Slammer = By election
    Liked by: Plutonium

2. #12 | 2121501
    Keep hope alive
    St Lucia

JUN

Default Re: Another MP is recalled

Fork Me
    No, I'm not getting into a different argument at all. I have made no comment about whether or not sentences were justified.

YOU said that any MP who gets a custodial sentence of one month should automatically lose their seat. I disagree, and I've given reasons why.
    Now you're being disingenuous. When you said these mates of yours got sent to the slammer because "some copper got rubbed up the wrong way", you were clearly implying that the sentences were unjustified.

But whatever, I stand by my view that MPs who get custodial sentences should be removed from Parliament, although I am willing to reconsider the appropriate minimum term that would debar them.

Lawbreakers can't be lawmakers.

3. #13 | 2121508
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JUN

Plutonium
    Now you're being disingenuous..
    No I'm not, YOU however, are being silly.
    Please note that any abuse in this post is both intentional and deserved.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service annoncement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.

4. #14 | 2121511
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

JUN

Plutonium
    Now you're getting onto a different argument, about which sentences are justified and which aren't. I can't comment on cases I don't know about. Maybe one month is too short a limit but certainly three months should cause an MP to lose their seat.
    You didn't even specify a time period at all in your original posts on the matter.

5. #15 | 2121561
    Keep hope alive
    St Lucia

JUN

Fork Me
    No I'm not, YOU however, are being silly.
    You were doing so well, now we see the normal Fork Me collapse into playground comments.

6. #16 | 2121562
    Keep hope alive
    St Lucia

JUN

Reg Perrin
    You didn't even specify a time period at all in your original posts on the matter.
    I thought I did, if I didn't, then apologies.

However, I persistently asked you if your view of Fiona Onasanya would be different if she had voted against an extension to Brexit, and you persistently evaded the question, so you're on no moral high ground here.

7. #17 | 2121563
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

JUN

Plutonium
    I thought I did, if I didn't, then apologies.

However, I persistently asked you if your view of Fiona Onasanya would be different if she had voted against an extension to Brexit, and you persistently evaded the question, so you're on no moral high ground here.
    You persistently asked me that question after I posed the question about how you felt. Your question was merely a distraction technique often employed by rightards, notably Tinselshit who had never answered a question in his life. You're an arsehole. End of.

8. #18 | 2121650
    Keep hope alive
    St Lucia

JUN

Reg Perrin
    You persistently asked me that question after I posed the question about how you felt. Your question was merely a distraction technique often employed by rightards, notably Tinselshit who had never answered a question in his life. You're an arsehole. End of.
    It wasn't a distraction, it was a perfectly reasonable point.

You thought I should feel regret that I said Fiona Onasanya should lose her seat, after she voted for an extension to Brexit and it passed by one vote, as if (a) if I was supposed to a have a crystal ball, and (b) what I said on this forum made any difference to anything.

So, suppose she had voted against an extension, and thus it was defeated, would you have felt regret about the position you took? If you wouldn't, why did you expect me to feel regret about the position I took? If you would have felt regret, then you would have changed your mind and believed that Fiona Onasanya should have lost her seat. You see how your whole argument then collapses.

9. #19 | 2121659
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

JUN

Plutonium
    It wasn't a distraction, it was a perfectly reasonable point.

You thought I should feel regret that I said Fiona Onasanya should lose her seat, after she voted for an extension to Brexit and it passed by one vote, as if (a) if I was supposed to a have a crystal ball, and (b) what I said on this forum made any difference to anything.

So, suppose she had voted against an extension, and thus it was defeated, would you have felt regret about the position you took? If you wouldn't, why did you expect me to feel regret about the position I took? If you would have felt regret, then you would have changed your mind and believed that Fiona Onasanya should have lost her seat. You see how your whole argument then collapses.
    You're doing it again, fuckwit.

10. #20 | 2121687
    BC Member
    BC Team

JUN

Reg Perrin
    You're doing it again, fuckwit.
    Abuse.

Thread Information