U.S. 2020 Primary Elections.
Started by Okami Itto, 22nd April 2019 10:55 in News & Current Affairs

1. #31 | 2115061
    Lone Wolf & Cub

MAY

Default Re: U.S. 2020 Primary Elections.

Interviewer: Donald Trump has a motto Make America Great Again, what do you have?

Joe Biden: Make America Moral Again, make America return to the essence of who we are, the dignity of the country the dignity in people treating our people with dignity.

Joe Biden (D) and Orin Hatch (R) wrote the crime bill. remember the 3 strikes rule- thanks Joe.

Joe Biden voted for bus segregation.

Biden on college legacy. 'why does a brown kid have to sit next to my white son to get education'.

He voted for and helped orchestrate the Iraq invasion and has voted for even bombing campaign in recent memory.

He de-regulated Wall Street, gutted welfare and exploded the prison population.

He's pro the war on drugs, that's known as the new Jim Crow Law as it targets black and Latino people.

He is a white supremacist just like Trump, the only difference is one wall and some mean tweets.

The last time America had any morals everyone was wearing fucking moccasins.

Trump is a symptom of the problem. Joe Biden is the problem.
    The more laws, the less justice- Marcus Tullius Cicero.

2. #32 | 2115096
    Important staff person.
    Unbiased admin.
    BC Team
    South Africa

MAY

Okami Itto

3. #33 | 2115097
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

MAY

Okami Itto
    Interviewer: Donald Trump has a motto Make America Great Again, what do you have?

Joe Biden: Make America Moral Again, make America return to the essence of who we are, the dignity of the country the dignity in people treating our people with dignity.

Joe Biden (D) and Orin Hatch (R) wrote the crime bill. remember the 3 strikes rule- thanks Joe.

Joe Biden voted for bus segregation.

Biden on college legacy. 'why does a brown kid have to sit next to my white son to get education'.

He voted for and helped orchestrate the Iraq invasion and has voted for even bombing campaign in recent memory.

He de-regulated Wall Street, gutted welfare and exploded the prison population.

He's pro the war on drugs, that's known as the new Jim Crow Law as it targets black and Latino people.

He is a white supremacist just like Trump, the only difference is one wall and some mean tweets.

Trump is a symptom of the problem. Joe Biden is the problem.
    I must say, I find your perspective most interesting!!

4. #34 | 2115103
    Johnson OUT
    St Lucia

MAY

Okami Itto
    Just seen a list of runners that have visited Hillary Clinton for election advice. She lost to Donald Trump what the fuck does she know about winning? They are Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris, Cory Booker and Pete Buttigieg.

I saw a clip of Clinton on a Bill & Hill Tour last week, she was asked to give advice to the runners, she said "Don't get on the wrong side of Vladimir Putin."

Hillary Clinton lost the most winnable Presidential election ever and she's still pushing the most bullshit conspiracy theory ever (up in arms over a couple of hundred grand [50 grand after the election] of ads on facebook vs Venezuela you're fucking killing me ) so for this and a whole host of other reasons that I was hoping that Elizabeth Warren would not associate herself with that campaign. Not a good look.
    Hillary Clinton lost for two reasons IMO. The first is because she is a woman, in a deeply masculine country. A black man can get elected in America but I think it will be a long time before there is a female president, or even vice president. The second reason is the mud that Trump threw at her, calling her 'crooked Hillary', although what she was supposed to have done to deserve that, I'm not clear.
    Free Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe

Stand up to cyber bullying

https://www.helpguide.org/articles/a...erbullying.htm

5. #35 | 2115313
    Lone Wolf & Cub

MAY

Reg Perrin
    I must say, I find your perspective most interesting!!
    we got you there in the end eh Reg.

6. #36 | 2115314
    Lone Wolf & Cub

MAY

Plutonium
    Hillary Clinton lost for two reasons IMO. The first is because she is a woman, in a deeply masculine country. A black man can get elected in America but I think it will be a long time before there is a female president, or even vice president. The second reason is the mud that Trump threw at her, calling her 'crooked Hillary', although what she was supposed to have done to deserve that, I'm not clear.
    Hillary Clinton lost the Rust Belt votes to Trump because for one thing she was the Neo Liberal face on trade deals that outsourced a mighty great amount jobs abroad and she offered them nothing. She had no platform it was all platitudes, she didn't talk policy, she offered them nothing and then she shamed them and smeared them as misogynists. She is a Wall Street whore and The Whore of Libya.

7. #37 | 2115316
    Lone Wolf & Cub

MAY

Name calling, that is a new one on me.

You'd better get outa here kid before I... Go on get now...

8. #38 | 2115317
    Independent
    United Kingdom

MAY

TheDruid 3X3
    They Re-Elected a Dumbass Bush in 2004 so I wouldn't be Surprised if Trump gets Re-Elected too.

I have not heard anything about Hillary having another try at it though.

3X3
    Are you kidding? The only way Trump will get re-elected is if Hillary gets re-nominated. She's the only person in the world who could lose to Trump.
    If memory serves there have only been two one-term Presidents in my lifetime... surely The Donald is going to make it three.
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.

9. #39 | 2115398
    Lone Wolf & Cub

MAY

Mike Gravel on Joe Biden:

Joe Biden is the candidate for people who have such a low opinion of the American people that the only person they'd pick over an authoritarian moron is a slightly older, slightly nicer authoritarian moron.

10. #40 | 2115401
    Lone Wolf & Cub

MAY

More decorum politics, this time from Amy Klobuchar talking about how awful it is that "children wake up in the morning and read mean tweets..." I shit you not she said that on the news this week.

My horse is going to trample her.

Thread Information