This is Interesting
Started by Bill. MC, 25th October 2019 14:20 in Brexit Forum

1. #1 | 2133033
    The Forum Idiot
    United Kingdom

OCT

Default This is Interesting

Somebody introduced me to this relious organisation, which is similar to the Jehovahs Witness. i.e. they claim that current events have been prophesised in the Bible.

Their magazine has articles claiming that the Bible prophesized the UK's departure from the EU and that the EU will become a powerful superstate.

https://www.thetrumpet.com/13988-bib...etold-a-brexit

https://www.thetrumpet.com/15729-the...ak-from-europe

2. #2 | 2133036
    BC Member
    Cyprus

OCT

Default Re: This is Interesting

Nutjobs.

A breakaway group from The Worldwide Church Of God, claiming to follow Herbert W Armstrong's original teachings are the main group "lost their way".
    Please note that any abuse in this post is both intentional and deserved.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service announcement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.
    Liked by: sphinx

3. #3 | 2133050
    Independent
    United Kingdom

OCT

Prophecies are deliberately vague so they can't be proven wrong. Any nutcase can contrive any retrospective interpretation they want, but what they never ever do is identify specific events before they happen. Between the ears of "mystics" is a genuine belief that predicting the past is clever. That's because mystics are, without exception, stupid.
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.
    Liked by: sphinx

4. #4 | 2133089
    The Forum Idiot
    United Kingdom

OCT

Fork Me
    Nutjobs.

A breakaway group from The Worldwide Church Of God, claiming to follow Herbert W Armstrong's original teachings are the main group "lost their way".
    When I was about 13 years old the BBC had the monopoly on radio stations, so there were no commercial radio stations in the UK. There were however seven off shore 'pirate' radion stations and each day they would broadcast a show called 'The World Tomorrow' hosted by H W Armstrong's son Gardner Ted.

He said exactly the same thing about the Common Market as it was then called evolving into a United States of Europe which would be a world super power and that the UK would not be part of.

Of course the idea of a United States of Europe had been established by the Austrian aristrocrat Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi, but only the Armstrong's predicited the UK not being part of it.

Thread Information