G5
Started by Bill. MC, 24th June 2019 18:11 in Science & Astronomy

1. #11 | 2126995
    The Forum Idiot
    United Kingdom

AUG

Default Re: G5

Now it is the bees who are at risk due to 5G. Bees are an important part of the biosphere and there has been much concern about their dwindling numbers. According to the following link and documentary 5G will cause their numbers to dwindle even more:

https://www.kla.tv/14771?fbclid=IwAR...67LFkDBmvJGzoQ
    BORIS IS A WANKER!
    Liked by: BobBobson

2. #12 | 2127011
    Fluffed out
    England

AUG

I assumed the G5 was the G7 after Trump and Boris decide to walk out.
    Liked by: Alice

3. #13 | 2127021
    Just an allusion
    England

AUG

Chris Mitchell
    I assumed the G5 was the G7 after Trump and Boris decide to walk out.
    Amusing smilies aside, you ought to realise that beneath what may sometimes appear to be banter, I do in fact despise you. Don't be flattered, my contempt is free to all lefties who support the indoctrination of children. ~ Memnoch, Dec 2014.

4. #14 | 2127026
    3X3 Triad Writer
    Isle of Man

AUG

Bill. MC
    BTW is it possible for a scientist or a doctor to be an idiot?

There are loads of Idiots who have High IQs.

3X3
    The More People I Have Known,
    The More I Loved My TwoWhiteSocks.
    Liked by: Bill. MC

5. #15 | 2127028
    BC Member
    Ireland

AUG

TheDruid 3X3
    There are loads of Idiots who have High IQs.

3X3
    Annf none of them are as valuable to mankind as the Bees!

6. #16 | 2127056
    BC Member
    Scotland

AUG

Bill. MC
    Now it is the bees who are at risk due to 5G. Bees are an important part of the biosphere and there has been much concern about their dwindling numbers. According to the following link and documentary 5G will cause their numbers to dwindle even more:

https://www.kla.tv/14771?fbclid=IwAR...67LFkDBmvJGzoQ
    In full fruitloop disclosure, I will state once again that I first came to realise mobile RF radiation was harmful, from experiences on strong doses of mushrooms at an ancient Pictish hillfort in Angus, that just happened to have a mobile base station next to it. As I walked around this place, as the mushrooms would hit peak strength, I would start to feel very hot, bothered, and sickly if I got too close to this thing....the only solution was to put a bit of distance between myself and it......when the mushrooms started to wear off a bit, I could once again approach it and not notice anything immediate.......

.....similarly, I could be on another sacred hill (without a mobile base station on it) wandering around in the sunshine, again tripping balls on mushrooms and having a great time.....then when it was time to go down and catch the lift that I had arranged, I would go to the tree where my rucksack and coat was left, pull it all on, and then immediately notice this strange sickly warm vibrating sensation around the left side of my gut....I would then pull my Nokia brick out from my coat pocket, turn the fucker off, and shazam....problem gone....energetic aura back in harmony.

I am absolutely no doubt that these man-made electromagnetic fields are fucking with the insects, many of which rely on being tuned in to the Earth's natural magnetic field in order to navigate themselves....yet another sledgehammer blow humanity in it's unconsciousness is delivering to the eco-system which sustains us all......

......but with 5G, resistance and public awareness seems to be growing in a way that it never really did for any of the other Gs.....perhaps something to do with the fact that most people in urban areas are going to have the pleasure of several transmitters a stone throw away from their bedroom windows........or sited on top of a school?

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/s...rkney-18969325
    Scrot is a poof!
    Liked by: Bill. MC, sphinx

7. #17 | 2127057
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

AUG

BobBobson
    In full fruitloop disclosure, I will state once again that I first came to realise mobile RF radiation was harmful, from experiences on strong doses of mushrooms at an ancient Pictish hillfort in Angus
    Say no more!
    Liked by: Chris Mitchell

8. #18 | 2127086
    Fluffed out
    England

AUG

BobBobson
    In full fruitloop disclosure, I will state once again that I first came to realise mobile RF radiation was harmful, from experiences on strong doses of mushrooms at an ancient Pictish hillfort in Angus,
    Was that the same mushroom trip when the WiFi started talking to you?

9. #19 | 2127097
    BC Member
    Scotland

AUG

Chris Mitchell
    Was that the same mushroom trip when the WiFi started talking to you?
    Don't be so silly, you stupid fucking spastic poofter.
    Scrot is a poof!
    Liked by: Bill. MC

10. #20 | 2127099
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

AUG

BobBobson
    Don't be so silly, you stupid fucking spastic poofter.
    Lol

Thread Information