Tommy Robinson GUILTY
Started by Plutonium, 6th July 2019 16:39 in News & Current Affairs

1. #81 | 2123375
    BC Member
    BC Team

JUL

Default Re: Tommy Robinson GUILTY

Fork Me
    Like what? I have made no attack. You are lying, pure and simple.
    You repeatedly attacked Parson for not having a job, even though he is medically unfit to have one.

These are the actions of a rightard.
    Climate change is NOT an emergency
    Liked by: parsonstreet

2. #82 | 2123391
    3X3 Triad Writer
    Isle of Man

JUL

Luna
    there are some good and sincere people in the world.

That is what Anne Frank used to think.

Unfortunately for a lot of us as well as her, they are Far and Inbetween.

3X3
    The More People I Have Known,
    The More I Loved My TwoWhiteSocks.

3. #83 | 2123392
    Hammond and May out
    England

JUL

Scrotnig
    You repeatedly attacked Parson for not having a job, even though he is medically unfit to have one.

You have seen his medical notes I presume? I thought they were not available to members of the public!....or are you assuming?
    The European Union is Nazism under a new banner.
    Perrin is right about Cameron, on everything else he is wrong.
    Fork Me is a decent type, pity he's such a twat!

4. #84 | 2123399
    Johnson OUT
    St Lucia

JUL

Scrotnig

Parsonstreet says he is medically unfit to work, I can't judge because I haven't seen his medical notes, but he also says that I'm wrong to say that if somebody knocked on his door with a job offer, he wouldn't take it. The goalposts seem to move around when you discuss this whole issue with him.

If he is genuinely unable to work, then fair enough, but the way he keeps rubbing it in the faces of people who do go out to work and earn a living, ends up grating, even for lefties.
    JOHNSON OUT - "Elected" by 0.14% of the population

Free Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe

Stand up to cyber bullying

https://www.helpguide.org/articles/a...erbullying.htm

5. #85 | 2123410
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JUL

Scrotnig
    I did no such thing. Constantly repeating a lie won't suddenly make it true.
    Please note that any abuse in this post is both intentional and deserved.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service annoncement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.

6. #86 | 2123447
    BC Member
    BC Team

JUL

Fork Me
    I did no such thing. Constantly repeating a lie won't suddenly make it true.
    What would you call your constant berating of a disabled person for not getting a job he has been medically deemed unfit for?

Even if you split hairs and say it's not an "attack", it's definitely the type of activity I'd expect a rightard to engage in.

7. #87 | 2123448
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JUL

Scrotnig
    What would you call your constant berating of a disabled person for not getting a job he has been medically deemed unfit for?
    An irrelevant question. I haven't done that either.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

8. #88 | 2123573
    BC Member
    BC Team

JUL

Fork Me
    An irrelevant question. I haven't done that either.
    Go on then, describe in your own words what you actually did, because to me and others it came across as rightardism.

Left wing people, such as myself, support the idea that society protects those unable to fully look after themselves. Disabled people, whether physical or mental, easily fall into that category, and they should not be expected to find work unless they themselves choose to do so for their own good.
    Liked by: sphinx

9. #89 | 2123593
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JUL

Scrotnig
    Go on then, describe in your own words what you actually did, because to me and others it came across as rightardism.
    Others? You seem to be the only person that mentioned it.

I, firstly, asked a simple question. No comment was made about it, and no judgements were made either way. Parson failed to answer the question and when we finally got to the simple answer I didn't berate him for that either.

I then made a longer post, which explained my views on Parson which was totally apolitical and based purely on my knowledge of Parson and my extensive professional experience of dealing with people with mental and emotional difficulties. You have chosen to completely ignore that to try to make silly, unfounded, accusations about me. Which, incidentally, is a really obvious and pathetic troll attempt.

If you have any genuine desire to discuss this further why don't you reply to the post I actually made, the long one that explains everything and point out exactly where I am in error?

You can't do that though, you're seriously out of your depth so you resort to coming in this thread and telling lies instead. Any continuation of that tactic will just demonstrate how correct I am and require no further input from me.

10. #90 | 2123594
    Smiter of the high and mighty.
    Google it.
    England

JUL

Fork Me
    my extensive professional experience
    You are starting to sound like Reg.
    Liked by: sphinx

Thread Information