Quiz! 'Spot the Trend' with Memnoch & Chums!
Started by BobBobson, 17th June 2019 12:31 in Talk & Chat

1. #51 | 2121161
    Independent
    United Kingdom

JUN

Default Re: Quiz! 'Spot the Trend' with Memnoch & Chums!

BobBobson
    You insinuated
    No. I implied.

Just because you said buy them doesn't mean you bought them. And if you had been robbed of a fortune you'd be telling the police, not bragging about it on here.

I, on the other hand, really did own a supertanker. Unfortunately I gave thieves access to it. Sneaky buggers didn't tell me they were thieves so I gave them my private key to the bridge and blow me if they didn't wander off with it. If only someone had told me that giving my private key to someone else was a bad idea.
    Whada mistayka ta mayka.

But then I'm not a financial wizard like you. A financial wizard like you would never do such a thing. Can you imagine an expert in, say, bitcoin doing something so monumentally daft as leaving himself open to theft in the only way possible by giving away his private key? Ho ho ho, wouldn't that be hilarious? I mean, who would take financial advice from someone daft enough to do that?
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.

2. #52 | 2121186
    BC Member
    Scotland

JUN

Memnoch
    Just because you said buy them doesn't mean you bought them. And if you had been robbed of a fortune you'd be telling the police, not bragging about it on here.
    Yer a cock yer a cock yer a cock.

Let me see, I gave my money to Kraken and Bitfinex, UNREGULATED exchanges. Bitfinex servers in Hong Kong, business registered in British Virgin Islands, and offices in San Francisco.

So their fiscal laws come under British Virgin Islands law, but what happens with their exchanges is dealt with by Hong Kong law enforcement etc etc etc....

Who ya gonna call?

Yeah, I got robbed off around 7K. Back then Bitcoin was only trading at around $500 so it wasn't like I was robbed off a massive fortune, but the experience was enough to take what I had left and keep the fuck out of it for good......

......of course, I could have just bought Bitcoins and kept them in a private cold wallet and slowly sold them as the price started rising past certain targets.....but I didn't....I kept everything in exchange accounts.

P.S. I am having to give my slap for wasting my time here over this with the likes of you.
    Liked by: Reg Perrin

3. #53 | 2121192
    Independent
    United Kingdom

JUN

BobBobson
    Yer a cock yer a cock yer a cock.

Let me see, I gave my money to Kraken and Bitfinex, UNREGULATED exchanges. Bitfinex servers in Hong Kong, business registered in British Virgin Islands, and offices in San Francisco.

So their fiscal laws come under British Virgin Islands law, but what happens with their exchanges is dealt with by Hong Kong law enforcement etc etc etc....

Who ya gonna call?

Yeah, I got robbed off around 7K. Back then Bitcoin was only trading at around $500 so it wasn't like I was robbed off a massive fortune, but the experience was enough to take what I had left and keep the fuck out of it for good......

......of course, I could have just bought Bitcoins and kept them in a private cold wallet and slowly sold them as the price started rising past certain targets.....but I didn't....I kept everything in exchange accounts.

P.S. I am having to give my slap for wasting my time here over this with the likes of you.
    Is it 2024 yet?
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.

4. #54 | 2121203
    BC Member
    Scotland

JUN

Memnoch
    Is it 2024 yet?
    GOLD, LOOKING STRONG, LIKE A BULL!

StrongLikeABull.PNG

5. #55 | 2121219
    Independent
    United Kingdom

JUN

Hilarious.
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.

Thread Information