Started by Bill. MC, 22nd July 2019 21:25 in News & Current Affairs

1. #21 | 2124100
    Smiter of the high and mighty.
    Google it.
    England

JUL

Default Re: Tommy Robinson knocked out by an Old Geezer in Prison

Reg Perrin
    Are you an apologist for all the arseholes in the world?
    Well he didn't speak up for you, so I guess not.
    Liked by: Bill. MC

2. #22 | 2124102
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

JUL

Lord Ponsonby
    Well he didn't speak up for you, so I guess not.
    Nor you.

3. #23 | 2124114
    The Forum Idiot
    United Kingdom

JUL

Plutonium
    Robinson's record:
    2005 - Assault occasioning Actual Body Harm. 12 months imprisonment.
    2010 - Assaulting a police officer.
    2011 - Headbutted a man at one of his own marches.
    2011 - Football hooliganism at a Luton Town - Newport match. "I may have called them sheep shaggers" he was reported as saying in the local paper. 12 month suspended sentence and banned from Luton football matches for 3 years.
    2013 - Travelled to the USA on somebody else's passport.
    2014 - Admitted to possessing cocaine with intent to supply (interesting, not many people know about this one) and was filmed singing "Iím going to punch you in the head, kick you in the face, because I am the king of the whole Islam race."
    2014 - Mortgage fraud - jailed for 18 months.
    2018/19 - Two counts of contempt of court, for which he is currently a guest of Her Majesty.

Yeah, just a regular guy really.

IMO it would be more appropriate to refer to him as a tearaway, than a thug.

4. #24 | 2124117
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

JUL

Bill. MC
    IMO it would be more appropriate to refer to him as a tearaway, than a thug.
    Why?

5. #25 | 2124118
    The Forum Idiot
    United Kingdom

JUL

Plutonium
    The site says the attack could not have occurred because Robinson is being held in isolation. Why would he be held in isolation - fear of attacks by other lags, perhaps?
    Yes, he is frightened of being attacked even to the point of being killed. He has been attacked by Muslims during previous incarcerations. There was even an attempts to kill him or to seriously injure him. On one occation a Somalian Muslim attempted to throw a bucket of boiling hot water laced with sugar over him. Fortunately for him one of the screws warned him.

BTW just to keep the record straight - I am not so favourable toward Stephen Yaxley Lennon as I used to be, Yes, it is good that people are willing to expose the cover ups of Islamic grooming gangs or Mosques supporting or harbouring terrorists. These types of people are a threat to everyone, irrespective of their ethnic backgrounds and that includes Muslims themselves. Stephen Yaxley Lennon presents his case in such a way that antagonizes too many people and evens up causing further divisions within society. It has recently came to my notice that he has been receiving funds from Isreali think tanks (BTW this is yet an example of how ridiculous it is to call him a Nazi). He never seems to be short of a few bob and everytime he is in trouble with the Law he and his associates are aways organising fund raising for him. IMO he is basically just an attention seeking wanker on the make, as opposed to being a Nazi or a thug.

Nevertheless IMO this does not justfy constant Police harrassment or physical attacks on him. The allegations of him being a Nazi are completely ridiculous. When he set up EDL he distanced himself from the REAL Nazis. Just incase you and the Lefties have forgotten an actual or real Nazi is a person who demonises all Jews while believing that White people are superior to other races. Now, Stephen Yaxley Lennon has Jewish and non white friends. Him and his EDL colleagues burnt a Nazi flag and their were many Star of David i.e. Israeli flags on display during EDL demos and rallies. I even remember Nick Griffin warning people to stay clear of the EDL as it was in his opinion a Zionist controlled organisation.

There is nothing homogenuous about ultra right wing politics. It is basically split between pro Zionists and anti Zionists and it is within this latter category that you find the REAL Nazis. BTW these real Nazis do not like Stephen Yaxley Lennon and are as much a threat to the well being of Stephen Yaxley Lennon as are the Islamic fundamentalists.

The main issue I have with all this shit concerning Stephen Yaxley Lennon is the way the Media and wanker politicians (i.e. most of them LOL) demonise him by referring to him as a racist, Nazi or thug and the way that members of the general public sheepishly agree with it. IMO the authorities are bit worried about a can of worms that might get opened his campaigning against grooming gangs and paedophiles. i.e. that he may unveil a paedophile network which involves cerain people of a high rank within society.

6. #26 | 2124124
    The common sense poster

JUL

Bill. MC
    On one occation a Somalian Muslim attempted to throw a bucket of boiling hot water laced with sugar over him.
    Sweet
    I'm a low educated, total guttersnipe, dim witted moron.

7. #27 | 2124126
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

JUL

Bill. MC
    Yes, he is frightened of being attacked even to the point of being killed. He has been attacked by Muslims during previous incarcerations. There was even an attempts to kill him or to seriously injure him. On one occation a Somalian Muslim attempted to throw a bucket of boiling hot water laced with sugar over him. Fortunately for him one of the screws warned him.

BTW just to keep the record straight - I am not so favourable toward Stephen Yaxley Lennon as I used to be, Yes, it is good that people are willing to expose the cover ups of Islamic grooming gangs or Mosques supporting or harbouring terrorists. These types of people are a threat to everyone, irrespective of their ethnic backgrounds and that includes Muslims themselves. Stephen Yaxley Lennon presents his case in such a way that antagonizes too many people and evens up causing further divisions within society. It has recently came to my notice that he has been receiving funds from Isreali think tanks (BTW this is yet an example of how ridiculous it is to call him a Nazi). He never seems to be short of a few bob and everytime he is in trouble with the Law he and his associates are aways organising fund raising for him. IMO he is basically just an attention seeking wanker on the make, as opposed to being a Nazi or a thug.

Nevertheless IMO this does not justfy constant Police harrassment or physical attacks on him. The allegations of him being a Nazi are completely ridiculous. When he set up EDL he distanced himself from the REAL Nazis. Just incase you and the Lefties have forgotten an actual or real Nazi is a person who demonises all Jews while believing that White people are superior to other races. Now, Stephen Yaxley Lennon has Jewish and non white friends. Him and his EDL colleagues burnt a Nazi flag and their were many Star of David i.e. Israeli flags on display during EDL demos and rallies. I even remember Nick Griffin warning people to stay clear of the EDL as it was in his opinion a Zionist controlled organisation.

There is nothing homogenuous about ultra right wing politics. It is basically split between pro Zionists and anti Zionists and it is within this latter category that you find the REAL Nazis. BTW these real Nazis do not like Stephen Yaxley Lennon and are as much a threat to the well being of Stephen Yaxley Lennon as are the Islamic fundamentalists.

The main issue I have with all this shit concerning Stephen Yaxley Lennon is the way the Media and wanker politicians (i.e. most of them LOL) demonise him by referring to him as a racist, Nazi or thug and the way that members of the general public sheepishly agree with it. IMO the authorities are bit worried about a can of worms that might get opened his campaigning against grooming gangs and paedophiles. i.e. that he may unveil a paedophile network which involves cerain people of a high rank within society.
    "Bla Bla Bla" I'm not a fan, but I think he's having a hard time"............................is this the party line....you fuckin pathetic transparent Skotch Kunt.

8. #28 | 2124128
    The common sense poster

JUL

It's nice to see a thug get bitch slapped.

9. #29 | 2124135
    BC Member
    England

JUL

Bill. MC

Why do you keep referring to him as Yaxley-Lennon? Do you refer to Elton John as Reg Dwight?

10. #30 | 2124144
    The common sense poster

JUL

Roco
    Why do you keep referring to him as Yaxley-Lennon? Do you refer to Elton John as Reg Dwight?
    One uses a stage name - The other is a silly kunt

Thread Information