Opposing religious viewpoints
Started by Memnoch, 13th June 2019 20:02 in Religion & Philosophy

1. #21 | 2120811
    Independent
    United Kingdom

JUN

Default Re: Opposing religious viewpoints

Fork Me
    The fact that it says that somewhere does NOT mean that it is "the whole point of Islam", which was your claim that I refuted.
    No, you said "he didn't say that". According to the hadith and according to that which he wrote, he did say that, so either you lied about it not being said or you lied about having read it.

It also says the exact opposite in other parts.
    Where? Quote please.
    And as I have already pointed out, his public attitude changed once he gained power. If I got a gun and went around shooting people who didn't bow to me, would you try to excuse me on the grounds that I didn't shoot anyone before I got the gun?

Look, either you believe he was divine messenger or you don't. If you do then you must believe you have the right to kill people for not believing. If you don't then you're not a muslim. It's as simple as that so anyone who identifies as a muslim is an enemy of the entire human race and so is anyone who defends them.
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.

2. #22 | 2120828
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JUN

Memnoch

The difference is submission enforced through violence is the whole point of islam.
    Fork Me
    No, it isn't. You keep repeating this opinion of yours as if it is a fact. It isn't.
    Fork Me
    The fact that it says that somewhere does NOT mean that it is "the whole point of Islam", which was your claim that I refuted.
    Yes.

More silly avoidance by you.
    TheDruid 3X3
    I am a Perfectly Useless Jackass who Know Nothing

3. #23 | 2120883
    Independent
    United Kingdom

JUN

Fork Me
    Yes.

More silly avoidance by you.
    Avoidance? Sorry, I must have missed the bit where you backed up your claim that he said the "exact opposite" of what he actually said.
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.

Thread Information