Labour are finished
Started by Scrotnig, 14th July 2019 01:07 in Serious Discussion

1. #21 | 2124123
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

JUL

Default Re: Labour are finished

Dordie
    Or maybe extenuating circumstances were taken into account. In that my right eye is permanently partial sighted owin to retinal damage..Permanent. The cataract is on the left eye consequently causing total blindness and space for surgery was FOUND.
    Why was it found? You fool.......You know, really, that you've sneaked in under the auspices of the NATIONAL HEALTH SERVICE. In 5 years time if you hadn't payed for private insurance (Which you couldn't afford) you would simply be left alone. You are reaping the dwindling benefits of the Rights and Services your World War 2 Forebears fought for. You know this. You just refuse to admit it. You excuse your stance by personalising it onto individual politicians. You know it is the system though. In your final years fuckin come clean.....I'll treat you to a night out of your choice if you want to come out.

2. #22 | 2124138
    BC Member
    England

JUL

Reg Perrin
    Prediction. Brexit failure in October. General election next march, Labour landslide.
    Labour landslide? They would need to jump into bed with at least 3 other parties to get over the line.
    Liked by: Bill. MC, Scrotnig, sphinx

3. #23 | 2124558
    Hammond and May out
    England

JUL

The European Union is Nazism under a new banner.
    Perrin is right about Cameron, on everything else he is wrong.
    Fork Me is a decent type, pity he's such a twat!

4. #24 | 2124568
    BC Member
    BC Team

JUL

Roco
    Labour landslide? They would need to jump into bed with at least 3 other parties to get over the line.
    You'll have to excuse these lefties, they're in a fantasy world a lot of the time.
    Climate change is NOT an emergency
    Liked by: sphinx

5. #25 | 2124588
    Hammond and May out
    England

JUL

Reg Perrin
    Why was it found? You fool.......You know, really, that you've sneaked in under the auspices of the NATIONAL HEALTH SERVICE. In 5 years time if you hadn't payed for private insurance (Which you couldn't afford) you would simply be left alone. You are reaping the dwindling benefits of the Rights and Services your World War 2 Forebears fought for. You know this. You just refuse to admit it. You excuse your stance by personalising it onto individual politicians. You know it is the system though. In your final years fuckin come clean.....I'll treat you to a night out of your choice if you want to come out.

6. #26 | 2124593
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

JUL

Quite correct in your summary.

7. #27 | 2124661
    Hammond and May out
    England

JUL

Reg Perrin
    You couldn't afford it.
    Liked by: sphinx

Thread Information