Rees Mogg for PM
    Liked by: Scrotnig, sphinx

2. #12 | 2118108
    BC Member
    England

MAY

Default Re: Errrr...Don't like to rain on your parade Chickenshit

Reg Perrin
    But whilst your giving vent to 3 years of pent up anger and frustration, I think you're being a little premature in the simplistic portrayal of last nights results being a second referendum. However, just for argument's sake, I'm going to be simplistic as you and consider this graphic as a straightforward indication of in/out. I'd add a significant number of that Labour vote to "remain parties" should they indicate support for remain. My vote and that of all my family is amongst that %. It's still closer than I'd like but if you're honest I bet you'd be realistic and tone down your rather childish and embarrassing whoops of joy. Contrary to your proclamations two words still count....."Fat Lady"....BTW...I think we will come out...but I'm far from sure it's a dead cert.
    That is not gonna happen. Soon as labour comitt to remain they leak all their votes everywhere outside London.

3. #13 | 2118109
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

MAY

Roco
    That is not gonna happen. Soon as labour comitt to remain they leak all their votes everywhere outside London.
    I think there's a very fine calculation to be made here. Thankfully I'm not going to make it.

4. #14 | 2118110
    Independent
    United Kingdom

MAY

BobBobson
    NHS is a drain on the taxpayers purse.

Privatise the parasitic bastards!

Vote Tory!
    The NHS is already privatised. And it was a Labour health minister who introduced the foundation trusts and negotiated the PFI deals on NHS hospitals. It has been run as a commercial enterprise by businessmen who place profit before service since the 1990s and it's precisely that lack of public funding that is the reason it's the national embarrassment it has become.
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.
    Liked by: BobBobson, sphinx

5. #15 | 2118111
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

MAY

Memnoch
    it's the national embarrassment it has become.
    Only in your head Chickenshit. I think you could do with a bit of its help right now TBH.

6. #16 | 2118137
    Johnson OUT
    St Lucia

MAY

Nice Fred
    That assumes voters for those parties are remainers.
    Isn't this an example of moving goalposts? Somebody votes for a party which opposes Brexit, apparently they're not necessarily a Remainer. Somebody votes for a party in favour of Brexit, they most definitely are Brexiteers!

Let's face it, this was a one issue election.
    JOHNSON OUT - "Elected" by 0.14% of the population

Free Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe

Stand up to cyber bullying

https://www.helpguide.org/articles/a...erbullying.htm

7. #17 | 2118167
    Fluffed out
    England

MAY

BobBobson
    NHS is a drain on the taxpayers purse.

Privatise the parasitic bastards!

Vote Tory!
    The privatised system of healthcare they have in the US actually costs the US government more PER PERSON than the NHS costs the UK government. So Americans pay for healthcare three times - first in their taxes, which pay for a very basic safety net and care for veterans; secondly in the much higher insurance premiums that they or their employer has to pay; and thirdly in "co-pay" if they ever need treatment, which is the 5-10% of the medical bill they have to cover themselves. So if you have gold-plated insurance in the US and you're seriously injured and your medical bill comes to $500,000, you still have to find $25,000-$50,000 of your own cash to fund it, despite having paid twice already.

Privatised healthcare only benefits the insurance companies, the pharmaceutical corporations and the shareholders of private hospitals. Oh, and if you inhabit Lord P's world, parasite billionaires like me who do work for healthcare organisations.
    Liked by: BobBobson, Plutonium

8. #18 | 2118177
    Smiter of the high and mighty.
    Google it.
    England

MAY

Chris Mitchell
    The privatised system of healthcare they have in the US actually costs the US government more PER PERSON than the NHS costs the UK government. So Americans pay for healthcare three times - first in their taxes, which pay for a very basic safety net and care for veterans; secondly in the much higher insurance premiums that they or their employer has to pay; and thirdly in "co-pay" if they ever need treatment, which is the 5-10% of the medical bill they have to cover themselves. So if you have gold-plated insurance in the US and you're seriously injured and your medical bill comes to $500,000, you still have to find $25,000-$50,000 of your own cash to fund it, despite having paid twice already.

Privatised healthcare only benefits the insurance companies, the pharmaceutical corporations and the shareholders of private hospitals. Oh, and if you inhabit Lord P's world, parasite billionaires like me who do work for healthcare organisations.
    Remind us what your business interests are. You work for yourself btw.

Fucking hypocrite.

9. #19 | 2118188
    Hammond and May out
    England

MAY

It will be found that John Major had much to do with PFI!
    The European Union is Nazism under a new banner.
    Perrin is right about Cameron, on everything else he is wrong.
    Fork Me is a decent type, pity he's such a twat!

10. #20 | 2118199
    Fluffed out
    England

MAY

Chris Mitchell
    Oh, and if you inhabit Lord P's world, parasite billionaires like me who do work for healthcare organisations.
    And, right on cue...

Lord Ponsonby
    Remind us what your business interests are. You work for yourself btw.

Fucking hypocrite.
    I have a little puppet, etc...
    Liked by: Plutonium

Thread Information