I'm a rapist
Started by Nice Fred, 19th April 2019 13:38 in Talk & Chat

View Poll Results: Is it rape if you lie to her?

Voters
3. You need to be a member of BC to vote on this poll. JOIN NOW - IT'S FREE!
  • No - She's an adult so can make her own choices

3 100.00%
  • No - She deserves it if she's stupid enough to believe crap

0 0%
  • No - All is fair in love and war

0 0%
  • No - unless she's a pro and you didn't pay what you promised to

0 0%
  • Yes - but only because I'm a woman that was stupid enough to drop my knickers when I believed a lie

0 0%
  1. #1 | 2112620
    The common sense poster

APR

Default I'm a rapist

.. or at least a would be if I was in India.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-47959684

If a man goes back on his promise to marry a woman, can sex between consenting adults then be considered rape?

The Indian Supreme Court recently answered this question with a "yes".
    I can't remember the number of times I've made promises to women in order to get them to drop their knickers, but it's a good few times.
    I've been engaged several times, told loads I loved them, and promised a few I'd marry them in the hope of a wild 20 seconds of love making, and it's worked.
    To the devil with the Indian courts - if a women is stupid enough to believe a man's bullshit, it's her fault for getting her kit off and spreading them for him.
    I'm a low educated, total guttersnipe, dim witted moron.

2. #2 | 2112623
    Tinselshit

APR

Default Re: I'm a rapist

Nice Fred
    I can't remember the number of times I've made promises to women in order to get them to drop their knickers, but I’ve still ended up pulling my own plonker.
    I've been engaged several times, told loads I loved them, and promised a few I'd marry them in the hope of a wild 20 seconds of love making, but once they all saw me in broad daylight, it was back to the old five knuckle shuffle for me.
    If any woman is stupid enough to believe my bullshit, please PM me and we’ll get together. Here’s a recent photo of me...

EDA27905-8694-455A-9451-47845163BE87.jpeg
    I corrected your post.
    Liked by: sphinx

3. #3 | 2112625
    here
    Wales

APR

Based on the nature of the culture concerned I think promising marriage to elicit sex could be a deemed a form of rape.

Promising something in return for sex and failing to keep the bargain can be considered rape. It can be seen as humiliating someone and undermining the grounds for consent. It is getting sex from someone under pretense and lie.
    Do not let the oppressed retreat in disgrace; may the poor and needy praise your name..

4. #4 | 2112689
    The common sense poster

APR

Joe 90
    I corrected your post.
    Thank you for your humour. I enjoyed it

5. #5 | 2112695
    The common sense poster

APR

parsonstreet
    Based on the nature of the culture concerned I think promising marriage to elicit sex could be a deemed a form of rape.

Promising something in return for sex and failing to keep the bargain can be considered rape. It can be seen as humiliating someone and undermining the grounds for consent. It is getting sex from someone under pretense and lie.
    You've never lied to get a shag? I used to do it all the time.
    I've also lied to the lady about my name, telephone number, and where I live was unlikely to find if if she got preggers.
    I was one of the first few people to have a hand portable mobile phone, that being a great advantage at the time as I could give them a false number and claim to be a lot better off, or have top job, and the phone was seen as evidence so they believed me.
    Surely the woman is adult enough to make her own choices and, if she falls for lies, it's her silly fault for not being careful.

6. #6 | 2112752
    BC Member
    Cyprus

APR

Nice Fred

I can't remember the number of times I've made promises to women in order to get them to drop their knickers, but it's a good few times.
    I've been engaged several times, told loads I loved them, and promised a few I'd marry them in the hope of a wild 20 seconds of love making, and it's worked.
    To the devil with the Indian courts - if a women is stupid enough to believe a man's bullshit, it's her fault for getting her kit off and spreading them for him.
    I can honestly say I never have and never would do that.

...and yes, I think deliberately decieving someone, whether man or woman, in order to get sex is a form of sexual abuse.
    Please note that any abuse in this post is both intentional and deserved.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service annoncement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.

7. #7 | 2112760
    Independent
    United Kingdom

APR

parsonstreet
    Promising something in return for sex and failing to keep the bargain can be considered rape.
    Only by someone who doesn't know what rape is.
    The issue is not sincerity but consent. If both parties consent then it's not rape, end of. The only exception is when someone is deemed legally incompetent to give consent, e.g. a minor, then it's rape. If a woman agrees to sex because she believes it's going to result in her benefitting from the material advantages of marrying, then she's a prostitute, not a rape victim.
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.
    Liked by: Fairy_Nuff, sphinx

8. #8 | 2112766
    Fluffed out
    England

APR

Nice Fred
    You've never lied to get a shag?
    You do realise you're addressing Parsonstreet, one of BC's Three Sacred Silly Fat Virgins?
    Liked by: parsonstreet, sphinx

9. #9 | 2112778
    here
    Wales

APR

Nice Fred
    You've never lied to get a shag?.
    If you need to lie then you are clearly no Adonis. It certainly seems unethical to me.
    Do not let the oppressed retreat in disgrace; may the poor and needy praise your name..

10. #10 | 2112779
    here
    Wales

APR

Memnoch
    Only by someone who doesn't know what rape is.
    The issue is not sincerity but consent. If both parties consent then it's not rape, end of. The only exception is when someone is deemed legally incompetent to give consent, e.g. a minor, then it's rape..
    If you give someone a loan of a 1000 and they promise to pay you back but fail to do so is that theft?

You freely gave them the money.

Thread Information