Started by Nice Fred, 12th June 2019 23:05 in Brexit Forum

1. #1 | 2120518
    The second referendum just
    happened - Escape won big
    style

JUN

Default Traitors fail to block brexit

https://amp.businessinsider.com/no-d...johnson-2019-6

LONDON - A bid to block Britain's next prime minister from forcing a no-deal Brexit has failed after the House of Commons rejected an opposition motion designed to block the UK from leaving the EU without a deal in October.

Members of Parliament voted 309-298 against a motion tabled by Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn and supported by a cross-party group of MPs, including Conservative MP and former minister Oliver Letwin, that could have paved the way to preventing Britain leaving the EU without a deal.
    EXCELLENT !
    Always remember to be kind, bright, and happy
    Liked by: Dordie, sphinx

2. #2 | 2120547
    Keep hope alive
    St Lucia

JUN

Default Re: Traitors fail to block brexit

They weren't trying to block Brexit, but simply to prevent a no deal Brexit.

So you want the UK to leave the EU without a deal, even though most experts say it would be disastrous. But then it won't affect you, Jack, because you have buggered off to another country.

Well you know what I think Fred, you've left the UK permanently so you should stop poking your nose in our affairs. Why not concentrate on Indonesia's problems, such as its being the largest drugs market in Asia, or its rampant FGM problem. You can't ride two horses with one arse.

3. #3 | 2120549
    Smiter of the high and mighty.
    Google it.
    England

JUN

We should just leave. No deals.
    Liked by: Nice Fred, sphinx

4. #4 | 2120554
    Independent
    United Kingdom

JUN

This is welcome news. Blocking a no-deal outcome would simply have given the EU-loyalists free rein to effectively keep us in indefinitely by never agreeing to any deal.

When are they going to get it into their tiny indoctrinated minds... no matter how much you bawl and scream and stamp your feet and shit in your nappies WE ARE LEAVING.
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.
    Liked by: Dordie, Nice Fred, sphinx

5. #5 | 2120558
    BC Member

JUN

Plutonium
    They weren't trying to block Brexit, but simply to prevent a no deal Brexit.
    They’ve already demonstrated that they’re unwilling to support any deal. Perhaps you’d missed that?

Plutonium
    You can't ride two horses with one arse.
    Neigh.

6. #6 | 2120564
    style

JUN

The remain traitoes are just hunting for any way they can find to stop the will of the British people in favour of lining their pockets with Eurobribes.
    Liked by: sphinx

7. #7 | 2120633
    Keep hope alive
    St Lucia

JUN

Nice Fred
    The remain traitoes are just hunting for any way they can find to stop the will of the British people in favour of lining their pockets with Eurobribes.
    Why don't they send a few my way, then? I've had nothing, but it won't stop me speaking my mind.

8. #8 | 2120643
    style

JUN

Plutonium
    Why don't they send a few my way, then? I've had nothing, but it won't stop me speaking my mind.
    The problem you have is you have yet to realise you've been conned by remain politicians that are being bribed by Europe.
    The fact they don't share with you simply confirms their greed and how good they are at conning the gullible.

9. #9 | 2120872
    Keep hope alive
    St Lucia

JUN

Nice Fred
    The problem you have is you have yet to realise you've been conned by remain politicians that are being bribed by Europe.
    The fact they don't share with you simply confirms their greed and how good they are at conning the gullible.
    The people who have been conned are the Leavers. When we leave the EU and people find that it isn't the land of milk and honey that was promised to them, there will be a huge anti-Brexit backlash. Not that it will affect you, because you've buggered off to the other side of the world - and yet you still presume to cast judgement on the internal affairs of a country you have abandoned, in favour of a totally alien culture.

Thread Information