Started by parsonstreet, 10th June 2019 00:09 in Talk & Chat

1. #61 | 2120655
    Independent
    United Kingdom

JUN

Default Re: Islam versus gays

parsonstreet
    have approved of Memnoch's post.
    Seriously? You're here for likes? Best of luck with that.
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.

2. #62 | 2120676
    The common sense poster

JUN

parsonstreet
    I gave an example of Saudi Arabia
    Only 24 US states ban cousin marriages - Rhode Island allows sex between bother and sisters as long as they aren't married.
    I'm a low educated, total guttersnipe, dim witted moron.

3. #63 | 2120684
    BC Member
    Ireland

JUN

Bill. MC
    You forgot to include iintravenous drug users who share their needles.
    indeed I did - thank you, Bill.

4. #64 | 2120771
    here
    Wales

JUN

Memnoch
    No it wouldn't. Heterosexuals don't marginalise themselves then complain about being marginalised.
    I don't know exactly what you mean here however it would be hard for the majority to marginalize themselves. I don't exclude myself from anything based on my sexuality.

You make a big issue of your difference then complain about being treated differently.
    Such as? I personally don't go around frequently telling people I am gay. I have been in prison and it certainly wasn't in my interest to tell people I was gay and I did experience a homophobic attack.

You disrupt towns and cities with your "Hey look at me I'm queer worship me" parades and woe betide anyone who treats you as normal because that's the last thing you want... you must be special and everyone must be constantly reminded how fucking special you are.
    As I said earlier I have never been on a parade. But I don't see how they are any more disruptive than any other events such as marathons, remembrance days and protests.

You spit hatred and prejudice at heterosexuals then complain about hatred and prejudice coming your way.
    I personally don't and have never met a gay person that does. Antinatalists oppose people having children but the majority of this group are heterosexual.

And the only reason anyone even knows you're an invert is because you won't ever shut the fuck up about it.
    I rarely tell people I am gay unless they ask and the vast majority of the posts I have made on here are not about being homosexual.

If gays genuinely wanted to be treated the same as everyone else they'd just shut up and get on with it, but no, you have to be your own special "community" don't you?
    You cannot be treated equally if you are not equal under law. The more equal under law the less need to have a debate or protest about inequalities. these Muslim protesters are drawing attention to gays.

Well you can fuck right off. No one gives a shit what my sexuality is
    No one can give a sh*t about your sexuality when they don't know what it is.

But that is because they will assume you are straight by default. But if people know or suspect you are gay you can face homophobic attacks. Straight people have been victims of homophobic attacks for your information.

People are attacked for looking or acting gay or are called things like "lesbo" and "fag" in school as part of bullying even though they are not gay.
    Do not let the oppressed retreat in disgrace; may the poor and needy praise your name..

5. #65 | 2120774
    Independent
    United Kingdom

JUN

parsonstreet
    No one can give a sh*t about your sexuality when they don't know what it is.
    Finally, he gets it.

Oh, hang on... no he doesn't. He's incapable.

I'm not even going to dignify the rest of your drivel with a response, except to point out that you are a total liar! You don't tell people you're gay? YOU NEVER SHUT UP ABOUT IT. You are the living proof of all that I said.
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.

6. #66 | 2120775
    here
    Wales

JUN

Memnoch
    Finally, he gets it.
    You clearly don't get it. You want gays to be invisible as if they don't exist (for some reason) Which is a typical bigots charter.

I don't know which posts of my you think you have read which frequently refer to my sexuality.

Was it the thread I made on proofs? Maybe it was the thread I made on measuring area?
    Do not let the oppressed retreat in disgrace; may the poor and needy praise your name..

7. #67 | 2120776
    here
    Wales

JUN

It doesn't matter what thread I make Memnoch will always be there to dole out his venomous yet tedious tired cliched abuse.

If Memnoch was either gay or bisexual or Q that would certainly be a blow to the community.

8. #68 | 2120777
    Smiter of the high and mighty.
    Google it.
    England

JUN

All gays have to let their sexuality be known , either verbally or by way of mincing behaviour accompanied by a silly voice which makes it blindingly obvious which team they bat for. Some certainly have an underlying hatred of heterosexuals.

9. #69 | 2120779
    Gaye

JUN

Lord Ponsonby
    All gays have to let their sexuality be known , either verbally or by way of mincing behaviour accompanied by a silly voice which makes it blindingly obvious which team they bat for. Some certainly have an underlying hatred of heterosexuals.
    I totally agree darling. I hardly ever go down the pub and tell everyone at the bar how gay I am.

Oops, must fly dearie, I think this place needs a flick round with a duster. And then I'm meeting Bryan to have a look at some soft furnishings.

Mwah.
    oooh nice boy
    Liked by: parsonstreet

10. #70 | 2120783
    Independent
    United Kingdom

JUN

parsonstreet
    I don't know which posts of my you think you have read which frequently refer to my sexuality.
    How do I know you're gay? Did I guess? Or is it because you NEVER EVER SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT?

Why don't you just fuck off and die. You're a useless attention seeking moron and you are now on permanent ignore along with those other useless dickheads the drunken geordie and mickey's dog.
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.

Thread Information