is:

"Courage, delicate and precarious balance in adversity. Differences resolved, relief, restoration of peace, truce, a weight off the mind."

I had a Tenant who has turned Rude and Obnoxious complaining for a new Heating Thermostat. I did not want to deal with that person at all so found a Precarious Ballance by getting my Assistant to install it in.

My Light and Shadow Deck's Two of Swords Card's Picture and Meaning are almost exactly identicle to the Rider/Waite Deck's Meaning.

Now for today's Daily Memorization Draw: The Three of Wands.

I drew this Card a couple of Days ago. It basically Means a Successfull Completion of a Journey or an Endeavour.

I guess I could get back to work today doing some of that Painting I need to get done around this apartment building.

Ki No Ronin
    Islam
    Is Not A
    Religion
    Of Peace

3. #33 | 549427
    Pagan forum moderator
    BC Team
    Canada

OCT

Konnichi Wa to All:

October 25th.

Yesterday, on Sunday, I went to my local Pub with my cards in my backpack so that I could have them if the opportunity to do a Reading should come up.

When I got back home, I realized that I had left my backpack at the Pub. I frantically phoned the Pub and was totally realived when the Bartender informed me that my backpack with my Tarot Cards in it was safe.

So today at about 12:00pm, I went to the Pub and retrieved my Cards. I then did my Daily Memorization Draw right there on the Bar.

I got the Two of Wands, and its Rider/Waite Meaning is:

"Success that has been achieved through hard work. Strength of character and will ensuring that ideas come to fruition. The responsible use of power and wisdom gained through experience. Wealth obtained legally. Job-related perks."

Yesterday, I went to buy Fireworks in New Westminster, but found out that the New West City Government had outlawed the sale of Fireworks within City Limits, so I showed good Strength of Character and Legally Obtained my Fireworks by travelling to downtown Vancouver and bought them there. By observing earlier several stores in Vancouver having signs up saying that they are going to be selling Fireworks, I had the Power and Wisdom Gained through Experience to get hold of my Fireworks anyways.

Ki No Ronin
    Islam
    Is Not A
    Religion
    Of Peace

4. #34 | 549442
    Pagan forum moderator
    BC Team
    Canada

OCT

Konnichi Wa to All:

Oct 26th.

I am now doing my Morning Memorization Draw. Shuffle, Shuffle, Shuffle, Cut and Flip: The Six of Pentacles:

It is a Picture of someone who resembles either the Empress or the Hierophant, and that individual is surrounded by Pentacles arranged in a Tree of Life Shape.

"Solvency in material affairs, clearance of debts and use of good fortune to the benefit of others. Repayment of favours. Charity, patronage, sympathy and a kind heart."

The Light and Shadow Deck's Meaning refers to Attainment, Fulfillment, and Accomplishment, which is similar to the Rider/Waite Meaning.

Ki No Ronin
    Islam
    Is Not A
    Religion
    Of Peace

5. #35 | 550277
    Pagan forum moderator
    BC Team
    Canada

OCT

Konnichi Wa to All:

October 27th.

Here is my Daily Memorization Draw. Shuffle, Shuffle, Shuffle, Cut and Flip:

Here is its Rider/Waite Meaning:

"Harmony and union, choices to be made using intuition and not intellect. Difficult decisions to be made not necessarily about love. Some form of test and consideration about commitments. Abstract thought, internal harmony and union, second sight. Possibly a struggle between two paths."

The Light and Shadow Deck's Meaning is pretty much the same.

Ki No Ronin
    Islam
    Is Not A
    Religion
    Of Peace

6. #36 | 550617
    Pagan forum moderator
    BC Team
    Canada

OCT

Konnichi Wa to All:

October 28th.

Here is my Daily Memorization Tarot Card Draw: The Six of Cups.

"Harmony, past associations have brought present relationships. A sense of the past. Happiness that results from past efforts. Pleasant memories and the realization of a dream. Can also indicate new elements entering one's life which are linked to the past, which will work through the present to create the future."

In my Tarot Course, the Six of Cups is chronicalled as "The Celebration Card". It indicates that a celebration is about to be staged and enjoyment would be had by all.

In the Light and Shadow Deck, the Card indicates Charity, Kindness, and Generosity is highlighted.

Ki No Ronin
    Islam
    Is Not A
    Religion
    Of Peace

7. #37 | 551297
    Pagan forum moderator
    BC Team
    Canada

OCT

Konnichi Wa to All:

October 29th.

This evening is my Daily Memorization Draw.

It is the Eight of Cups.

Its Rider/Waite meaning is:

"A turning point, a severing of links with the past, which have become outdated. A turning away from established relationships and objects of affection, to facilitate progress to newer and deeper things. A change of perspective a change of viewpoint. Security and attachment."

I was studying Tarot 101 of WitchSchool.com and have studied over their Lessons on the Suite of Cups.

In the Lesson, they do refer to the Eight of Cups as a part of Life where it is time to leave things behind. So that comfirms there being a Turning Point, and thus a Severing of Link with the Past from things that have become Outdated works.

In the Light and Shadow Deck, the Eight of Cups Meaning is almost identicle to the Rider/Waite Meaning.

Ki No Ronin
    Islam
    Is Not A
    Religion
    Of Peace

8. #38 | 551450
    Pagan forum moderator
    BC Team
    Canada

OCT

Konnichi Wa to All:

October 30th.

Here is my Morning Memorization Tarot Card Draw. It is the Hermit Card.

It Rider/Waite Meaning is:

"Caution. Discretion. Need for prudence. Counsel sought and taken. Inner calm. A need to reach into one's inner resources. Assimilation. Planning. A wise guide or spiritual mentor. A time to stand back and reflect upon circumstances"

In the Tarot 101 Course of WitchSchool.com, the meaning mainly centers on someone who is in the midst of Spiritual and Philosophical Awakenings. The Rider/Waite Meaning refers to this aspect of the Hermit Card when it refers to a Wise Guide or Spiritual Mentorl.

In the Light and Shadow Deck's Meaning generally indicates the same thing.

Ki No Ronin
    Islam
    Is Not A
    Religion
    Of Peace

9. #39 | 552550
    Pagan forum moderator
    BC Team
    Canada

NOV

Konnichi Wa to All:

Here is a few entrys into my Journal. I spent most of the time on the 30th and 31st of October partying my head off while celebrating Samhain.

I always had my Tarot Deck and I made a few good Readings.

October 30th.

I went to a friend of mine"s place, Just4theHalibut Saturday Night. We were getting together to play some Poker for about a hour or so, then go down to a Mexican Fiesta for the Dead in Grandview Park, which is on Commercial Street.

When I got there, EvilEd was there. I had done a Tarot Spread for him a few weekends ago.

That spread went:

October 17th.

Past: Queen of Swords.
    Present: Strength
    Future: Lovers

I feel that the Queen of Swords is an Woman with a Sword in one hand, and a Man's Severed Head in the other. She is smiling pleasantly. I think this represents his High School Personal Mistake when he got a Girl Pregnant and even though the Girl involved was Happy of having been able to successfully given Birth to a Girl, the Severed Head is indicative to the fact that our Friend has had not relations with his Exgirlfriend or his Daughter for over 15 Years or so. Thus the Severed Head in the Queen of Swords indicates his having been "Cut Off" from having relations with his Daughter.

So when I saw EvilEd, I immediately asked him if he would like another reading on the same question using the Whats on the Horizon Spread.

I shuffled the cards and EvilEd cut them.

Card #1: Queen of Swords (again?)
    Card #2: Ace of Swords
    Card #3: Devil
    Card #4: Three of Pentacles
    Card #5: Prince of Cups
    Card #6: Eight of Swords
    Card #7: Lovers (and again also)

Card #1 represents What the person be like

I feel that Queen of Swords represents a nice and attractive mate who is also firm and always used to getting there own ways. She may be a bit of a Control Freak.

Card #2 represents What will the relationship be like.

The Ace of Swords represents Creative Inspiration , Benevolence, and Generosity. EvilEd's future relationships will be quite Benifitial to him.

Card #3 represents How the Relationship will affect the Querent.

Represent that Querent may become hopelessly dependent on the Relationship to the point of being Harmful to him. He should therefore guard against such things.

Card #4 represents How serious the relationship will be.

Three of Pentacles represents Brotherhood, Comarderies, and Friendship. This relationship will be very benificial to the Querent in a financial setting as well as Pentacles also represent Monetary matters.

Card #5 represents How the Querent feels about it.

Prince of Cups shows a muscular Young Hero, proudly Riding a Soaring Swordfish. It indicates a watery element in its most Muscular Guise, Proud, Potent, Assertive, Self Sssured. This indicates that the Querent will feel Proud and Self Assured of the relationship.

Card #6 represents Advice.

Eight of Swords pictures a bound Female surrounded by Eight Swords. The card represents Bondage and Stasis but also Self-Imposed Bondage. The Figure could well Free Herself, but for the moment she is Intimidated by the Encircling Swords. With Fortitude and Concentration, she will be able to throw off her Bonds.

This indicates that through Fortitude and Concentration, he will be able to avoid the problems that the Devil Card indicated.

Card #7 represents the most likely Outcome of the Relationship.

The Lovers card that the Querent's Future Relationship with Beautiful and Harmonious.

The Querent was very happy with that Reading.

Here is my Readings on Halloween:

October 31st.

When I got up in the Morning of Samhain, I immediately wrote the Fourth Exam of WitchSchool.com's Tarot Course TAR 101 and got a A with a 96% Score.

Then in the evening, I got into my Wicca Paganistic Robes and went to the Local Pub with my Tarot Deck to do some Reading for People.

When I got to the Pub, I did my Daily Memorization Draw.

I got the Hanged Man Card. Seeing as it was the evening of Samhain, I was not surprised to get the Card that indicates Spiritual Enlightenment.

I then got the attention of Blondedrunkgirl (BDG). She saw me with my deck and suddenly started jumping up and down for a Reading, so I did the simple 3 Card Past, Present, Future Spread.

Past: Six of Swords
    Present: Four of Wands
    Future: Magician.

I told her that the Six of Swords indicates Journies and always knowing what she has been doing and thinking properly. She replied that she was a Figure Skater and had been travelling in South America. So the Card indications of Journies was accurate.

Four of Wands indicates she is Happiness, Harvest and Security. So that indicates that she has Reaped the Rewards of Past Labours, and is presently resting. She giggled and informed me that she is presently resting as she is on her Vacation.

The Magician represents that through Will, Skill, and Manipulation of the Arts, she will achieve her Goals. She was very happy to hear that.

Then I did a Reading for BDG's Friend.

I shuffled the Card and BDG'sFriend cut the cards.

Past: 5 of Cups
    Present: 9 of Cups
    Future: 4 of Pentacles

The Five of Cups indicates a massive disappointment in the past, but from which all was not lost, so some things were Salvageable. Of course, she confirmed that the card was accurate.

But, of course, who has not had a massive disappointment in their past lives, although from that disappointment, something was Salvageable.

Nine of Cups indicates that the Querent in a Repose of Peacefulness while enjoying a Well-Earned Quiet Moment. Nine of Cups represents Tranquility and Pleasure.

BDG'sFriend stated that she is also on Vacation and is presents content at where she is at in Life. That she is definitely feeling Peaceful and Tranquil.

Four of Pentacles indicates Strength and Power. Since the Pentacles Suite represents Monetary Matters, I informed the Querent that she will not have any worries in the Future concerning Monetary Matters.

After BDG'sFriend asked about what kind of relationship she has with God.

I shuffled the deck again, she cut it and Six of Swords came up.

The Six of Swords pictures a Man in a Boat guiding his craft accurately to his Destination using a accurate Compass.

I informed BDG'sFriend that she is headed in the Right Direction in she relationships with her God, and that it best to keep the craft going in that direction.

She seemed pleased with that.

Then one of the Cooks came out as her shift was over. She is actually a Tarot Enthusiast, so she was eager for a Reading.

Past: Princess of Cups
    Present: King of Swords
    Future: Queen of Cups.

All Court Cards. That is a very powerful Spread then.

The Picture of the Princess of Cups is a Girl Happily Swimming in the Ocean with a Dolphin. This Card represents an Expert Swimmer in the Seas of Life and indicates a Playful, Exhuberant, Personality, at home in the Gorgeous Uncertainties of the Wide World.

This indicates that the Querent has always had a good grasp on the Realities of Life, and has always had a healthy Fun Loving Attitude in Life.

The King of Swords fosters Leadership and Forcefulness while indicating Alteration, Transformation and Change. This indicates that the Querent is has taken the Lead in making some Changes in her Life. The Cook indicated that there has she has been making some Changes in her Life, although not saying exactly what.

The Queen of Cups is the Sovereign of Emotions and Deepest Psychological Truths. It also represents a person who protects and promotes the Happiness of Others. With the nice Happy Look on the Face of Queen of Cups, I can tell that the Immediate Future of the Querent is going to nice and happy, and she will always be Emotionally Stable and Happy.

She was very happy about that.

After that, I went back home, celebrating Samhain, and did not do anymore Readings for the Day.

It is now the 1st of November, so I guess I will do my Daily Memorization Card Draw.

Shuffle, shuffle, shuffle, cut Deck and flip: Strength.

The Strength Card's Rider/Waite Meaning is:

"Courage. Self control. The virtue of Fortitude. The power of love. Control of passion against one's baser instincts. Determination. Generosity. Strength and power under control. Energy. Optimism. Generosity, resolve and reconciliation. "

Both the Light and Shadow Deck's Book and the course Tarot 101 are pretty much the same as the above. I especially like it referring to Good Inner Strength and Conviction of ones Beliefs.

That is it until tomorrow.

Ki No Ronin
    Islam
    Is Not A
    Religion
    Of Peace

10. #40 | 552561
    Important staff person.
    Unbiased admin.
    BC Team
    South Africa

NOV

I am finding this thread most interesting, Kino. Do you feel that the cards are really important to you? And do they tell the truth?
    They who walk in silence hang the innocent and set the guilty free.

Thread Information