Got my polling card yesterday
Started by Scrotnig, 17th November 2019 13:27 in General Election 2019

1. #41 | 2136290
    BC Member
    England

NOV

Default Re: Got my polling card yesterday

Corbyn has as much chance of being elected as Vlad the Impaler.
    The European Union is Nazism under a new banner.
    Perrin is right about Cameron, on everything else he is wrong.
    Fork Me is a decent type, pity he's such a twat!
    Liked by: sphinx

2. #42 | 2136335
    BC Member

NOV

LadyLush
    We are so backward in comparison with other countries in Europe, broadband isnít just a tool for you in your house, my university student daughter has every lecture uploaded to one place so her and her class can sit a lecture together from any place in the world. It also means that anyone can contribute and share their skills. You can order a prescription online, saving hours of NHS staffís time. Itís not Ďtaxing the richí itís fair taxation of billionaire companies that are being allowed to avoid paying taxes now because they donate to the Tories, the fiver a month people like my brother will pay isnít going to fund free dental checks is it? However when Facebook, Amazon, Starbucks etc etc all pay their whack, it most certainly will. Then people like my Mom who gets £168 a week after working for Tesco for 30 years can go to the dentist without wondering if they have the twenty quid itíll cost.
    I need broadband to sign on. I don't see why I should have to pay for it.
    Still strumming after all these years

3. #43 | 2136371
    BC Member
    Cyprus

NOV

You agree that you will not:

5. Impersonate any person or entity. This includes but is not limited to, any BC team member, moderator or administrator. This further includes, but shall not be restricted to, any attempt to register a username which, in the opinion of the administrators, is a spoof or simulacra of an existing username, or may in any way cause any sort of confusion over who is really posting, whether intentional or otherwise.

https://www.bowlandcentral.com/forum/rules.php?

Com on Scrot, let's have one of your really silly, pathetic excuses as to why this rule doesn't count here...
    Please note that any abuse in this post is both intentional and deserved.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service announcement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.

4. #44 | 2136374
    Absquatulated

NOV

Dordie
    Corbyn has as much chance of being elected as Vlad the Impaler.
    Corbyn Vs. an East European - No choice there
    Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible

5. #45 | 2136375
    Absquatulated

NOV

Fork Me

5. Impersonate any person or entity. This includes but is not limited to, any BC team member, moderator or administrator. This further includes, but shall not be restricted to, any attempt to register a username which, in the opinion of the administrators, is a spoof or simulacra of an existing username, or may in any way cause any sort of confusion over who is really posting, whether intentional or otherwise.

https://www.bowlandcentral.com/forum/rules.php?

Com on Scrot, let's have one of your really silly, pathetic excuses as to why this rule doesn't count here...
    All the rules here are broken all the time, so why should they apply in this case, silly fat fucker?

3. Forum Use
    This section governs use of the discussion forum, and applies to all users either directly or indirectly, registered or otherwise.

1. Provoke others or cause trouble
    How many times have you done that, you stupid arse chocolate stain?

6. #46 | 2136376
    Absquatulated

NOV

Durgemonster
    I need broadband to sign on. I don't see why I should have to pay for it.
    Well, there's this thing about earning what you get and holding your head up high, that or being a scrounging bastard worth roughly the same as an old dog turd.

7. #47 | 2136446
    BC Member

NOV

Nice Fred
    Well, there's this thing about earning what you get and holding your head up high, that or being a scrounging bastard worth roughly the same as an old dog turd.
    Right, I am not having any of this. I have worked and paid my taxes so I am entitled to my JSA. Not only that, it is dammed hard work signing on these days. I AM NOT A SCROUNGER, YOU INSIGNIFICANT PILE OF STEAMING HORSE SHIT!

Is that clear?

8. #48 | 2136504
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

NOV

Nice Fred
    Coming from THE "master Troller"...this is so much fun to watch....

9. #49 | 2136512
    Lone Wolf & Cub

NOV

Durgemonster
    ... YOU INSIGNIFICANT PILE OF STEAMING HORSE SHIT!
    Fred is a... A brilliant, intelligent, imaginative and deeply spiritual man. He inspires great wonder amongst men and women find his physical attractiveness irresistible and his personal hygiene is beyond reproach.

Just kidding, you've got him down to a tee.
    The more laws, the less justice- Marcus Tullius Cicero.
    Liked by: Scrotnig

10. #50 | 2136608
    Johnson OUT
    St Lucia

NOV

Reg Perrin
    So, what policies are the ones you actually disagree with?
    Corbyn says he will spend spend spend, but I'm not convinced this is costed. On a personal level, I don't think his performance as leader of the opposition indicates that he would be a very effective leader, in the unlikely event that he wins the election.

And as for Brexit, well today we have finally found out what his position is, tatata ta ta! He is, er, neutral.

I don't like his association with terrorist elements, or his utter failure to deal with the problem of anti-semitism in the Labour party.

How do you feel about the fact that Labour is only the second party to be investigated by the Equality and Human Rights Commission (the first was the BNP)?
    Free Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe

Stand up to cyber bullying

https://www.helpguide.org/articles/a...erbullying.htm

Thread Information