Opposing religious viewpoints
Started by Memnoch, 13th June 2019 20:02 in Religion & Philosophy

1. #21 | 2120811
    Independent
    United Kingdom

JUN

Default Re: Opposing religious viewpoints

Fork Me
    The fact that it says that somewhere does NOT mean that it is "the whole point of Islam", which was your claim that I refuted.
    No, you said "he didn't say that". According to the hadith and according to that which he wrote, he did say that, so either you lied about it not being said or you lied about having read it.

It also says the exact opposite in other parts.
    Where? Quote please.
    And as I have already pointed out, his public attitude changed once he gained power. If I got a gun and went around shooting people who didn't bow to me, would you try to excuse me on the grounds that I didn't shoot anyone before I got the gun?

Look, either you believe he was divine messenger or you don't. If you do then you must believe you have the right to kill people for not believing. If you don't then you're not a muslim. It's as simple as that so anyone who identifies as a muslim is an enemy of the entire human race and so is anyone who defends them.
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.

2. #22 | 2120828
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JUN

Memnoch

The difference is submission enforced through violence is the whole point of islam.
    Fork Me
    No, it isn't. You keep repeating this opinion of yours as if it is a fact. It isn't.
    Fork Me
    The fact that it says that somewhere does NOT mean that it is "the whole point of Islam", which was your claim that I refuted.
    Yes.

More silly avoidance by you.
    Please note that any abuse in this post is both intentional and deserved.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service annoncement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.

3. #23 | 2120883
    Independent
    United Kingdom

JUN

Fork Me
    Yes.

More silly avoidance by you.
    Avoidance? Sorry, I must have missed the bit where you backed up your claim that he said the "exact opposite" of what he actually said.
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.

4. #24 | 2120891
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JUN

Usual Memnoch, avoiding my poin t while demanding proof for something later in the thread.

The response is that same as you, or anyone else gets for such blantantly transparent tactics.

Fuck right off.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

5. #25 | 2120902
    Independent
    United Kingdom

JUN

Fork Me
    Usual Memnoch, avoiding my poin t while demanding proof for something later in the thread.

The response is that same as you, or anyone else gets for such blantantly transparent tactics.

Fuck right off.
    I haven't avoided anything. You tried to gainsay me for no reason other than my factual statement doesn't fit your doctrine. You lied about knowing what islamic scripture says and you failed to provide any evidence that it says the "exact opposite" of what I cited. And you tried to shift it onto christianity... what was that if not avoidance? Christians don't want to kill me. Muslims do. End of.
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.
    Liked by: Scrotnig, sphinx

6. #26 | 2120933
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JUN

Memnoch
    I haven't avoided anything.
    Lies.

7. #27 | 2120953
    Independent
    United Kingdom

JUN

Fork Me
    You said something I don't like so I win. My mummy said so.
    OK

Go on, say "pathetic" and "rightard" and "c nt", we know how you love to use your entire vocabulary all at once.
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.
    Liked by: sphinx

8. #28 | 2121071
    3X3 Triad Writer
    Isle of Man

JUN

Holy Shit! Look at the Forkers/Memnoch Flame War!

The More People I Have Known,
    The More I Loved My TwoWhiteSocks.

Thread Information