Preaching Christianity on UK Streets is now Islamophobic
Started by Bill. MC, 9th November 2019 22:46 in Religion & Philosophy

1. #11 | 2134883
    The Forum Idiot
    United Kingdom

NOV

Default Re: Preaching Christianity on UK Streets is now Islamophobic

Memnoch
    I don't see the need for contriving an excuse. They are a nuisance and that's reason enough.
    Yeah, just like muslims praying on the streets and being an even greater nuisance by holding up traffic.

2. #12 | 2134884
    Independent
    United Kingdom

NOV

Bill. MC
    Yeah, just like muslims praying on the streets and being an even greater nuisance by holding up traffic.
    Religion, in particular the monotheistic religions and right now almost exclusively islam, has been and continues to be the direct source of more conflict and strife than any other deliberately malevolent activity in human history.

How great it would be if we could turn the Moon or Mars into prison colony and send them all there to fight it out among themselves and leave the rest of us in peace.
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.

3. #13 | 2134886
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

NOV

Nice Fred
    "You will listen when you're dead"

Sounds like a threat to me, and he's clearly mentally ill.
    Perhaps his family might help.

4. #14 | 2134887
    Absquatulated

NOV

Reg Perrin
    Perhaps his family might help.
    Don't be an idiot (as usual), like a nutter of his sort would have cash
    Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible, but only a little something for the weekend at the moment

5. #15 | 2135101
    The Forum Idiot
    United Kingdom

NOV

Nevertheless preaching Christianity in the streets never seems to offend the Sikhs or Hindus or for that matter even the Wiccans, Druids or Astatru people, or indeed the Scientologists. It probably offends athiests too, but they seem to give a fuck about it, unless of course they happen to be Marxists, in which case they will raise the point about it being offensive towards Muslims.

6. #16 | 2135113
    Independent
    United Kingdom

NOV

Bill. MC
    Nevertheless preaching Christianity in the streets never seems to offend the Sikhs or Hindus or for that matter even the Wiccans, Druids or Astatru people, or indeed the Scientologists. It probably offends athiests too, but they seem to give a fuck about it, unless of course they happen to be Marxists, in which case they will raise the point about it being offensive towards Muslims.
    Simply explained: When the christians grew out of their crusader mentality and started behaving a bit more like normal human beings, islam was free to fill the insanity gap. They had an advantage over the christians in that the wholesale slaughter of non believers was already written into their official doctrine in order to make evolution towards humanity impossible. The early christians had no such mandate, they just killed because they felt like it. The muslims on the other hand have a book written by a child-raping slave-owning warmonger that says it's good to kill - compulsory in fact. A book which remains the basis of their limited mental functioning and the justification for their dalek-like hatred of everything that isn't them.
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.

7. #17 | 2135222
    No one hears your scream
    St Lucia

NOV

Bill. MC
    Many street preachers get arrested these days. I've seen vids of them getting arrested in Edinburgh and Perth. The reasons are usually for Breach of the Peace or for 'hate speach' against gays. Now the latest reason is Islamophobia:

https://taphaps.com/oluwole-ilesanmi-islamophobia/
    You know, people on this forum never seem to like me saying what I'm about to say, and I'll probably get the usual abuse for it; but then people of Jesus's time didn't like what Jesus said, did they? (Something that Oluwole Ilesanmi, the preacher in the video, would probably agree with me about).

So what am I about to say? Simply that what we don't see tells us more than what we do see in this video.

We see two coppers arresting this man. What we don't see is what he was saying before he was arrested.

If he was simply preaching the Gospel, then it would be wrong to arrest him. But I see street preachers like him all the time, and they don't get arrested. Most people just ignore them.

But was this man saying something that might be inferred as stirring up religious or racial hatred, before he was arrested? Obviously we don't know because this has been conveniently edited out of the video.

Show me a video of what he was saying prior to arrest, and then you and I can come to a judgement on this.

I fully expect the usual abuse from the usual suspects who don't want to hear the truth, plus from those who've had an excessive amount of liquid refreshment. So it goes.

Have a nice evening.
    Free Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe

Stand up to cyber bullying

https://www.helpguide.org/articles/a...erbullying.htm

8. #18 | 2135231
    Absquatulated

NOV

Plutonium
    We see two coppers arresting this man. What we don't see is what he was saying before he was arrested.

If he was simply preaching the Gospel, then it would be wrong to arrest him. But I see street preachers like him all the time, and they don't get arrested. Most people just ignore them.
    That could be why he got a 2 and a half grand payout for wrongful arrest.
    Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible, but only a little something for the weekend at the moment
    Liked by: sphinx

9. #19 | 2136104
    3X3 Triad Writer
    Canada

NOV

I do not Blame People for being Islamophobic! I Am Islamophobic.

Nothing Scares Me More Than Islam!

After all, looking at all the Damage Done to the Earth because of Islam!

3X3
    The More People I Have Known,
    The More I Loved My TwoWhiteSocks.

Thread Information