Jeffrey Epstein Dead. 'Suicide', apparently.
Started by BobBobson, 10th August 2019 20:28 in News & Current Affairs

1. #21 | 2126037
    3X3 Triad Writer
    Isle of Man

AUG

Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein Dead. 'Suicide', apparently.

His 2013 Mug Shot Photo:

Smug Looking Prat Wasn't He?! The Smug Expression Look of Someone who thought they could get away with Anything.

Well, he is off to his Next Life when all the Bad Karma of his Previous Life will come back to him.

Perhaps Born to a Pervert Father that will Beat The Shit out of him and commit some Lewd Sex Acts on him.

3X3
    The More People I Have Known,
    The More I Loved My TwoWhiteSocks.

2. #22 | 2126038
    3X3 Triad Writer
    Isle of Man

AUG

Under 'Reactions' in the Wikipedia Listing, it states that several Organizations that he Donated Money to have returned the Donations except:
    " Harvard University announced it would not return any money.[87]"

So Harvard is keeping the Dirty Money. I guess that makes Harvard a Dirty University.

3X3
    Liked by: sphinx

3. #23 | 2126051
    The common sense poster

AUG

I've spent a little time looking at this and have come to the conclusion he probably killed himself. However, it looks a lot like those in charge of the facility were well aware he would make further attempts to top himself but let him.
    Given it was bloody obvious but they still let him do it, I have to wonder if there was pressure from somewhere to make life ... err...death easy for him.
    I'm a low educated, total guttersnipe, dim witted moron.

4. #24 | 2126083
    BC Member
    Scotland

AUG

TheDruid 3X3
    Well, he is off to his Next Life when all the Bad Karma of his Previous Life will come back to him.

Perhaps Born to a Pervert Father that will Beat The Shit out of him and commit some Lewd Sex Acts on him.

3X3
    So are you suggesting that children whose fathers beat the shit out of them and perform lewd sex acts on them.....

......were bad people in a previous life and are simply receiving their just deserts in this life?
    Scrot is a poof!

5. #25 | 2126088
    Just an allusion
    England

AUG

Uh oh, this might not end well.
    Amusing smilies aside, you ought to realise that beneath what may sometimes appear to be banter, I do in fact despise you. Don't be flattered, my contempt is free to all lefties who support the indoctrination of children. ~ Memnoch, Dec 2014.
    Liked by: Chris Mitchell

6. #26 | 2126104
    3X3 Triad Writer
    Isle of Man

AUG

Alice
    Uh oh, this might not end well.
    You May Say That Again!

But that is how the Hinduistic Law of Karma works.

If you were a Thief in a Past Life, then you are likely to always get things Stolen from You in Your Next Life.

If You committed Murder in a Past Life, then You are likely to have Your Life Threatened in Your Next Life.

If You Beautiful and Conceited About It in a Past Life, then You are likely to be Ugly in Your Next Life.

If You Cheat in a Past Life, then You are likely to always be Cheated in Your Next Life.

So in his Next Life, Mr. Jeffrey is likely to be Sexually Abused in some form in His Next Life. Either by a Parent, Authority Figure or a Priest.

3X3

7. #27 | 2126105
    The common sense poster

AUG

I'll be happy to abuse him .. more so if he comes back as a girl
    I'm a low educated, total guttersnipe, dim witted moron.

8. #28 | 2126107
    3X3 Triad Writer
    Isle of Man

AUG

BobBobson
    So are you suggesting that children whose fathers beat the shit out of them and perform lewd sex acts on them.....

......were bad people in a previous life and are simply receiving their just deserts in this life?
    Actually,, the Law of Karma is more likely a Theory.

So People who are Abused in this Life may not necessarily a Bad Person in a Past Life. But they could then Grow Up Hateful and become Abusers.

So there is no steadfast Formula or anything written in Stone about how Karma Works.

But I am Imagining what his Life is going to be like and it is Not Anything Good.

But I had never heard of the guy before and since I first came to know of him on BC Forums, I at first assumed that he was some UKer who got caught up in the Jimi Saville Dragnet. But when I found his Wikipedia Listing, I worked it out that he was actually a Yanky.

3X3

9. #29 | 2126108
    3X3 Triad Writer
    Isle of Man

AUG

But once again, the More People I have Known like him, the more I Loved my TwoWhiteSocks.

3X3

10. #30 | 2126112
    here
    Wales

AUG

TheDruid 3X3
    If you were a Thief in a Past Life, then you are likely to always get things Stolen from You in Your Next Life.
    This is problematic because the person who steals from you in your next life will get things stolen from them in a next life leaving to a never ending cycle of theft related karma.

If no one abused anyone then the cycle would end.
    Do not let the oppressed retreat in disgrace; may the poor and needy praise your name..

Thread Information