Commie Scum Planning To Target British WAR VETS
Started by Bill. MC, 3rd June 2019 23:44 in News & Current Affairs

1. #1 | 2119227
    The Forum Idiot
    United Kingdom

JUN

Default Commie Scum Planning To Target British WAR VETS

The Lefty facsist group of thugs known as ANTIFA have vowed to lay siege to a service commemorating dead WW2 soldiers and to Downing Street in a bid to hamper Donald Trump’s state visit to Britain, despite police imposing a ban on marching down Whitehall.

Tens of thousands of unwashed protestors are set to descend on central London on Tuesday to voice their opposition to the US President as he meets outgoing Prime Minister Theresa May – including a planned vile invasion of a commemoration ceremony due to be attended by WAR VETS and Trump to honour victims of WW2.

https://www.politicalite.com/donald-...YhD9MCfRhrb9iM

I expect Dordie will be going down there to sort the scum out.

2. #2 | 2119228
    Fluffed out
    England

JUN

Default Re: Commie Scum Planning To Target British WAR VETS

"Unwashed protestors". LOL.

I remember a march against the National Front back in 1977, and the Telegraph foamed at the mouth saying "Thousands of unwashed communists roamed the streets of London yesterday...". One of our local Tory councillors, who was on the march, wrote to them to complain that he wasn't a communist, and that he had showered that morning.

You've had over 40 years to come up with some better insults, Bill. Is "unwashed commie" really the best you can do? Standards have dropped since Ronniex's day.
    Liked by: sphinx

3. #3 | 2119229
    BC Member
    England

JUN

Bill. MC
    The Lefty facsist group of thugs known as ANTIFA have vowed to lay siege to a service commemorating dead WW2 soldiers and to Downing Street in a bid to hamper Donald Trump’s state visit to Britain, despite police imposing a ban on marching down Whitehall.

Tens of thousands of unwashed protestors are set to descend on central London on Tuesday to voice their opposition to the US President as he meets outgoing Prime Minister Theresa May – including a planned vile invasion of a commemoration ceremony due to be attended by WAR VETS and Trump to honour victims of WW2.

https://www.politicalite.com/donald-...YhD9MCfRhrb9iM

I expect Dordie will be going down there to sort the scum out.
    I still have my Hawker Hurricane in the shed down the yard, she'll sort them out.
    The European Union is Nazism under a new banner.
    Perrin is right about Cameron, on everything else he is wrong.
    Fork Me is a decent type, pity he's such a twat!
    Liked by: sphinx

4. #4 | 2119258
    Independent
    United Kingdom

JUN

Ah yes, I remember the unemployable descending on London in their chanting, lentil-farting thousands during the state visit of self-appointed president for life of China, Xi Jinping to protest his pastimes of murder, torture, censorship, religious persecution and all the other traditional Chinese sports.

OK, I don't actually remember the workshy, banner-waving classes doing that, but they must have done, otherwise they'd be typical leftie hypocrites - heaven forfend.
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.
    Liked by: Bill. MC, sphinx

5. #5 | 2119266
    The Forum Idiot
    United Kingdom

JUN

Chris Mitchell
    "Unwashed protestors". LOL.

I remember a march against the National Front back in 1977, and the Telegraph foamed at the mouth saying "Thousands of unwashed communists roamed the streets of London yesterday...". One of our local Tory councillors, who was on the march, wrote to them to complain that he wasn't a communist, and that he had showered that morning.

You've had over 40 years to come up with some better insults, Bill. Is "unwashed commie" really the best you can do? Standards have dropped since Ronniex's day.
    You are a stupid arsehole - I never wrote the fucking article.
    Liked by: Lord Ponsonby

6. #6 | 2119280
    Fluffed out
    England

JUN

Bill. MC
    You are a stupid arsehole - I never wrote the fucking article.
    You posted it without comment or uncritically, and *you* used the label "commie scum", not them.

7. #7 | 2119284
    Absquatulated

JUN

Dordie
    I still have my Hawker Hurricane in the shed down the yard, she'll sort them out.
    Quite so, those 8 Browning 303s will soon have them running - or at least the ones still alive and able to move will do
    Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible, but only a little something for the weekend at the moment

8. #8 | 2119295
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JUN

Memnoch
    Ah yes, I remember the unemployable descending on London in their chanting, lentil-farting thousands during the state visit of self-appointed president for life of China, Xi Jinping to protest his pastimes of murder, torture, censorship, religious persecution and all the other traditional Chinese sports.

OK, I don't actually remember the workshy, banner-waving classes doing that, but they must have done, otherwise they'd be typical leftie hypocrites - heaven forfend.
    Maybe your memory is playing up in your old age. There were a lot of protests over his visit.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-34580...na-s-president
    Please note that any abuse in this post is both intentional and deserved.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service announcement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.

9. #9 | 2119297
    Independent
    United Kingdom

JUN

Fork Me
    Maybe your memory is playing up in your old age. There were a lot of protests [one] over his visit.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-34580...na-s-president
    Not from the left... they were out supporting him.
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.

10. #10 | 2119374
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JUN

Memnoch
    Not from the left... they were out supporting him.
    Were they?

You think the Free Tibet movement is full of right wingers?

How odd!

Incidentally, I was still young enough to sometimes bother to go on demos when the Tiannamen Square massacre happened. Me and a few friends happened to be at a party in Tottenham the night before so we decided to go to the protest (march from Chinatown to the Chinese embassy) before we went back to Brighton.

Full of lefties.

What you're doing here is what you ofetn do, making silly assumptions that are wrong.
    Please note that any abuse in this post is both intentional and deserved.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service announcement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.

Thread Information