I think Caroline Lucas would do well on here.
Started by Fork Me, 17th June 2019 09:49 in News & Current Affairs

1. #1 | 2120952
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JUN

Default I think Caroline Lucas would do well on here.

Please note that any abuse in this post is both intentional and deserved.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service announcement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.
    Liked by: Chris Mitchell, Luna, sphinx

2. #2 | 2120958
    Independent
    United Kingdom

JUN

Default Re: I think Caroline Lucas would do well on here.

Interesting that she reserves her criticism of broken promises for men. No mention of Theresa "Brexit means brexit" May, or Margaret "The NHS is safe in our hands" Thatcher. Funny that.
    I suppose if we take the view that BC is currently under-represented on the hypocritical man-hater front you may be right about there being a place for her.
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.

3. #3 | 2120962
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JUN

Memnoch
    Interesting that she reserves her criticism of broken promises for men. No mention of Theresa "Brexit means brexit" May, or Margaret "The NHS is safe in our hands" Thatcher. Funny that.
    I suppose if we take the view that BC is currently under-represented on the hypocritical man-hater front you may be right about there being a place for her.
    Really? THat's the best you've got? In THIS tweet she was referring to the program on C4, Thatcher and May weren't on that show.

She has been very critical of the way May has handled things while she's in charge.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service announcement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.

4. #4 | 2120970
    BC Member
    England

JUN

Fork Me
    Really? THat's the best you've got? In THIS tweet she was referring to the program on C4, Thatcher and May weren't on that show.

She has been very critical of the way May has handled things while she's in charge.
    May, thick and evil as she is could do that, she had no opposition.
    The European Union is Nazism under a new banner.
    Perrin is right about Cameron, on everything else he is wrong.
    Fork Me is a decent type, pity he's such a twat!

5. #5 | 2120973
    Independent
    United Kingdom

JUN

Fork Me
    Not my point. She made a point of saying "these men". If it were a man criticising women, people like you would insist he should say "these people". If a man were to criticise "these women" the left would call him a sexist and demand his head on a platter.

Never heard of this woman but I'm assuming she's a leftie and a "feminist" because it's typical of the hypocrisy of lefties and feminists.
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.

6. #6 | 2120977
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JUN

Memnoch
    , people like you would insist he should say "these people".
    Aaah, yes, the usual Mamnoch nonsense. Your entire argument is based on what YOU claim I would say.

Pathetic.

And as usual I say that for one reason, it IS pathetic.

7. #7 | 2121001
    Smiter of the high and mighty.
    Google it.
    England

JUN

Another man hating lezzer.

8. #8 | 2121043
    BC Member
    BC Team

JUN

The Greens want to effectively ban cars for all except the rich who can afford to pay their proposed punitive taxes.

I'n sick of political parties that want to penalise ordinary people for simply trying to earn a living.

Lefties should tell us where the money for their crackpot schemes will come from if nobody's got a job because they can't afford to drive to work.
    Please note that any pointing out of abuse in this post is both intentional and deserved.

Anyone that feels the need to swear at me for pointing out abuse is clearly a leftie who’s been bested in an argument and who’s also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service announcement by Scrotnig. Have a nice abuse-free day.

9. #9 | 2121058
    Fluffed out
    England

JUN

Scrotnig
    The Greens want to effectively ban cars for all except the rich who can afford to pay their proposed punitive taxes.
    No they don't. They do want to improve public transport infrastructure, something which isn't seen as remotely left-wing in most mainland European countries. If you got more commuters out of the cars and on to public transport to reduce congestion, that would benefit everyone, including car drivers.

10. #10 | 2121063
    BC Member
    England

JUN

Chris Mitchell
    No they don't. They do want to improve public transport infrastructure, something which isn't seen as remotely left-wing in most mainland European countries. If you got more commuters out of the cars and on to public transport to reduce congestion, that would benefit everyone, including car drivers.
    When we have government, of any persuasion, intent on that as opposed to lining the pockets of 'friends' then your vision is good....pity, it isn't!
    The European Union is Nazism under a new banner.
    Perrin is right about Cameron, on everything else he is wrong.
    Fork Me is a decent type, pity he's such a twat!

Thread Information