Just FYI
Started by Reg Perrin, 13th August 2019 00:21 in Serious Discussion

1. #1 | 2126141
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

AUG

Default Just FYI

There are periods in BC when I just look at the latest posters in the latest posts and don't even bother carrying on. In order of shitness swamping, Chickenshit is first, Nice Fred has jumped up very quickly and the Fuckin Druid 4 x 4 Is just a constant.

2. #2 | 2126143
    The common sense poster

AUG

Default Re: Just FYI

I'm lovely
    I'm a low educated, total guttersnipe, dim witted moron.

3. #3 | 2126144
    The common sense poster

AUG

PS - Thanks again for helping me exploit the system - You saved me a load of money
    Liked by: sphinx

4. #4 | 2126153
    Johnson OUT
    St Lucia

AUG

Reg Perrin
    There are periods in BC when I just look at the latest posters in the latest posts and don't even bother carrying on. In order of shitness swamping, Chickenshit is first, Nice Fred has jumped up very quickly and the Fuckin Druid 4 x 4 Is just a constant.
    I have to admit the forum has gone downhill (if I'm allowed to say that). It's a lot of the usual suspects riding their usual hobby horses. Although Chickenshit as you call him, hasn't been around lately.
    JOHNSON OUT - "Elected" by 0.14% of the population

Free Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe

Stand up to cyber bullying

https://www.helpguide.org/articles/a...erbullying.htm

5. #5 | 2126159
    Hammond and May out
    England

AUG

Much of the chat here is political but, when we have had thee years of a blatant liar of a stick woman spewing out rubbish, perhaps even we are above discussing such bile!.....what has Corbyn done to counter her? Think about him....he's never been a politician in his life.
    The European Union is Nazism under a new banner.
    Perrin is right about Cameron, on everything else he is wrong.
    Fork Me is a decent type, pity he's such a twat!

6. #6 | 2126163
    Hammond and May out
    England

AUG

I remember now, he was a rag and bone man with a horse and cart....that's it!
    The European Union is Nazism under a new banner.
    Perrin is right about Cameron, on everything else he is wrong.
    Fork Me is a decent type, pity he's such a twat!

7. #7 | 2126168
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

AUG

Nice Fred
    PS - Thanks again for helping me exploit the system - You saved me a load of money
    I've been looking at our PM exchanges. Nothing I said in those would save you any money, well, maybe your air fare as you seemed to be wanting to pass the buck of responsibility for your senile mother to someone else. Nothing about your attitude surprises me, it's a typical Rightard response. Dordie and Ponsonby are both at it as well.

8. #8 | 2126169
    The common sense poster

AUG

Reg Perrin
    I've been looking at our PM exchanges. Nothing I said in those would save you any money, well, maybe your air fare as you seemed to be wanting to pass the buck of responsibility for your senile mother to someone else. Nothing about your attitude surprises me, it's a typical Rightard response. Dordie and Ponsonby are both at it as well.
    Thank you - I take that post as a high compliment.
    As for the PMs, I dumped them ages ago as I had all I wanted so they were of no further us. However, further to what you're aware of, I got the house and sold it so the grabbing state couldn't get hold. I also have control of her pensions so there's another nice little bonus.
    I'm thinking of bringing her out here at some point before she snuffs it so the pension lot don't know and I can carry on claiming for years.
    I paid a lot in taxes over the years so I don't see any issue in getting a little back.

9. #9 | 2126175
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

AUG

Nice Fred
    Thank you - I take that post as a high compliment.
    As for the PMs, I dumped them ages ago as I had all I wanted so they were of no further us. However, further to what you're aware of, I got the house and sold it so the grabbing state couldn't get hold. I also have control of her pensions so there's another nice little bonus.
    I'm thinking of bringing her out here at some point before she snuffs it so the pension lot don't know and I can carry on claiming for years.
    I paid a lot in taxes over the years so I don't see any issue in getting a little back.
    I think "Hoisted by your own petard" springs to mind here. You may well feel that bragging about being a despicable piece of shit is one way of dealing with the contempt you're held in, in here, it's no skin off my nose, like I say it's typical Rightard behaviour, half of them will be congratulating you for what (you say) you've done. Personally, I don't believe you. The rules around Local Authority contributions to Social care pertaining to home ownership and pensions are so tight it'd be impossible to do what you say you've done. Having had two parents in care recently, I know. Up shot of this is that I think you're just bullshitting.

10. #10 | 2126178
    The common sense poster

AUG

Reg Perrin
    The rules around Local Authority contributions to Social care pertaining to home ownership and pensions are so tight it'd be impossible to do what you say you've done.
    Shows what you know - or don't know. A gift of property made some years before the need to go into a home means the grabbers can't touch it.

Perhaps you should read up on a few basics before you spout - After all, you wouldn't want to appear to be a mindless git that spouts a load of old bollocks, would you?

Thread Information