Do you experience anxiety?
Started by parsonstreet, 13th October 2019 23:29 in Talk & Chat

1. #21 | 2132283
    BC Member
    Scotland

OCT

Default Re: Do you experience anxiety?

Memnoch
    So let me get this straight... the basis of your superiority over me is I'm sane and you're not? And your victory stems from the fact that my argument makes sense and yours doesn't?

You call me rational like it's an accusation, something to be ashamed of. And you call ME bitter? That's fucking hilarious.

I've always known you're crazy, but I've just discovered you're stupid too. No doubt you'll claim both as virtues.
    The little mental box that you live in, and that you think is 'you', is in the grander scheme of things, fucking nothing. You think 'you' are in control, but in actual fact, you are little more than a passenger. Shit you have no control over, has your conscious rational mind, dangling on the end of a string.

......if 'you' really had so much control over what you are, why would you choose to be such a miserable embittered old bastard?

Some people, intuitive types, such as myself, are capable of at least realising this fact of living.

Other people, fucking blockheads, dolts, dullions, like yourself, aren't.
    Scrot is a poof!

2. #22 | 2132286
    Smiter of the high and mighty.
    Google it.
    England

OCT

This is fun.

3. #23 | 2132364
    Independent
    United Kingdom

OCT

BobBobson
    The little mental box that you live in, and that you think is 'you', is in the grander scheme of things, fucking nothing. You think 'you' are in control, but in actual fact, you are little more than a passenger. Shit you have no control over, has your conscious rational mind, dangling on the end of a string.

......if 'you' really had so much control over what you are, why would you choose to be such a miserable embittered old bastard?

Some people, intuitive types, such as myself, are capable of at least realising this fact of living.

Other people, fucking blockheads, dolts, dullions, like yourself, aren't.
    Tell you what, if you can't respond intelligently to a devastating counter-argument, why don't you just excrete some gibberish in the hope that someone even dafter than you might think it means something?

Oh, you did.
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.

Thread Information