Let's see the rightards tie themselves up in knots over this one...
Started by Fork Me, 24th May 2019 04:44 in News & Current Affairs

1. #31 | 2117748
    BC Member
    Cyprus

MAY

Default Re: Let's see the rightards tie themselves up in knots over this one...

Scrotnig
    Yes. They don't believe in democracy when it produces results they don't like.
    ...and there we have it, the same lazy, childish response.

Exactly what I'd expect from you, one of the mist childish rightards to exist.
    Please note that any abuse in this post is both intentional and deserved.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service annoncement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.

2. #32 | 2117755
    Independent
    United Kingdom

MAY

Fork Me
    I'm not wrong at all.
    Yes you are. You said people who oppose a rerun because they say it's undemocratic don't care about electoral fraud. I say a rerun is undemocratic and I do care about fraud, so you're wrong.
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.
    Liked by: sphinx

3. #33 | 2117779
    BC Member
    Cyprus

MAY

Memnoch
    Yes you are. You said people who oppose a rerun because they say it's undemocratic don't care about electoral fraud. I say a rerun is undemocratic and I do care about fraud, so you're wrong.
    That's not what I said at all. Maybe you should read what I actually wrote and respond to that.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

4. #34 | 2117813
    Independent
    United Kingdom

MAY

Fork Me
    Memnoch
    You said people who oppose a rerun because they say it's undemocratic don't care about electoral fraud. I say a rerun is undemocratic and I do care about fraud, so you're wrong.
    That's not what I said at all. Maybe you should read what I actually wrote and respond to that.
    I must have imagined this:

Fork Me
    claiming that anyone that wants a second referendum is "anti-democracy" is lazy and disingenious at best. Especially when those very people making the claim "don't care" about electoral fraud as long as they perceive it benefitting them.
    Maybe you should read what you wrote before hitting the submit button.
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.

5. #35 | 2117818
    BC Member
    Cyprus

MAY

Memnoch
    I must have imagined this:

Maybe you should read what you wrote before hitting the submit button.
    Did I say that EVERY SINGLE PERSON that made that claim did that?

No, I didn't, you're just being a twat.

6. #36 | 2117820
    BC Member
    BC Team

MAY

Fork Me
    Did I say that EVERY SINGLE PERSON that made that claim did that?

No, I didn't, you're just being a twat.
    Hairs = split

PS Abuse.

7. #37 | 2117822
    Independent
    United Kingdom

MAY

"those very people making that claim..."

If it's not all of them, which unspecified 'very people' in particular are we talking about? So far the only person known to not care is bill. Is he "those very people"?
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.

8. #38 | 2117823
    BC Member
    BC Team

MAY

Fork Me
    and there we have it, the same lazy, childish response.
    That's as may be. It is, however, the same TRUE response.

Thread Information