Scotland's One and Only Brexit MEP
Started by Bill. MC, 1st June 2019 21:42 in Brexit Forum

1. #1 | 2118877
    The Forum Idiot
    United Kingdom

JUN

Default Scotland's One and Only Brexit MEP

I've lost count of the number of times certain people have accused me of being a racist or a nazi for being pro Brexit and also for voting for the Brexit Party in the recent European election.

Well surprise, surprise it only just happens that due to proportional representation the 20 per cent of Scots who voted for the second place Brexit Party actually voted for a Black man who is also gay.

I just love the irony and the guy who was voted - he puts paid to all this bullshit about Brexit supporters being racsits or Nazis:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/w...land-cg8dql6sk

The lead candidate for the Brexit Party in Scotland, who according to a Panelbase poll for The Sunday Times looks almost certain to be elected, says he wants to “challenge and debunk the myth that the party is selfish, right-wing and homophobic”.

In an interview with this newspaper, Louis Stedman-Bryce said that, as a gay black man, it made him angry that Labour MP David Lammy had “weaponised” the Brexit debate by describing Brexiteers as Nazis and racists.

He also attacked the media for “immoral, ridiculous scaremongering” that had portrayed Brexit supporters as “stupid, racist and homophobic”.

Ha, ha, ha and in your face you wankstain remoaners. LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. #2 | 2118878
    BC Member
    Scotland

JUN

Default Re: Scotland's One and Only Brexit MEP

Bill. MC
    I've lost count of the number of times certain people have accused me of being a racist or a nazi for being pro Brexit and also for voting for the Brexit Party in the recent European election.

Well surprise, surprise it only just happens that due to proportional representation the 20 per cent of Scots who voted for the second place Brexit Party actually voted for a Black man who is also gay.

I just love the irony and the guy who was voted - he puts paid to all this bullshit about Brexit supporters being racsits or Nazis:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/w...land-cg8dql6sk

The lead candidate for the Brexit Party in Scotland, who according to a Panelbase poll for The Sunday Times looks almost certain to be elected, says he wants to “challenge and debunk the myth that the party is selfish, right-wing and homophobic”.

In an interview with this newspaper, Louis Stedman-Bryce said that, as a gay black man, it made him angry that Labour MP David Lammy had “weaponised” the Brexit debate by describing Brexiteers as Nazis and racists.

He also attacked the media for “immoral, ridiculous scaremongering” that had portrayed Brexit supporters as “stupid, racist and homophobic”.

Ha, ha, ha and in your face you wankstain remoaners. LOL
    WTF!?

You mean I voted for a fucking homo-nigger!?

3. #3 | 2118879
    BC Member
    Scotland

JUN

BobBobson
    WTF!?

I want my £25 back!
    Liked by: Chris Mitchell

4. #4 | 2118880
    The Forum Idiot
    United Kingdom

JUN

BobBobson
    WTF!?

You cannie have all ways, Bobson. You must compromise.

5. #5 | 2118882
    BC Member
    Scotland

JUN

Bill. MC
    You cannie have all ways, Bobson. You must compromise.
    Sad state of affairs that this guy would have been hand picked precisely to combat the SNP spin on Brexiteers being racist and homophobic....

....in truth, I couldn't give a flying fuck who I voted for, as long as I voted for Brexit.

6. #6 | 2118907
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JUN

Bill. MC
    he puts paid to all this bullshit about Brexit supporters being racsits or Nazis:
    Who said that ALL Brexit supporters were racists or Nazis?

Brexit candidates in the Euro election were a very mixed bunch. There were racist and Nazis among them, but the majority of the right wing extremists stood for UKIP who have drifted ever further to the right.

There were also some on the extreme left. The Communist Party of Great Britain advised their members to vote Brexit Party.

Indeed, if you go back to 1975, when the vast majority of those in both the Tory and Labour Parties were campaigning for a Yes vote, the extreme left were among the most vocal campaigning for No.

This isn't really surprising as economically, the EU is more right wing then left, with a strong emphasis on open market capitalism.
    Please note that any abuse in this post is both intentional and deserved.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service announcement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.

7. #7 | 2118938
    The Forum Idiot
    United Kingdom

JUN

Fork Me
    Who said that ALL Brexit supporters were racists or Nazis?
    Elton John, Diane Abbot and the stupid Scotch kunts who support the SNP. I interact with many of these stupid Scotch kunts on a daily basis and they have accused me of being racist for supporting Brexit.

8. #8 | 2118945
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JUN

Bill. MC
    Elton John, Diane Abbot
    Neither of those said that ALL Brexit supporters were racists or Nazis.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service announcement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.

9. #9 | 2118947
    BC Member
    England

JUN

Fork Me
    Neither of those said that ALL Brexit supporters were racists or Nazis.
    Have you been monitoring them? Or is it another of your fantasies?
    The European Union is Nazism under a new banner.
    Perrin is right about Cameron, on everything else he is wrong.
    Fork Me is a decent type, pity he's such a twat!
    Liked by: Bill. MC

10. #10 | 2118955
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JUN

Dordie
    Have you been monitoring them? Or is it another of your fantasies?
    Don't be silly. Besides, if they have, I'm sure the mad Jock will be able to provide a link, since he made the claim...

...I won't hold my breath though.

Thread Information