Just a Reminder
Started by Bill. MC, 20th July 2019 12:54 in News & Current Affairs

1. #11 | 2123998
    The common sense poster

JUL

Default Re: Just a Reminder

The Iranian Khordad 15 system is said to be able to track stealth aircraft, but that's likely to be bollocks as Israel overflew Iran with undetected F35s a couple of months ago.
    Israel's act of war was sadly undetected, but later exposed by Iran's intel network.
    It's a pity the fuckers didn't get shot down, partially because they deserved it, but mostly because that would really fuck up the F35's already shit reputation as a flying bag of expensive crap.
    I'm a low educated, total guttersnipe, dim witted moron.

2. #12 | 2123999
    The common sense poster

JUL

Iran has three Russian build Kilos, and a lot of mini/midget subs that could well prove very dangerous for US surface ships, that including carriers.
    Iran was reported to have started local manufacture of kilos, but I have yet to hear of any in seaworthy condition as yet.
    The Americans could well sink them, but they are likely to destroy a few ships before they're found and blown out of the water.
    Then add those well armed fast missile boats you might well have been reading about - They attack in swarms so at least some will get through and score serious hits on invading US forces.

The above posts are also likely to apply of the US goes for a 'bloody nose' policy as stupidly suggested by their idiot president for North Korea. Iran might very well give the fuckers a broken leg in return.

3. #13 | 2124000
    The common sense poster

JUL

PS - Iran has sub launched cruise missiles, so the invading American would have a lot less chance of detecting them and bringing them down, and the stood away carriers would be in danger as the war can be brought to them.

4. #14 | 2124001
    The common sense poster

JUL

In other words...

Iran would lose a war in epic style, but the US is in danger of massive losses if it was stupid enough to attack.

5. #15 | 2124002
    The common sense poster

JUL

Saying that, the yanks got a well deserved fucking in Vietnam against poorly trained farmers, so it could happen again.

6. #16 | 2124003
    Tinselshit

JUL

The level of frantic Googling military expertise on display in this thread is overwhelming.

7. #17 | 2124004
    BC Member
    Scotland

JUL

Listening to Jeremy Vine on Radio 2 right now, hearing all about how the UK's seizing of an Iranian tanker in the straight of Gibraltar was 'legal' seizing of a vessel, but the Iranian seizing of a UK vessel was nothing short of piracy.....

......sheesh...

.....the fucking knuckleheads that exist in this country......if war breaks out...send all these people to the front lines first....don't need to train em up or anything...just strap them to our tanks and ships as human shields.
    Scrot is a poof!
    Liked by: Bill. MC

8. #18 | 2124006
    The common sense poster

JUL

It's a matter of propaganda and military power.
    The UK claims their pirate attack as legal, but says the Iranians are pirates for doing exactly the same thing.

9. #19 | 2124007
    The common sense poster

JUL

It's a matter of propaganda and military power.
    The UK claims their pirate attack as legal, but says the Iranians are pirates for doing exactly the same thing.

10. #20 | 2124008
    The common sense poster

JUL

By the way, no google involved as i've ben following this for years. Posters with brains might well remember the many Israeli claims about Iran getting the bomb, usually within 2 years, but sometimes within as little as three months.
    Time showed all up as lies, but Israel simply made the same claims time and time again.

Others might well have to google in a bootless attempt to keep up with my knowledge, but Joe will have to learn to read past Jack and Jill before he has a hope.

Thread Information