Slavery vs Reproduction
Started by parsonstreet, 22nd May 2019 14:18 in Talk & Chat

1. #21 | 2117301
    here
    Wales

MAY

Default Re: Slavery vs Reproduction

Think of what people have said about gay people, women, different races and slavery.

People have ranted and feigned outrage when people have tried to change the norm in these areas.

I can easily find many quotes by people who held deeply racist beliefs, supported slavery, thought gays were an abomination and thought women inferior.

So playing the bored or outraged card does not wash.

The protests won't stop until the behaviour stops (ie procreation)
    Do not let the oppressed retreat in disgrace; may the poor and needy praise your name..

2. #22 | 2117303
    here
    Wales

MAY

Memnoch
    Because YOU hate life, you want life itself to end. Not just your life, the whole species.
    This is a straw man. You are warping the argument and using ad hominem.

I have never argued that humans should not create children because I'm unhappy. I have mentioned genocide slavery famine and war. These are the thing I want to end. so your post is just a typical lie from you.

For some reason I can't possibly fathom you want the species to continue despite malnutrition killing millions each year, extreme poverty and in equality, nuclear weapons, ISIS and out species history of war and genocide and disease.
    And after you have died you won't be around to know whether the species is extinct or not.

You have had the option not to have children and to die peacefully knowing you have not continued a historical cycle of suffering and having not left your genes around to multiple and create people whose conduct and future you have no control over.

Like a lot of people you are a psycho who allows many people to continue suffer because you are complacent about your own apparently nice lifestyle.

Species extinction is the norm we will all persona go extinct when we die barring an afterlife.
    Do not let the oppressed retreat in disgrace; may the poor and needy praise your name..

3. #23 | 2117320
    BC Member
    Cyprus

MAY

parsonstreet
    ... and using ad hominem
    ...oh just fuck off yer daft twat.
    Please note that any abuse in this post is both intentional and deserved.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service annoncement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.
    Liked by: Dordie

4. #24 | 2117399
    Independent
    United Kingdom

MAY

parsonstreet
    This is a straw man. You are warping the argument and using ad hominem.
    You don't have an argument. What you have is a pathetic little whinge that basically says you don't like anyone therefore no one should exist.

If you really want people to not exist, why are you still here? Perhaps you don't count?
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.

5. #25 | 2117619
    here
    Wales

MAY

Memnoch

If you really want people to not exist, why are you still here? Perhaps you don't count?
    We are all going to die and and maybe cease to exist. It is inevitable. Creating more people isn't.

6. #26 | 2117628
    Independent
    United Kingdom

MAY

parsonstreet
    We are all going to die.
    Which is why people reproduce. That's how life persists.

Tell me, stupid, if people stop reproducing, who's going to earn the money to pay the taxes to fund your parasitic existence when everyone's too old to work for your keep?
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.
    Liked by: sphinx

7. #27 | 2117629
    here
    Wales

MAY

I was interested to read this in the letters of Pliny the Younger recently.

"I like the look of the slaves which were purchased for me on your recommendation very well; all I further care about is, that they be honest: and for this I must depend upon their characters more than their countenances. Farewell."

He was apparently a relatively decent slave owner who didn't believe in mistreating them although he did have two female slaves tortured who were suspected of being Christians.

This quote illustrates the causal acceptance of slavery in Rome.

8. #28 | 2117630
    here
    Wales

MAY

Memnoch
    Which is why people reproduce. That's how life persists.
    A copy of the parents DNA exists and replicates inside the body of the victim.

9. #29 | 2117634
    Independent
    United Kingdom

MAY

Society is the victim because it has to put up with you sucking the life out of it. It doesn't need everyone to stop existing, just you.
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.

Thread Information