Started by Nice Fred, 20th June 2019 21:43 in Talk & Chat

1. #21 | 2121469
    BC Member
    BC Team

JUN

Default Re: I'm gay

Nice Fred
    How about sheep?
    My lawyer advised me not to discuss that.
    Liked by: Nice Fred, sphinx

2. #22 | 2121583
    Just an allusion
    England

JUN

Scrotnig
    Gays tell me that you canít actively choose to be gay though, you have to be born that way.

Iím an Ďaí and I was born that way, I just didnít realise until about ten years ago when it dawned on me that not only did I not fancy gurls but I didnít fancy blokes either.
    I think one day you'll just meet someone, in the street, in a Spoons, at the Supermarket and BAM, you'll find out what it is to fancy someone. Could be a man, could be a woman, won't even matter at that point, attraction can't always be explained.
    Amusing smilies aside, you ought to realise that beneath what may sometimes appear to be banter, I do in fact despise you. Don't be flattered, my contempt is free to all lefties who support the indoctrination of children. ~ Memnoch, Dec 2014.

3. #23 | 2121584
    BC Member
    BC Team

JUN

Alice
    I think one day you'll just meet someone, in the street, in a Spoons, at the Supermarket and BAM, you'll find out what it is to fancy someone. Could be a man, could be a woman, won't even matter at that point, attraction can't always be explained.
    Having reached the age of 65 24 41 without ever doing so, I'd wager it's unlikely to happen now. And I'm glad. I am perfectly happy the way things are.

4. #24 | 2121586
    Just an allusion
    England

JUN

Scrotnig
    Having reached the age of 65 24 41 without ever doing so, I'd wager it's unlikely to happen now. And I'm glad. I am perfectly happy the way things are.
    Don't write the script for the rest of your life today.
    Amusing smilies aside, you ought to realise that beneath what may sometimes appear to be banter, I do in fact despise you. Don't be flattered, my contempt is free to all lefties who support the indoctrination of children. ~ Memnoch, Dec 2014.
    Liked by: Nice Fred

5. #25 | 2121588
    The Forum Idiot
    United Kingdom

JUN

Alice
    Yes, no one knows. You could even be the girl of Scrtnig's dreams.

6. #26 | 2121590
    Just an allusion
    England

JUN

Bill. MC
    Yes, no one knows. You could even be the girl of Scrtnig's dreams.
    More like the stuff of his nightmares.

7. #27 | 2121626
    Mad as a spoon

JUN

Alice
    That's rather good and maybe an original quote. I don't know of it (I've heard similar, if not as well put) so you might well have come up with something I'd like to steal and claim to be my own at some point.
    I'm a low educated, total guttersnipe, dim witted moron.
    Liked by: Chris Mitchell, sphinx

Thread Information