Quiz! 'Spot the Trend' with Memnoch & Chums!
Started by BobBobson, 17th June 2019 12:31 in Talk & Chat

1. #11 | 2120986
    BC Member
    Scotland

JUN

Default Re: Quiz! 'Spot the Trend' with Memnoch & Chums!

Reg Perrin
    Ok. Does Nescafé gold blend count?
    No.

It spoils.

After 5 years, nobody will want it.

2. #12 | 2120990
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

JUN

What if I buy " Gold" by Spandau ballet, surely that will increase in value?

3. #13 | 2120991
    BC Member
    Scotland

JUN

Reg Perrin
    What if I buy " Gold" by Spandau ballet, surely that will increase in value?
    yeah ok, I get it.

You are comfortable with GBFOP, you are gonna be dead in around 15 years....so why bother?

BUT.......

....if there is a systemic collapse that central banks and governments do not move to prevent because they don't want a hyperinflationary crash, then perhaps your GBFOP takes a big fkn hit. Or if they do move to prevent it and hyperinflation sets in, then your GBFOP will keep getting paid, but you won't be able to buy fuck all with it.

I am not saying that this is going to happen, but it has happened throughout history and is happening in certain countries across the world right now.

Gold is the ultimate insurance policy against this. The fact that gold looks set to take a big ramp, and that central banks especially in the countries across the world who are not under the USD hegemony, have been stock piling gold reserves over the past 10-15 years, tells me that another 'fear cycle' might well be upon us........either that, or the Trillions of additional Base Money created by central banks to stave off a deflationary crash in 2008, is about to be let loose out the dam's floodgates, drastically lowering the value of currency everywhere.

4. #14 | 2120992
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

JUN

BobBobson
    yeah ok, I get it.

You are comfortable with GBFOP, you are gonna be dead in around 15 years....so why bother?

BUT.......

....if there is a systemic collapse that central banks and governments do not move to prevent because they don't want a hyperinflationary crash, then perhaps your GBFOP takes a big fkn hit. Or if they do move to prevent it and hyperinflation sets in, then your GBFOP will keep getting paid, but you won't be able to buy fuck all with it.

I am not saying that this is going to happen, but it has happened throughout history and is happening in certain countries across the world right now.

Gold is the ultimate insurance policy against this. The fact that gold looks set to take a big ramp, and that central banks especially in the countries across the world who are not under the USD hegemony, have been stock piling gold reserves over the past 10-15 years, tells me that another 'fear cycle' might well be upon us........either that, or the Trillions of additional Base Money created by central banks to stave off a deflationary crash in 2008, is about to be let loose out the dam's floodgates, drastically lowering the value of currency everywhere.
    I think what's more likely is:
    (A). Nuclear Armageddon, developing from the current and future arsehole leaders of the "special relationship"
    Or
    (B)The total disintegration of the current social structure into an authoritarian fascist state. Probably leading to nuclear Armageddon.

That's why I'm on holiday in France right now. Making the most of it while I can.

5. #15 | 2120993
    Tinselshit

JUN

BobBobson
    He's indestructible.......always believing...etc.

6. #16 | 2120994
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

JUN

Joe 90
    He's indestructible.......always believing...etc.
    Is that what your "employees" say to you Joe?

7. #17 | 2120995
    Smiter of the high and mighty.
    Google it.
    England

JUN

Where do you sell your gold Bob?

8. #18 | 2120996
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

JUN

BobBobson

I'm counting on maybe 10 years of good enough health to enjoy things. I think I'd bring it to an early end of I ended up living like ponsonby or chickenshit. Yours faithfully from the south of France.

9. #19 | 2120998
    Second wife required

JUN

BobBobson
    'Spot the Trend'
    It's a graph of the troll posts per hour on BC
    I'm a low educated, total guttersnipe, dim witted moron.

10. #20 | 2120999
    Tinselshit

JUN

Reg Perrin
    Is that what your "employees" say to you Joe?
    No Reg, they don’t.

You’ll never recover from what life has done to you; I can accept that. The problem is, you’ve been a dick for so long, you don’t even recognise it any more. In fact, you appear to have convinced yourself that you’re witty and insightful.

If I was you, I’d drink myself into a stupor too.
    Liked by: sphinx

Thread Information