U.S. 2020 Primary Elections.
Started by Okami Itto, 22nd April 2019 10:55 in News & Current Affairs

1. #191 | 2136181
    Lone Wolf & Cub

NOV

Default Re: U.S. 2020 Primary Elections.

The debate was bullshit. Tulsi had to defend herself against multiple smear attacks, she did well. Kamala Harris tried to take Tulsi on in the foreign policy lane- she got wasted.

Michael Bloomberg apologised for his stop and frisk policy a few days ago, it was absolutely awful. Bloomberg showed all the passion of someone that's a cross between Elmer Fudd and Droopy, he's really really terrible, what a fucking arsehole.
    The more laws, the less justice- Marcus Tullius Cicero.

2. #192 | 2136199
    BC Member
    Scotland

NOV

Not really following the US election. I just assume that Trump is going to prevail.

He isn't going to get impeached cos Republican congressmen aren't going to vote to impeach him.

The Democrat involved in Trump being incriminated, is clearly guilty of far far higher levels of corruption here than Trump is and anyone with half a brain in their head can see that, yet Joe Biden is the favourite to get the nomination to stand against Trump?

Are you telling me that the Dems really believe Creepy Joe Biden has half a flying fucking chance against Trump?

What the fuck is this Punch n Judy show all about?

If the your country was sane, clearly the best candidate would be Tulsi Gabbard....Bernie has already shown his colours as a mealy mouth who will sell out the minute a bit of pressure is exerted on him..........bit like Jeremy Corbyn.
    Scrot is a poof!

3. #193 | 2136299
    Lone Wolf & Cub

NOV

BobBobson
    Not really following the US election. I just assume that Trump is going to prevail.

He isn't going to get impeached cos Republican congressmen aren't going to vote to impeach him.

The Democrat involved in Trump being incriminated, is clearly guilty of far far higher levels of corruption here than Trump is and anyone with half a brain in their head can see that, yet Joe Biden is the favourite to get the nomination to stand against Trump?

Are you telling me that the Dems really believe Creepy Joe Biden has half a flying fucking chance against Trump?

What the fuck is this Punch n Judy show all about?

If the your country was sane, clearly the best candidate would be Tulsi Gabbard....Bernie has already shown his colours as a mealy mouth who will sell out the minute a bit of pressure is exerted on him..........bit like Jeremy Corbyn.
    Joe Biden doesn't stand a chance against Trump, the Democrat establishment knows this but they would rather lose to Trump than win with Bernie, that's what it's about- stop Bernie Sanders. The debates, that they've made the main focus point of this nomination process are a farce by design.

If Bernie won the nomination he would wipe the floor with Trump, it would be a landslide victory. Trump has a strong base but it's outside of that where he is struggling. Ten million people that voted twice for Obama became so desperate that they swallowed Trumps fake populism and voted for him, they are all up for grabs. Eight million people have lost their healthcare under Trump, they're up for grabs because Trump said that he would bring in single payer, like medicare, that would guarantee healthcare to everyone, Bernie is the most trusted politician in the country when it comes to healthcare and that's the number one issue for Americans (those polled).

Hillary lost in the clincher state and therefore lost the election, by 70,000 votes and the 2020 election will be won and lost in the same cities and the same states. Bernie will clean up.

As a domestic politician Bernie is very good, with jobs and healthcare he's fully tuned in but when it comes to anything international he doesn't seem to me to even be that interested, this leads to him being uninformed and he does tend to fall for establishment narratives. Bernie with Tulsi makes Bernie a much better President, all of a sudden, or from when Tulsi got up to run, Bernie looks much stronger in his weak area.

Impeachment looks to me like a desperate attempt by the Democratic Party to cover up their own corruption during the 2016 election in much the same way that Russiagate worked to cover up the corruption by the Democratic Party in the 2015 primary. The DNC e-mail leak revealed the extent of the grasp Hillary had over the party and how they worked against Bernie so Adam Shifty Schiff 'For Brains' went on the news the next morning and instead of talking about it he cried 'Russian hack' and Russian hysteria went through the roof, it worked because that's all the bullshit media talked about for the next two or three years.

The Clinton campaign and the DNC colluded with foreign nationals, a Ukrainian oligarch and others, to get dirt on Trump, they thought they would win the election and it would be covered up. The exact thing that they are going after Trump for is what they did but ten times worse in fact everything that they've ever accused Trump of doing Joe, Bill & Hill and Barry did already one hundred times worse. You're right, they won't get Trump out of office with this, if it passes through Congress they will need twenty Republican Senators so it's pathetic and futile.

4. #194 | 2138017
    Lone Wolf & Cub

DEC

Down goes Kamala Harris. Kamala Harris is down and out of the race.

She tanked after that spectacular kneecapping job by Tulsi at the second debate. No ability to recover, no money left, no momentum, no support in the early states, she tanked in her home state of California and she finally realised- no-one wants a fucking Cop for President.
    Liked by: sphinx

5. #195 | 2138055
    3X3 Triad Writer
    Canada

DEC

I have been watching things to see if Trump is going to bother running for a 2nd Term.

If I was him, I would just announce that he is going to serve out his Term and Not Run again and then just Disappear for a few years.

3X3
    The More People I Have Known,
    The More I Loved My TwoWhiteSocks.

6. #196 | 2138372
    3X3 Triad Writer
    Canada

DEC

Just heard some News. They are putting out the Vote of Impeachment in the Congress by Xmas and then it goes to the Senate.

Trump made a statement that he is looking forward to the Hearings as he is going to Fight Impeachment.

Looks like the Sociopathic Jackass does not know when to Quit.

3X3
    The More People I Have Known,
    The More I Loved My TwoWhiteSocks.

7. #197 | 2138376
    Lone Wolf & Cub

DEC

TheDruid 3X3
    I have been watching things to see if Trump is going to bother running for a 2nd Term.

If I was him, I would just announce that he is going to serve out his Term and Not Run again and then just Disappear for a few years.

3X3
    We're miles apart on this one my friend. Trump has the Republican nomination in the bag, he's polling as the most favourable Republican President since favourability polling began, lots of States aren't even running nomination elections. I saw a poll out of New Hampshire that had Trump with over eighty percentage points and the next nearest on just four percent. It's in the bag.

Trump has a very good chance of winning against any of the Gumps. He would make mincemeat out of Joe Biden for obvious reasons including the fact that Joe Biden can't even string a coherent sentence together. Mayor Pete is still polling at just above zero with black voters and Elizabeth Warren not much better, they can't win.

Trump has a good shot against everyone, except Bernie Sanders. If Sanders doesn't win the nomination get ready for four more years of Trump.

8. #198 | 2138378
    Lone Wolf & Cub

DEC

TheDruid 3X3
    Just heard some News. They are putting out the Vote of Impeachment in the Congress by Xmas and then it goes to the Senate.

Trump made a statement that he is looking forward to the Hearings as he is going to Fight Impeachment.

Looks like the Sociopathic Jackass does not know when to Quit.

3X3
    We're miles apart on this one my friend. Trump's popularity has risen since the inquiry began, it was the same with Bill Clinton, they see the opposition going for him and they rally round. They sold everyone a Dummy with Russiagate, three years of absolute shite, zero convictions that had anything to do with the core accusation, it was the biggest load of shite in living memory and even if Ukraingate isn't a Dummy (which it really is) they still need at least twenty Republican Senators to do the unthinkable. It's 50-50 wether they move to impeach then I give them a 1% chance, and I'm being generous. Republican Senators are playing it very cool, unlike the Congressional Republicans, because it will be in their hands.

Twenty Republican Senators- no fucking way.

9. #199 | 2139919
    Still on the prowl
    United_States

DEC

The Democrats don't really have a strong candidate. The top 3 - Biden, Warren, and Sanders - all have major issues. I can't see any of them being able to stand toe to toe with Trump at the debates.

The impeachment shame has also backfired with support for Trump actually increasing as a result.

Things are looking very good for Trump at this point.
    Evil

10. #200 | 2139965
    Lone Wolf & Cub

DEC

Evil
    The Democrats don't really have a strong candidate. The top 3 - Biden, Warren, and Sanders - all have major issues. I can't see any of them being able to stand toe to toe with Trump at the debates.

The impeachment shame has also backfired with support for Trump actually increasing as a result.

Things are looking very good for Trump at this point.
    Trump would certainly eat Biden and Warren alive but I think that Bernie could win a landslide victory against Trump in an election.

Trump the President has been very different compared to Trump the candidate, he didn't deliver in many areas such as healthcare and wages, Bernie is trusted, particularly in those areas.

Bernie, I believe, has the youth vote and I think he will also attract many 'non voters' to the voting booths. Trump ran as the outsider last time but he's proven to be more of the same, out for himself and his rich buddies. For me, Trump has become just another establishment arsehole. Most of the things that got him elected he has become, or at least, proven to be.

Thread Information