Just FYI
Started by Reg Perrin, 13th August 2019 00:21 in Serious Discussion

1. #11 | 2126179
    The common sense poster

AUG

Default Re: Just FYI

Oh, fair prince, the info you gave was really handy in my successful efforts to fuck the system over. Thanks again.

Just one last point - I'm about to royally screw the system again, and it's all legal and within their own rules.
    I'm a low educated, total guttersnipe, dim witted moron.

2. #12 | 2126182
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

AUG

Nice Fred
    Shows what you know - or don't know. A gift of property made some years before the need to go into a home means the grabbers can't touch it.

Perhaps you should read up on a few basics before you spout - After all, you wouldn't want to appear to be a mindless git that spouts a load of old bollocks, would you?
    I know exactly about gifted property and the timescales involved, I'm sure you found out the facts as well and found out that unfortunately she'd not done it. Perhaps you can explain the pensions scam you claim to have done?

3. #13 | 2126184
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

AUG

BTW, it's a shame you discarded the PM's as you disclosed to me then that her property was still hers. In other words, a total bullshitter.

4. #14 | 2126185
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

AUG

Nice Fred
    Oh, fair prince, the info you gave was really handy in my successful efforts to fuck the system over. Thanks again.

Just one last point - I'm about to royally screw the system again, and it's all legal and within their own rules.
    The info I gave you was about Safeguarding and capacity. It had nothing whatsoever to do with finance. You're a bullshitter.

5. #15 | 2126186
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

AUG

My advice Fred. Just thought I'd expose your bullshit.

You will have a challenge trying to convince Social Services to assess her if she's not putting herself at risk Fred, however....blowing 800, despite what the arseholes say, would constitute a serious indicator that's she's at least vulnerable financially. If she's getting lost in the streets, leaving gas fires on, approaching random strangers or hitting out and not recognising relatives these are all causes for concern. They may not be an emergency or life and limb concerns but phone up the Social services Adult social work team in her area and make a referral. Ask for the duty worker and outline your concerns. They'll be well used to resistance from the person concerned and it may well be that they cannot FORCE services onto an unwilling person, you need that chat with them. Alice is right in that SS will be hard pressed to provide services and will appear to place her right at the lowest priority UNTIL she is in danger...but you need to start the ball rolling....

6. #16 | 2126187
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

AUG

Just thought I'd give you a bit of gen on deprivation of assets while I'm at it...oh Prince, wouldn't want to appear ignorant about gifted property, and timescales would I. Did she give anything to your sister?

Link

7. #17 | 2126191
    The common sense poster

AUG

Neither a borrower nor A lender be but screw everyone for what you can

8. #18 | 2126192
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

AUG

BTW Fred, the only way she could have protected her assets would have been to have put it in a managed trust, however even that's difficult and as she'd lost capacity she couldn't have done that....tough shit bullshitter.

9. #19 | 2126193
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

AUG

Nice Fred
    Neither a borrower nor A lender be but screw everyone for what you can
    Only you haven't, you just crack on you have.

10. #20 | 2126195
    The common sense poster

AUG

Curried shit is not tough but my bank managers like my business - all three banks

Thread Information