Look at this Forum
Started by Reg Perrin, 17th May 2019 22:46 in Serious Discussion

1. #1 | 2116405
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

MAY

Default Look at this Forum

Where's the discussion about Brexit? Where's the discussion about Game of Thrones? Where's the discussion about the US trade war with China? Where's the discussion about the 6th Extinction, where's the discussion about climate change?

None existent..do you know why? It's because Kino's right. Although he's an arsehole and he can't express it in appropriate terms, the fact is that Rightards are scared of crossing Chickenshit, Lefties see no point, and Chickenshit is so Chickenshit he ignores those he can't handle. (Not that I'm complaining)....do you lot realise you're the "Virtual" equivalent of Domestic abuse victims? In this case Kino is the squealing brat, thick baby.

2. #2 | 2116406
    Fat, old hippy

MAY

Default Re: Look at this Forum

If you wanna talk about GoT, say the word.

There are a few posters who dominate every thread with very forceful opinions, Iím not saying thatís wrong but it does happen and itís pointless talking to them because if it were a real conversation theyíd just shout over everyone else and Iíd roll my eyes and walk away to do something more worthwhile.

For the record, I donít think anyone is scared of a fluffy little bunny (unless itís that one off of Monty Python obviously)

3. #3 | 2116407
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

MAY

LadyLush
    If you wanna talk about GoT, say the word.

There are a few posters who dominate every thread with very forceful opinions, I’m not saying that’s wrong but it does happen and it’s pointless talking to them because if it were a real conversation they’d just shout over everyone else and I’d roll my eyes and walk away to do something more worthwhile.

For the record, I don’t think anyone is scared of a fluffy little bunny (unless it’s that one off of Monty Python obviously)
    OOOh yes, let's set up a thread. For the record I reckon the Rightards are intimidated by the forcefulness of his arguments. They concede to him. Do you ever remember a time when you entered a scenario like this only to keep quiet because of the established hierarchy? I'm sure you're confident enough to rise above such situations, but for many, including those who actually agree with him (in parts), Chickenshits proclamations are delivered with such force it takes a reasonably assertive person to tell him to fuck off.

On a personal level (for him he gave me too much personal information) he knows I have him sussed, and on a professional level, he knows, I know, he blagged it.

He's got too many people in here intimidated. He's just an arsehole.

4. #4 | 2116411
    The Forum Idiot
    United Kingdom

MAY

I often get a good laugh when I read some of 'Chickenshit's' one liner replies.
    Liked by: sphinx

5. #5 | 2116425
    Smiter of the high and mighty.
    Google it.
    England

MAY

Reg Perrin
    OOOh yes, let's set up a thread. For the record I reckon the Rightards are intimidated by the forcefulness of his arguments. They concede to him. Do you ever remember a time when you entered a scenario like this only to keep quiet because of the established hierarchy? I'm sure you're confident enough to rise above such situations, but for many, including those who actually agree with him (in parts), Chickenshits proclamations are delivered with such force it takes a reasonably assertive person to tell him to fuck off.

On a personal level (for him he gave me too much personal information) he knows I have him sussed, and on a professional level, he knows, I know, he blagged it.

He's got too many people in here intimidated. He's just an arsehole.
    You're such a wimp.

6. #6 | 2116443
    Johnson OUT
    St Lucia

MAY

Reg Perrin
    Where's the discussion about Brexit?
    There's a BC forum dedicated to it. HTH.

Where's the discussion about Game of Thrones?
    Interesting and significant that you equate a fictional TV series with the world issues that you mention. Well you can start a discussion on it if you want, in the TV & Entertainment thread.

Where's the discussion about the US trade war with China? Where's the discussion about the 6th Extinction, where's the discussion about climate change?
    Climate change has been extensively discussed on this forum. On the other topics, start a thread yourself. Chinese saying: "it is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness".

None existent..do you know why? It's because Kino's right. Although he's an arsehole and he can't express it in appropriate terms, the fact is that Rightards are scared of crossing Chickenshit, Lefties see no point, and Chickenshit is so Chickenshit he ignores those he can't handle. (Not that I'm complaining)....do you lot realise you're the "Virtual" equivalent of Domestic abuse victims? In this case Kino is the squealing brat, thick baby.
    I for one am not scared of crossing "Chickenshit", he can't answer my arguments so he has me on Ignore, along with half the other posters on this forum (the half he doesn't agree with). HTH.
    JOHNSON OUT - "Elected" by 0.14% of the population

Free Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe

Stand up to cyber bullying

https://www.helpguide.org/articles/a...erbullying.htm
    Liked by: sphinx

7. #7 | 2116446
    Lone Wolf & Cub

MAY

Underneath all that bluster, bravado and bullshit lies a delicate snowflake.

Let us never forget that last meltdown, especially the bit where he said "My legal team's gonna take this forum to the fucking cleaners!" classic.

And of Scrotnig and Sphinx "I will wipe the fucking floor with the pair of 'em!" classic.

And the rest of us "I... I will be forced to return upon the morrow and give you all a damn good thrashing!" fucking classic.

Bluster. Bravado. Bullshit.

I'm hungry, let's get taco's...
    The more laws, the less justice- Marcus Tullius Cicero.
    Liked by: Plutonium, Reg Perrin

8. #8 | 2116461
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

MAY

Plutonium
    There's a BC forum dedicated to it. HTH.

Interesting and significant that you equate a fictional TV series with the world issues that you mention. Well you can start a discussion on it if you want, in the TV & Entertainment thread.

Climate change has been extensively discussed on this forum. On the other topics, start a thread yourself. Chinese saying: "it is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness".

I for one am not scared of crossing "Chickenshit", he can't answer my arguments so he has me on Ignore, along with half the other posters on this forum (the half he doesn't agree with). HTH.
    Fuck off prat.

9. #9 | 2116463
    The common sense poster

MAY

He got one bit right - Kino is an arsehole
    I'm a low educated, total guttersnipe, dim witted moron.

10. #10 | 2116464
    Official Forker the Porker
    stalker
    Pakistan

MAY

Reg Perrin
    Fuck off prat.
    The very reason many won't bother entering a serious discussion with you.
    Rees Mogg for PM

Thread Information