Seriously? No news?
Started by Memnoch, 7th June 2019 08:55 in News & Current Affairs

1. #11 | 2119774
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

JUN

Default Re: Seriously? No news?

So successful in fact you didn't even realise.

2. #12 | 2119790
    Just an allusion
    England

JUN

Permission to pipe up... I only ever watch the BBC news. Early morning, early evening, late evening. The last two days all I have seen on there is D Day stuff, to the point where I thought there was no other news. I never saw any Lesbian Football thing. Having said that, the BBC have a tendency to do their sport news at half past the hour, just after the weather. At that point, I exercise my freedom of choice and switch the fucking thing over. No cricket, no boxing, no lesbian football. Try it if you don't believe me.
    Amusing smilies aside, you ought to realise that beneath what may sometimes appear to be banter, I do in fact despise you. Don't be flattered, my contempt is free to all lefties who support the indoctrination of children. ~ Memnoch, Dec 2014.
    Liked by: Chris Mitchell

3. #13 | 2119796
    Smiter of the high and mighty.
    Google it.
    England

JUN

Reg Perrin
    Would you not call the police if you saw two girls getting beat up by a group of lads?
    Of course. They are not a special case just because they fly the rainbow flag.

4. #14 | 2119798
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

JUN

Alice
    Permission to pipe up... I only ever watch the BBC news. Early morning, early evening, late evening. The last two days all I have seen on there is D Day stuff, to the point where I thought there was no other news. I never saw any Lesbian Football thing. Having said that, the BBC have a tendency to do their sport news at half past the hour, just after the weather. At that point, I exercise my freedom of choice and switch the fucking thing over. No cricket, no boxing, no lesbian football. Try it if you don't believe me.
    There was no "Lesbian" football. There was the women's world cup. A bit like there was the Homosexuals Semi final between England and the Netherlands.

5. #15 | 2119799
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

JUN

Lord Ponsonby
    Of course. They are not a special case just because they fly the rainbow flag.
    So what's your problem with the bus driver not being expected to because it wasn't explicitly in his job description. ?

6. #16 | 2119803
    Google it.
    England

JUN

Reg Perrin
    So what's your problem with the bus driver not being expected to because it wasn't explicitly in his job description. ?
    Because he was driving the bus at the time of the incident taking place upstairs, you dick.

7. #17 | 2119804
    BC Member
    BC Team

JUN

Reg Perrin
    You've just demonstrated exactly what I was referring to. The casual stereotyping of women, meant in a pejorative way. You fuckin dick.
    Eh? Lesbian football is what was mentioned. I assume that to be correct. Specifically, football for lesbian women.

8. #18 | 2119806
    Google it.
    England

JUN

Reg is sitting there steaming again.

9. #19 | 2119807
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

JUN

Lord Ponsonby
    Because he was driving the bus at the time of the incident taking place upstairs, you dick.
    You indicated it wasn't his role to do such a thing. All buses have CCTV camera plus the bus company has a duty of care. In other words you were attempting to act hard by coming over all homophobic. You'd better not let those Eastern European Carers detect your prejudices or they'll smack your bottom and put you to bed early without any warm milk.

10. #20 | 2119808
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

JUN

Scrotnig
    Eh? Lesbian football is what was mentioned. I assume that to be correct. Specifically, football for lesbian women.
    Don't act fuckin dumb. You knew exactly what the implication of Chickenshits post was, and if you didn't you should have.

Thread Information