1. #21 | 543130
    Pagan forum moderator
    BC Team
    Canada

OCT

Default Re: Ki No Ronin's Tarot Card Journal

Konnichi Wa to All:

October 12th.

I have done my Daily Memorzation Draw, and I got the Queen of Pentacles again.

Yesterday, I had a very good day of studying and preparing for the exam I am going to write during tomorrows New Moon Esbat.

I guess I will do some more studying today.

KNR
    Islam
    Is Not A
    Religion
    Of Peace

2. #22 | 543507
    Pagan forum moderator
    BC Team
    Canada

OCT

Konnichi Wa to All:

October 13th

I have just taken my 3rd Exam of WitchSchool.com's Tarot 101 Course and got a result of 100%.

I will now celebrate by doing my Morning Tarot Card Memorization Draw (this should be a fairly good Karmanic Card).

Shuffling, Shuffling, Shuffling, Cut Cards and Flip:

The Ten of Cups, the Celebratory Card.

It has a picture of a Couple dancing and happy. There is a Gemini Coloured individuals in the background who are waving a salute of greetings.

Its Rider/Waite Meaning is:

"Lasting happiness and security, although sometimes this may be indicative of being in a rut. Good reputation and honour, true friendship and happy family life. Perfect love and concord between people. A search for fulfillment is marked with success. A peaceful and secure environment."
    Islam
    Is Not A
    Religion
    Of Peace

3. #23 | 544005
    Pagan forum moderator
    BC Team
    Canada

OCT

Konnichi Wa to All:

October 14th

Last night, I went to my favorite Pub to celebrate my getting 100% on my Tarot Card Exam. I had several Pints and did a couple of one Card Readings for some guy that wanted to know how likely his Keno Lottery Tickets was going Win or not.

On his first Ticket, I drew the 5 of Cups, and I interpreted it as that some of his numbers are going to come up, but that not enough would come up to win. That came true.

On his second Ticket, I drew the 5 of Swords, which pictures a group of men trying to fight of a swarm of Locusts with 5 Swords and losing. I took it that the Querents ticket was not going to Win. That came true as well.

Anyways, here is my Morning Memorization Draw.

Shuffling, Shuffling, Shuffling, Cut the Deck and Flip:

King of Cups.

"A person who commands respect, but not love. A man of business or law, considerate and responsible. He is kind but ambitious and a skilled negotiator. He is a born manipulator, someone who has arrived in a position of power by the use of brain as opposed to brawn. He avoids taking people into his confidence and often works in secret or behind the scenes. He is a seeker of power, with hidden motives, often distrusted or feared by those around him."

Ki No Ronin
    Islam
    Is Not A
    Religion
    Of Peace

4. #24 | 544891
    Pagan forum moderator
    BC Team
    Canada

OCT

Konnichi Wa to All:

October 15th.

Last night, I collected my Paycheck, Cashed it, and went to my Legion to have a few Beers to celebrate Payday. I took my Tarot Deck to see if anyone wished to have any Readings done.

I was talking to a Regular of the Club. He had put on a very good Bar BQ and made a lot of really good Hamburgers during the Legion Branch's Annual Summer Picnic in nearby Centennial Park.

I was complementing him on how good his Hamburgers were and informed him that I am looking forward to next Summer's Picnic if he is going to be making his Hamburgers again. He then sort of Laughed, and stated that the Branch's Financial Situation was sooooo bad that he highly doubted that the Branch would be around that long.

So I shuffled my Tarot Deck, while concentrating on whether or not the Branch will last that long. So I shuffled the deck and drew the Nine of Swords Card.

Its Meaning is:

"Deception, premonitions and bad dreams, suffering and depression, cruelty, disappointment violence, loss and scandal. All of these may be overcome through faith and calculated inaction. This is the card of the martyr and with it comes new life out of suffering."

It looks like my Branch will not make it to that long, but they will be able to merge with another Branch and form a bigger better Legion.

Someone else asked for a Reading, but when I pulled the first card, which turned out to be the Moon Card, they got Nervous and Scared, so quit wanting a Reading done after all.

Now for my Daily Memorization Draw.

Shuffle, Shuffle, Shuffle, Cut Deck and Flip:

Two of Cups.

"Affection, love, the beginnings of a new romance, partnership or friendship. Emotional affinity, sympathy, joyous harmony, the reconciliation of opposites in mutual trust. Resolved differences."

This Meaning is pretty much Indenticle to my Light and Shadow Deck's Meaning.

Ki No Ronin
    Islam
    Is Not A
    Religion
    Of Peace

5. #25 | 545206
    Pagan forum moderator
    BC Team
    Canada

OCT

October 16th

I just got up, put the Kettle on for Morning Tea and then did some Internetting.

I have just shuffled my Deck and pulled my Daily Memorization Draw:

Three of Pentacles.

The Card has a Picture of a Workman with a Tool Belt on and on a Ladder while Painting and Hammering on a Church Steeple.

"Success gained through hard work and effort. A gain in commerce and an increase in material things. This is the card of the businessman, craftsman and merchant. Skillful work is both awarded and appreciated. A good time to start a project, with an indication of help in business."

I have been doing a lot of Restoration Work lately on a couple of Vacant Suites lately, so it is appropriate that this Card should come up.

Ki No Ronin
    Islam
    Is Not A
    Religion
    Of Peace

6. #26 | 545835
    Pagan forum moderator
    BC Team
    Canada

OCT

Konnichi Wa to All:

October 17th.

I made a couple of Readings last night that I should note into my Journal.

I got an Invitation Call from a Friend of mine to go over to his Place and play Nickle Anti Poker.

During out Conversation, he informed me that another Friend of ours that our Friend is now out of work again as his position has had to be illiminated. Our Friend worked at the Alberta Wheat Pool, but since the last 4 Years of Wheat Crops on Alberta have all Failled, there is no Wheat to fill the Ships with, so our Friend has had trouble getting Shifts at Work for the Past Two and a Half Years or so.

So when I was informed that our Friend was again totally Out Of Work, I decided to Shuffle my Tarot Deck and do a One Card Draw on whether or not our Friend will be getting his Work back, or get into some sort of other Employment.

I Drew the Sun Card, which Means:

"Contentment and happiness on attaining success. Good Health. Material happiness. Mental, physical and spiritual vitality. New inventors or inventions. Academic and particularly scientific success. Reward. Acclaim. Approval. Children. Abundance of energy. Achievement. Joy and happiness."

So it looks as though our Friend will be successfull in getting some sort of Work in the Future. Whether it is with the Alberta Wheat Pool again or not is still to be scene.

Then My Friend who was Hosting the Poker Party asked how his Future Relations with his Girlfriend is going to go, I did a Three Card Past, Present, Future Spread.

I did not have a note pad, but I do remember that his Past Card was Two of Cups, and the Future Card was the Tower Card. I forget what the Present Card was. I read that in the Past, his Relations have been Nice and Sorted, but in the Future, the Tower Card indicates that all will come Tumbling Down and he will have to start all over again trying to find a New Girlfriend.

Then our Third Friend showed up for Poker Night, and he asked for a 3 Card Spread that tells of his Love Life. I Shuffled the Deck and he got:

Past: Queen of Swords.
    Present: Strength
    Future: Lovers

I feel that the Queen of Swords is an Woman with a Sword in one hand, and a Man's Severed Head in the other. She is smiling pleasantly. I think this represents his High School Personal Mistake when he got a Girl Pregnant and even though the Girl involved was Happy of having been able to successfully given Birth to a Girl, the Severed Head is indicative to the fact that our Friend has had not relations with his Exgirlfriend or his Daughter for over 15 Years or so. Thus the Severed Head in the Queen of Swords indicates his having been "Cut Off" from having relations with his Daughter.

Presently, the Strength Card indicates he is presently well suited to his present affairs being Single and Unattached. He presently feels Strong in his Present Singleness, and is content.

However, in the Future, he will meet Someone Special an have a very Important Significant Relationship with that Person. He was Happy to see the Lovers Card come up for his Future.

Then our Fourth Friend showed up, and we started playing Poker. No more Tarot Readings was done last night.

I will now make my Daily Memorization Draw:

The Hermit Card. Its Rider/Waite Meaning is:

"Caution. Discretion. Need for prudence. Counsel sought and taken. Inner calm. A need to reach into one's inner resources. Assimilation. Planning. A wise guide or spiritual mentor. A time to stand back and reflect upon circumstances."

This card basically means that one will have Spiritual Awakennings while in Personal Introspections. I am having a nice quiet day right now in order to do that.

Ki No Ronin
    Islam
    Is Not A
    Religion
    Of Peace

7. #27 | 545992
    Pagan forum moderator
    BC Team
    Canada

OCT

Konnichi Wa to All:

October 18th.

Yesterday, since I drew the Hermit Card, I stayed inside all day. I just meditated on attaining Spiritual Awareness. I did not Drink or Smoke any Cannabis, I just sat in my place doing Internet Nature Worshipping. It was a nice calm Enlightening Day.

As for today, here is my Daily Tarot Card Draw:

Shuffle, Shuffle, Shuffle, Cut Deck and Flip: The Lovers Card

"Harmony and union, choices to be made using intuition and not intellect. Difficult decisions to be made not necessarily about love. Some form of test and consideration about commitments. Abstract thought, internal harmony and union, second sight. Possibly a struggle between two paths."

Looks like I am going to have a Harmoniously Day Today.

Ki No Ronin
    Islam
    Is Not A
    Religion
    Of Peace

8. #28 | 546280
    Pagan forum moderator
    BC Team
    Canada

OCT

Konnichi Wa to All:

I just drew my Daily Tarot Card Memorization Draw.

I shuffled the Deck and drew the Three of Wands.

It shows a Man up in Three Trees looking out at a Ship that is Sailing into Harbour. He has a very Joyfull Look on his Face. The Cards Nickname is "Lord of Abundance"

The Rider/Waite Meaning is:

"A fortunate end to a valued project or venture. A birth possibly physical, but may mean the birth of a new project instead. Great happiness as the result of a marriage or a birth. Something coming to fruition that was conceived out of love. A card of abundant fertility, trust harmony, maternity and the healing of ills. Possibly a celebration."

The Light and Shadow Deck's Meaning is pretty much the same.

KNR
    Islam
    Is Not A
    Religion
    Of Peace

9. #29 | 547085
    Pagan forum moderator
    BC Team
    Canada

OCT

Konnichi Wa to All:

October 20th.

Here is my Daily Memorization Draw: The Five of Swords

On the Light and Shadow Deck, the Picture is of Three People trying to fend off a Huge Swarm of Locusts, and are being overwhelmed.

"Defeat, loss, failure, dishonour, a need to curb futile belligerence, accept the inevitable and swallow pride. Negative thoughts and attitudes."

The Light and Shadow Deck's Meaning is similar, but does say that Perseverance and Faith should get you through the difficult times.

Ki No Ronin
    Islam
    Is Not A
    Religion
    Of Peace

10. #30 | 547547
    Pagan forum moderator
    BC Team
    Canada

OCT

October 21st.

I am making my draw late as I have spent the whole day celebrating the fact that Priince Harry managed to get his hands on a paparazzi photographer and smashed his face in.

I am now very Drunk.

Anyways, it is now about 11:00pm and I am going to make my Daily Memorization Draw of the Day.

Eight of Swords:

The picture on the Light and Shadow Deck is of a Person bound to a Post and surrounded by SWords.

Its Rider/Waite Meanin is:

"Retreat, withdrawal, peace established through arms. Rest, recovery, hospitalisation, recuperation from battle and relief from anxiety or sorrow."

The L&S Meaning is: Restraint, Hindrance, Obstacles, Captivity, Bondage. Being obliged to find New Resources to Free Oneself.

I find that both the meanings are the generally the same.

Ki No Ronin
    Islam
    Is Not A
    Religion
    Of Peace

Thread Information