Random play
Started by Fork Me, 24th June 2019 18:45 in Music & Video

1. #1 | 2121602
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JUN

Default Random play

I currently have my music collection (the entire Collection has now been digitised) on random play, which is nice because every now and then it throws up a stonking track that I'd forgotten.

Like this for example:

Please note that any abuse in this post is both intentional and deserved.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service annoncement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.

2. #2 | 2121623
    Mad as a spoon

JUN

Default Re: Random play

I have a notable music collection I never play because I'm sick of it.
    I'm a low educated, total guttersnipe, dim witted moron.

3. #3 | 2121649
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JUN

Nice Fred
    I have a notable music collection I never play because I'm sick of it.
    Must be shit then.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

4. #4 | 2121653
    BC Member
    Ireland

JUN

My current stereo system takes five CDs - this came up on 'random' - hadn't heard it for a while!

5. #5 | 2121656
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JUN

Luna
    My current stereo system takes five CDs - this came up on 'random' - hadn't heard it for a while!
    I'd never heard that before (or don't remember it anyway), I quite like it though.

Just looked it up on wikipedia and it was the theme music for a TV series (Connie) which I'd also never heard of!

Wikipedia says that pre-fame, she toured with a band that performed folk and rock covers. The first thing I thought when I heard that song was that although this wasn't a rock track, she had a rock voice.

6. #6 | 2121662
    Mad as a spoon

JUN

Fork Me
    Must be shit then.
    Not at all, well, some of it. I was a DJ for many years soI had enough of music save the odd listen from time to time - usually a bit of nice AC/DC or something of that heavy and nasty nature.

7. #7 | 2121663
    Mad as a spoon

JUN

Fork Me
    Must be shit then.
    Not at all, well, some of it. I was a DJ for many years so I've had enough of music save the odd listen from time to time - usually a bit of nice AC/DC or something of that heavy and nasty nature.

8. #8 | 2121666
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JUN

Nice Fred
    Not at all, well, some of it. I was a DJ for many years soI had enough of music save the odd listen from time to time - usually a bit of nice AC/DC or something of that heavy and nasty nature.
    Nice Fred
    Not at all, well, some of it. I was a DJ for many years so I've had enough of music save the odd listen from time to time - usually a bit of nice AC/DC or something of that heavy and nasty nature.
    So boring that you said it twice...

Liked by: sphinx

9. #9 | 2121667
    Mad as a spoon

JUN

I simply fucked up when I tried to correct a typo.

More seriously, I spent a lot of years behind decks, starting with cases and cases of vinyl, finishing with a laptop and MP3s, so you can imagine I got a bit fed up with most music.

10. #10 | 2121668
    BC Member
    Scotland

JUN

Fork Me
    I currently have my music collection (the entire Collection has now been digitised) on random play, which is nice because every now and then it throws up a stonking track that I'd forgotten.

Like this for example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEP0g2s6SWI
    What a lot of utter fucking garbage....like something you would hear on Radio 1.
    Scrot is a poof!
    Liked by: sphinx

Thread Information