Buy Gold Now.
Started by BobBobson, 15th June 2019 14:31 in Serious Discussion

1. #1 | 2120786
    BC Member
    Scotland

JUN

Default Buy Gold Now.

Buy gold now.....

....and watch your investment double, triple, quadruple over the next 5 years.

I am not going to post any technical charts demonstrating how this bullish breakout is on the brink of triggering or discuss the economic predicament that the entire world is in, which is going to fuel it, cos it would be above everyone in here's heads......

......but I am shit hot at this stuff........so take it or leave it.

2. #2 | 2120802
    Independent
    United Kingdom

JUN

Default Re: Buy Gold Now.

I'd be more inclined to buy a classic car. Over the last ten years, British sports cars from the 1960s have appreciated in value fivefold, whereas gold is on a downward trend with a similar pattern to the one that began in 1980 and lasted for twenty years.
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.

3. #3 | 2120810
    BC Member
    Scotland

JUN

Memnoch
    I'd be more inclined to buy a classic car. Over the last ten years, British sports cars from the 1960s have appreciated in value fivefold, whereas gold is on a downward trend with a similar pattern to the one that began in 1980 and lasted for twenty years.
    oh really?

you know how to read market charts do you?

Please......show me the downward trend here. Perhaps I missed something?

https://www.tradingview.com/x/j5KdlToV/

4. #4 | 2120816
    Independent
    United Kingdom

JUN

BobBobson
    oh really?

you know how to read market charts do you?

Please......show me the downward trend here. Perhaps I missed something?

https://www.tradingview.com/x/j5KdlToV/
    I know what a trend is, and like I said the current pattern is virtually identical to the one that began after the 1980 peak.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.

5. #5 | 2120817
    Independent
    United Kingdom

JUN

And by the way, Billionaire Bob, I don't claim to be a financial expert but I clearly know how to read a chart better than you do. Which is really strange considering that you're a whizz kid posting from your super yacht in the marina at Monte Carlo. How did you do it?

(I retired at 51 and he thinks he knows more about money than I do. Hilarious. )
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.

6. #6 | 2120820
    Independent
    United Kingdom

JUN

Tell you what Bob, I'll buy that Frogeye Sprite I've had my eye on and you buy 18 grand's worth of gold, then 5 years from now if your gold is worth more than my car I'll give you the car. If not you give me the gold.

(I'm assuming you can actually afford 18 grand's worth of gold, what with you being a financial genius an' all)
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.

7. #7 | 2120821
    BC Member
    Scotland

JUN

Memnoch
    I know what a trend is, and like I said the current pattern is virtually identical to the one that began after the 1980 peak.
    You clearly don't know what a trend is, or anything about technical price structure or momentum/price divergence.

On my chart, after a 5 year consolidation period which say the MONTHLY MAs whipsaw around, the MONTHLY MAs have now resolved bullish. There is a confirmed hidden divergence in play, which is a bullish continuation pattern. May I remind you that this is on a MONTHLY chart, and their is an ascending triangle in play. Gold needs to break above 1360, hold above it for one month, and after that, the sky is the limit.

Look at your chart again.

Notice on the ramp up to $800 during the 70's, there is a 'bear trap', or a big sell off between 1976 and 1978, before the mega parabolic phase kicked in. I put it to you, that right now in mid 2019, gold is moving out of a very similar 'bear trap' that it was moving out of in 1978.

Tell you what, I will bookmark this page and we can revisit it around X-Mas time and I may just take your quote as a signature to all my posts.

8. #8 | 2120822
    BC Member
    Scotland

JUN

Memnoch
    Tell you what Bob, I'll buy that Frogeye Sprite I've had my eye on and you buy 18 grand's worth of gold, then 5 years from now if your gold is worth more than my car I'll give you the car. If not you give me the gold.

(I'm assuming you can actually afford 18 grand's worth of gold, what with you being a financial genius an' all)
    I already have 15K of gold............(and a sack of silver also)

......that I bought 10 years ago when I got swept up in all the hype, watched it double in value, didn't sell cos I was guzzling down all the gold bug Kool-Aid, then watched it come right back down to what I paid for it.

.........I have since learned a thing or two about how markets function and won't be making the same mistake twice.....

mind you....the reason that really wealthy people ALWAYS hold some gold, is because if everything really does blow up in a big hyperinflationary crash, then that gold may be the only fungible financial asset they are left holding....there is always that.

9. #9 | 2120824
    The Forum Idiot
    United Kingdom

JUN

I have got a large stamp collection with some that are over 100 hundred years old.

10. #10 | 2120825
    The Forum Idiot
    United Kingdom

JUN

BobBobson
    I already have 15K of gold............(and a sack of silver also)
    So if I transfered all my life savings into gold, where could I keep it safely?

Thread Information