Misogynist attacks against female politicians - Clearly unacceptable
Started by Nice Fred, 15th July 2019 05:29 in News & Current Affairs

1. #11 | 2123496
    The common sense poster

JUL

Default Re: Misogynist attacks against female politicians - Clearly unacceptable

Plutonium
    So why does Indonesia have the world's highest rate of FGM, Fred?

Depends what you see as FGM.
    There are three types out here:

Actual cutting - Not good
    A pin prick - Ceremonial, but I dislike the idea of hurting a baby in any way
    A wipe with an antiseptic cloth.

The problem with the FGM lot is they tend to be bloody idiots and group tally all three as actual mutilation so three things happen:

Their numbers are a load of old bollocks, people find out, realise they're silly fuckers, then ignore them

Their number are a load of old bollocks, people either don't care or want to believe them, so these people look like as big a set of silly twats as the people that made up the numbers

Their numbers are a load of old bollocks but America refuses to do anything regardless as it needs Indonesia in it's little spat with China, so nothing happens except a load of old twats with fake numbers bleat on about something no fucker listens to anyway.

Perhaps, if I may suggest, you pop out here for a few years in order to get a clue what you're talking about before you post.
    I'm a low educated, total guttersnipe, dim witted moron.

2. #12 | 2123503
    Tinselshit

JUL

Default Re: Misogynist attacks against female politicians - Clearly unacceptable

Nice Fred
    I don’t have a fucking clue what I’m talking about, so here’s some meaningless horse shit until I find the time to Google the facts...
    Thanks. That was most enlightening.
    Liked by: Scrotnig

3. #13 | 2123505
    Johnson OUT
    St Lucia

JUL

Nice Fred
    There are three types out here:

Actual cutting - Not good
    A pin prick - Ceremonial, but I dislike the idea of hurting a baby in any way
    A wipe with an antiseptic cloth.

The problem with the FGM lot is they tend to be bloody idiots and group tally all three as actual mutilation so three things happen:

Their numbers are a load of old bollocks, people find out, realise they're silly fuckers, then ignore them

Their number are a load of old bollocks, people either don't care or want to believe them, so these people look like as big a set of silly twats as the people that made up the numbers

Their numbers are a load of old bollocks but America refuses to do anything regardless as it needs Indonesia in it's little spat with China, so nothing happens except a load of old twats with fake numbers bleat on about something no fucker listens to anyway.

Perhaps, if I may suggest, you pop out here for a few years in order to get a clue what you're talking about before you post.
    It is advantageous to visit a country to find out what goes on there, but not essential, provided that you rely on reliable information.

A 2001-2 study indicated that in 71.6% of cases in Indonesia, there was real genital cutting. While the practice in Indonesia may not involve removal of tissue, it is nevertheless classified as harmful and unnecessary for any medical reasons.

https://theconversation.com/female-g...-clinics-54379

So if you're going to argue, present some facts supported by evidence rather than the "I live here therefore I'm right, even though I'm no more medically qualified than you" argument.
    JOHNSON OUT - "Elected" by 0.14% of the population

Free Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe

Stand up to cyber bullying

https://www.helpguide.org/articles/a...erbullying.htm

4. #14 | 2123511
    The common sense poster

JUL

Plutonium
    It is advantageous to visit a country to find out what goes on there, but not essential, provided that you rely on reliable information.
    Reliable - really?

The links to the research are wrong, and the researchers chose areas of Indonesia with the most extreme views, that also suggesting they deliberately hunted out people that would give the desired answers.
    The somewhat questionable report also states ages they claim the procedure was carried out - false.
    The ritual, as practiced by most, insists it be completed as soon after birth as is practical, even the very common 'wipe' version of what these fools claim is FGM.
    Yes, it still goes on in some areas, but cherry picking these places and doing your survey there distorts reality in favour of some extremist feminist bullshit.

5. #15 | 2123512
    Tinselshit

JUL

Nice Fred
    Reliable - really?

The links to the research are wrong, and the researchers chose areas of Indonesia with the most extreme views, that also suggesting they deliberately hunted out people that would give the desired answers.
    The somewhat questionable report also states ages they claim the procedure was carried out - false.
    The ritual, as practiced by most, insists it be completed as soon after birth as is practical, even the very common 'wipe' version of what these fools claim is FGM.
    Yes, it still goes on in some areas, but cherry picking these places and doing your survey there distorts reality in favour of some extremist feminist bullshit.
    Still no facts or evidence from Fred the Fraud?

Can’t say I’m shocked.

6. #16 | 2123513
    Johnson OUT
    St Lucia

JUL

Nice Fred
    Reliable - really?

I admit that the link to the 2001-2 report no longer works, that doesn't mean the report is invalid. How do you know that they "chose areas of Indonesia with the most extreme views"?

7. #17 | 2123515
    Tinselshit

JUL

Plutonium
    How do you know that they "chose areas of Indonesia with the most extreme views"?
    He doesn’t.

8. #18 | 2123520
    The common sense poster

JUL

Plutonium
    I admit that the link to the 2001-2 report no longer works, that doesn't mean the report is invalid. How do you know that they "chose areas of Indonesia with the most extreme views"?
    Because they listed them.

9. #19 | 2123525
    The common sense poster

JUL

I've been researching the bitch that penned the linked article - Phew, what a loony!
    She's also seriously anti male genital mutilation, the type practiced in Israel and the US, but nobody seems to be supporting her on that one.

I wonder why.

Also, another thought decided to wander into my somewhat limited brain - How come FGM is an issue, but MGM is never even discussed. I can answer - The world powers that decide world policy practice MGM so keep their gobs shut, and shut everyone else up on the subject.

10. #20 | 2123532
    Johnson OUT
    St Lucia

JUL

Nice Fred
    Because they listed them.
    Where?

Thread Information