Why should the UK remain in the EU?
Started by Nice Fred, 3rd August 2019 20:03 in Brexit Forum

1. #21 | 2125592
    Smiter of the high and mighty.
    Google it.
    England

AUG

Default Re: Why should the UK remain in the EU?

Chris Mitchell
    I'm sorry, you're not allowed to say that, Lord P. We've been told over and over again that Leave voters aren't actually racist bigots who voted Leave to get the empire back, so stop letting the side down, there's a good chap.
    Anyone who doesn't want uncontrolled immigration must be a racist. Yeah, yeah.

2. #22 | 2125632
    Fluffed out
    England

AUG

Lord Ponsonby
    Anyone who doesn't want uncontrolled immigration must be a racist. Yeah, yeah.
    Not at all, but anyone who thinks the population of Goa is going to come over here and form "ghettos" is.

3. #23 | 2125642
    The common sense poster

AUG

Chris Mitchell
    Not at all, but anyone who thinks the population of Goa is going to come over here and form "ghettos" is.
    Whilst it's unlikely the whole population of Goa will up sticks and settle in Cleethorpes, a number of residents from that area might well decided to go to Britain with the intention of staying in that country. The likely exodus is going to be caused by climate change, notably sea level rising, and political issues caused by previous colonial powers attempting to convert the population to Christianity, that causing many people to leave but, upon their return, they found themselves outcasts in their own towns.
    Given colonial powers of old caused many of the social issues, it would seem only reasonable to offer a warm welcome to at least a reasonable number of the population.

I blame Vasco da Gama.
    I'm a low educated, total guttersnipe, dim witted moron.
    Liked by: Chris Mitchell

4. #24 | 2125643
    The common sense poster

AUG

Actually, to get a good overview of the socio-political conditions and issues that climate change might well present for Goa, it wouldn't be a bad idea to have a chat with Nandkumar Kamat, an ugly fucker, but a very well informed ugly fucker.
    I'm a low educated, total guttersnipe, dim witted moron.

5. #25 | 2125659
    Smiter of the high and mighty.
    Google it.
    England

AUG

Chris Mitchell
    I've got news for you. They have already started. You are so out of touch with what is really happening in this country it beggars belief.
    Liked by: sphinx

Thread Information