Quiz! 'Spot the Trend' with Memnoch & Chums!
Started by BobBobson, 17th June 2019 12:31 in Talk & Chat

1. #41 | 2121067
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

JUN

Default Re: Quiz! 'Spot the Trend' with Memnoch & Chums!

bill jarvis
    He certainly makes some good points and is very knowledgeable.
    I bet he doesn't know the colour of a hedge sparrows egg.
    Liked by: Chris Mitchell, sphinx

2. #42 | 2121069
    BC Member
    Scotland

JUN

bill jarvis
    He certainly makes some good points and is very knowledgeable.
    Not about financial markets he isn't.

Gold is poking and probing away at a 5 year resistance level, looking very likely to break through....

......and he just called a 'downtrend'.

That makes him a fkn idiot as far as financial markets are concerned, but that don't stop him from acting like he is an expert.

3. #43 | 2121070
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

JUN

BobBobson
    Not about financial markets he isn't.

Gold is poking and probing away at a 5 year resistance level, looking very likely to break through....

......and he just called a 'downtrend'.

That makes him a fkn idiot as far as financial markets are concerned, but that don't stop him from acting like he is an expert.
    Careful Bob, he's getting ready to accuse you of not being worth his time.

4. #44 | 2121074
    Independent
    United Kingdom

JUN

BobBobson
    Yes I can, but unfortunately for me, I got a couple of Bitcoin accounts cleared out
    Yeah, right after my supertanker was sunk by pirates.
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.

5. #45 | 2121075
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JUN

Memnoch
    You as well?

I thought that was just me.
    Please note that any abuse in this post is both intentional and deserved.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service annoncement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.

6. #46 | 2121076
    Independent
    United Kingdom

JUN

BobBobson
    I would say your call was somewhat out, wouldn't you?
    As I said, you can't reliably predict years of activity based on a few weeks of data.

Talk to me in five years.
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.

7. #47 | 2121120
    BC Member
    Scotland

JUN

Memnoch
    As I said, you can't reliably predict years of activity based on a few weeks of data.

Talk to me in five years.
    The Bitcoin chart I posted spanned 5 years.

The gold chart I posted spanned back 20 years......is that enough data for you?

8. #48 | 2121122
    BC Member
    Scotland

JUN

Memnoch
    lol...what a complete dick you are. Google Bitfinex hack 2016. I took a serious kicking there. Exchange just decided to take 37% of my holdings.....fk all I could about it. Week before I got my Kraken account emptied as well. The thefts on Kraken are low key, but frequent. The Bitfinex scandal was mainstream media news, and probably the exchange operators pulled the stunt themselves..imo....to be fair, I am very far from the only one who has been robbed and burned in crypto land.

I have been into Bitcoin since almost it's inception buying my first BTC for $3 a piece to buy drugs on Silk Road:
    BobBobson
    But primarily great news for Junkies.

I mainly have Calidore in mind with this but perhaps there are other closet Junkies and Crims on BC whom will find this information very useful.

First of all download Tor Browser. This is a preconfigured bundle that allows for completely anonymous (but very slow) internet browsing.

Tor Browser is required to gain access to Silk Road (http://silkroadvb5piz3r.onion/index.php/silkroad/home).

Upon registering an account with Silk Road, you will find access to all manner of lovely black/grey market delights which can be safely purchased online using Bitcoins as payment.

As many of you will know, Bitcoins are a new cryptodigital P2P currency which allow for totally anonynmous digital transactions to occur and is also a currency with a predetermined limited supply, and beyond the control of central bankers. For people with access to bank accounts in foreign currencies, Bitcoins are also the very cheapest and quickest way of changing GBP to Euros etc.

I can vouch that Silk Road is the genuine deal as I have recently acquired some absolutely top notch AAA ecstasy pills, which are of a quality way beyond what can be found on the streets of the UK.

Never had any idea that they would explode in value the way they have back in the SR days of course, but by 2015, I most certainly did, and here is this piece of sage financial advise I offered members of this forum back in 2015:

BobBobson
    Buy Bitcoin now!

It is going parabolic. Yesterday it was $300, now it is over $400. Under normal circumstances only a complete idiot would invest in an asset that had already so rapidly appreciated, but this is Bitcoin and this is different. Within a matter of weeks if not less, Bitcoin is likely to be trading over $1000.

The Chinese economy is in dire straights, the government is likely at some stage to opt for a currency devaluation, which means a rapid overnight slashing of Chinese yaun spending power. Bitcoin offers the majority of Chinese the only viable means of converting their currency out of yuan, and thus protecting their spending power. It has been Chinese buying pressure which has steadily been pushing Bitcoin north since the last couple of months, but in the past few days, the buying pressure has been increasing in it's fervour, and is showing no signs of letting up.

Should even a tiny fraction of the $22 Trillion held on deposit in Chinese banks make it's way into Bitcoin, then we are talking about 5 figure sums.

Think I am mad, look at Bitcoin' trading history.

From $0-$32, then back down to $2. From $2 to $270, then back down to $65. The most recent parabolic rise and crash, took Bitcoin from $65, all the way up to $1200, ultimately correcting right back down to $150. This year, Bitcoin has went from $150, up to around $420, which is what it is currently trading at, but rising fast!

See a potential pattern at work here?
    tbh, I never knew a whole lot about trading or how financial markets operate back then, but this motivated me to learn.....and yeah, had I not been plundered and looted by the exchanges I was on, my life today would be very different...but after that serious kick in the teeth (i had practically everything I could spare in Bitcoin, on exchanges trying to ride the waves), I couldn't bare the thought of it......when I pulled what I had left out for good, I imagined BTC might rise to $1500 or something like that but didn't give a fuck........$20K in the end...omfg!

9. #49 | 2121148
    Independent
    United Kingdom

JUN

BobBobson
    lol...what a complete dick you are. ...

... I imagined BTC might rise to $1500 or something like that but didn't give a fuck........$20K in the end...omfg!
    And this is evidence of your financial prowess?

OK.

Talk to me in five years. Or when you are as rich as your fantasy version of yourself. Whichever comes first.
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.

10. #50 | 2121154
    BC Member
    Scotland

JUN

Memnoch
    And this is evidence of your financial prowess?

OK.

Talk to me in five years. Or when you are as rich as your fantasy version of yourself. Whichever comes first.
    No.

You insinuated I was lying about having had Bitcoins prior to the massive ramp to $20K, but alas, only to have been robbed on (or by) the exchanges.

I wasn't lying.

These historical posts, one from 2012, and one from 2015 might suggest that to you.

.....and yeah.....gold's chart right now, is exactly like Bitcoin's chart in 2016.........seen it all before....what happens next? Oh I just can't imagine.....

Thread Information